It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Seismic Event...

page: 72
<< 69  70  71   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
the earthquake could be felt 200 miles away
lives were lost

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
yes i agree with you

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I wonder if this long thread can be put to bed. It seems that no one considered that the earth itself might be generating the ULF and VLF radio noise being mistaken for HAARP activity: "D) Signals linked to seismic phenomena �� The very long waves are studied by seismic observatories.� The score of the study� of earth currents and of VLF and ULF emissions occurring together within seismic phenomena, is establishing the relationship� between those signals and and the earthquake:� the score is to be able to forecast, one day, those terrible events. Research done up to the present days are divided in three frequencies bands: �- Between 0,01 and 12 Hz: particularly between 3.1 and 12 Hz; the presence of weird noises would be connected to those phenomena. �- Between 30 and 150 Hz, where are controlled the level of background noise and the level of the carrier of LW Broadcast station . �� The origin of these signals is in the compression of the rock layer that contain quartz and the following electromagnetic emission before and during the earthquake. These episodes, which are quite rare,� are difiucultly observed; since a real monitoring is deficient, the probability of meeting these signals is random and not frequent. " www.vlf.it... Something to consider.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think this thread should be nodded off! Much too long for anyone to pick up on...
Perhaps someone whose been involved in it to write a summary on a new thread and allow the debate to continue there? from what I've seen it's gone WAY off topic

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well Bro,

Quite reading the thread. It happenns to be almost a year old and one of the most important threads you'll ever read. Bet your life on it.

Bear

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well Bro,

Quit reading the thread. It happenns to be almost a year old and one of the most important threads you'll ever read. Bet your life on it.

Bear

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I keep up with this thread on almost a daily basis. If it is to be put to bed I would hope that a new thread would be opened with a link to the old so that those who are not up to date on it could research all the great posts that are contained in it. I believe we are witnessing a seismic crest in activity and we should continue to monitor the situation on the discussion board. Whether or not this activity is related to the HAARP or other similar projects remains to be seen but with the admission by the pentagon that those types of weapons are being prepared to be used against us we can ill afford to go silent on this issue.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polar Bear Well Bro, Quite reading the thread. It happenns to be almost a year old and one of the most important threads you'll ever read. Bet your life on it. Bear
Did you see my post above that may discount the entire thread? Seismic activity generates electromagnetic waves in the same general spectrum HAARP operates. The earth is a magnet you know.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This thread is large indeed, but it has strayed too far, i believe it should be closed as it has outlived its usefulness.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Polar Bear
Well Bro,

Quite reading the thread. It happenns to be almost a year old and one of the most important threads you'll ever read. Bet your life on it.

Bear

Well, I've only been saying that for a while. HELLO!

BUT, I had requested further up in the thread that energy_wave (who is the proud papa of this behemoth) start a 2004 seismic thread. Because there is a lot of value in these.

Maybe some one can get him to do that and we can drive a stake in this one.

Did you see my post above that may discount the entire thread?

Seismic activity generates electromagnetic waves in the same general spectrum HAARP operates. The earth is a magnet you know.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
THIS ARTICLE WAS FIRST PUBLISHED ON �RADIORIVISTA�, THE OFFICIAL MAGAZINE OF A.R.I. (ITALIAN RADIOAMATOURS ASSOCIATION) IN FEB. 1994. EDITOR AUTHORIZES THE PUBLICATION.

CONCLUSIONS
Since the radioamatorial experience has begun, we keep discovering some new applications about the big possibilities radio offers us every day in every way. VLF are just a little part of all of this but they take us closer to human life of other fields: the presence of magnetite in some migrant birds nostrils, and in some parts of the human brain connects the existence of these signals to our life.
It is possible to suppose a link between these signals and the perception called "sixth sense" like the nervousness in some animals just before the earthquake; in fact electroencephalogram shows that our brain uses electric impulses in ULF band. About this matter we don't have many contributions and this could be a stimulus in order to make a careful study of the subject.

www.vlf.it...

Yes I read the above post on natually occuring ULF, and I read the 10 year old article wriiten by an amateur radio ham in Italy
And much of this thread is a continuation of research, as was suggested in their conclusion.

Polar Bear

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
there has been several accounts of earthquakes....if any1 said this before its because i didnt read any of the posts from pages 3-71

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
This thread is large indeed, but it has strayed too far, i believe it should be closed as it has outlived its usefulness.

How has this thread strayed off course? I don't see it, perhaps you could show me.

I believe it should stay open, why don't you let the posters decide?

And just because a post was made that could negate this entire thread doesn't mean it should be closed down. On the contrary, it should be discussed in a new thread with with a link to this one.

I happen to enjoy reading this thread on a consistent basis.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The quake analysis has been updated thru 02/24.

Quake Analysis

Where will I be putting the analysis update notices when this thread goes down? Since energy_wave is banned, is there some one who would like to start the 2004 quake watch thread?

I elect Banshee.

I have asked the above question at least once before and did not get any response, so if I don't get a response this time I will just stop posting notices of updates and people can save the above link. I usually get the analysis updated on Sundays.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Where will I be putting the analysis update notices when this thread goes down? Since energy_wave is banned, is there some one who would like to start the 2004 quake watch thread?

I elect Banshee.

He got banned? I misssed that.
Sure, I'll get it started.

-B.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
B.

THANK YOU!!!!

P.S. I DID TOO UNTIL LAST NIGHT!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
EDIT: Please do not just copy/paste entire (huge) web pages then not even give a link.

All that needed to be posted was this:

www.df5ai.net...

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by Kano]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Due to many of the people involved in this thread disbelieving the connection between HAARP and earthquakes, this thread will be closed, and a new seismic monitoring/discussion thread opened. The earth is indeed a giant magnet and when an earthquake happens, the magnet generates low-frequency radio emissions. Since HAARP also operates in these low-frequency ranges, it becomes nearly impossible to map HAARP activity with seismic activity without actual transmission records from the HAARP facility. For those still interested in the possible connection, there are two avenues of research. ARRL: The American Radio Relay League is the official national organization of Amateur Radio operators (Hams). Many American Hams have volunteered at the HAARP facility and often document their activity on the web. The ARRL website ( www.arrl.org... ) has also documented known HAARP transmissions (because it interferes with ham operations in the 160, 80, and sometimes 40 meter bands). Also, simple searches on Google will reveal a wealth of information on seismic activity and how it causes electromagnetic noise. The new thread can be found here: Quake Watch 2004 [Edited on 29-2-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

top topics

<< 69  70  71   >>

join