It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Seismic Event...

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
"Anyone happen to know any other good foreign sources of information we could use???"

Yes...Ingo Swann

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

Ive read his stuff, and he certainly is interesting, but he has approximately 60% accuracy... was thinking something along the lines of foreign seismic monitoring sites (which we have had some submissions already) and preferably foreign monitoring sites for solar satelite, magnetometer reports, and if any foreign monitoring of HAARP or other scalar sites exists (kind of doubt that they do though)....

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This might be helpfull...

www.gong.noao.edu...

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Quakes in Iran

Thought this would be of interest..........2 quakes, 5.4 and 5.6 I think.............causing fatalities.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Looks like some think weare responsable for Iran.
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well lets see,
The possibility exists but I doubt it, especially in southern Iran since all the Iatolas and Imams are located in northern Iran and if we wished to send a message from above it would be to there. On the other hand she wore a glove!! From all I have been hearing and receiving I would place my two dollar bet on a catastophic occurance being realized in the next three days
All aspects of existience are in alignment.
Hang in there

tut tut

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
wow Gakona is starting up on weekely and 3 day time plots, havnt seen this in a while, i took a screen cap just to make sure

By the way has anyone noticed hat Yellow Knife, Gakona and Resolute Bay have all diverged in the last 18 hours and they all look like there about to kick up....

This is unusual as i mention in a previous post Canada bases seem to get active once Gakona is inactive, i had a screen cap but it wasnt very good, take a look anywayz im assuming Gakona is more powerful than Canada bases so it should require less of its total power to heat up the ionoshpere.

Please let me know if u cant see my screen caps!

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
From one of my military contacts, I was told of an experiment in the 80s with HAARP.

A presentation was scheduled in an auditorium and several intelligence/military big hats arrived for what looked to be a slide show.

As they sat in the small auditorium, the lights went down. No one noticed a wire running up the center of the cieling, as it was made to look like part of the wiring for the lighting. It was actually an antenna broadcasting in the 1-6 Hz range.

Within 2 minutes, a number of verbal arguements erupted throughout the audience and the lights came back on and the experiment was terminated immediately when 2 individuals actually started slugging it out.

2 minutes from sitting peacefully waiting for a slide show in the dark to a fist fight for no apparent reason or stimulation.

The demonstration was quite shocking to those in attendance, and apparently resulted in the transfer of almost $100 billion for R&D.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
hmm infomation becoming very unreliable, i think we should start getting out own. DR didnt you mention earlyer there is a device that can detect ELF or a method to find out about any changes in our own environment?

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Coronal Holes:

Solar wind gusts from the indicated coronal hole could reach earth as early as July 10th, although July 11th is more likely. Image credit: SOHO extreme UV telescope.

There should be some m class flares coming our way too i think... would explain the activity increase on HARRP and seems as the fake trace and weekely trace are becoming more alike, makes sence why have a fake trace when u can blame the real one on suns activity.

Has anyone actually gone through the Gakona HARRP site and read? they seemed to make it very clear they do not effect the geo mag field to cause any of the events we have been monitoring, ill post it up soon

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Here we go i saved all of this a while ago jsut forgot to post it. All info is from the 2 links below

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Active ionospheric research facilities like HAARP attempt to produce small temporary changes in a limited region directly over the facility which, in no way, compare to the worldwide events frequently caused by the sun. But the extraordinary suite of sensitive observational instruments installed at observatories like HAARP permit a detailed and comprehensive correlation with the induced effects, resulting in new insights into the ways the ionosphere responds to a much wider variety of natural conditions.
The gases at all heights provide protection from the sun's ultraviolet (UV) radiation. At the highest levels of the ionosphere where the F2 layer is found (250 km or 150 miles), the gases interact with Extreme Ultraviolet (EUV) radiation. At lower altitudes (less than 30 km or 20 miles), far below the height where HAARP has any effect, the gases interact with lower energy UV and create and are absorbed by the ozone layer. Again, HAARP has no affect on the gases at these lower altitudes.

HAARP creates an external electric field at the F2 layer height. Particles interact with an electric field only if they are charged (ionized). As a result, HAARP only affects the 0.2% of the ionospheric volume directly over the facility that has already been ionized by the sun (the yellow dots in the image). The remaining 99.8% of the gas in this limited volume is in the neutral state and remains unaffected by HAARP and ready to intercept incoming UV radiation. That portion of the ionosphere that is not directly over the facility is not affected in any way by HAARP. As a result, there will be no impact produced by HAARP on the protective qualities of the earth's atmosphere. This was the conclusion of the environmental impact process, and the question was thoroughly studied by experts in the field prior to granting permission to proceed with the project.
It is very important to realize that the bulk composition of the gas in the volume that is being studied changes imperceptibly. The protective qualities of the atmosphere over HAARP do not change. It takes some very highly sensitive instruments to observe the effects, and the HAARP facility will have some of the best instruments currently available for this purpose.

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Well, EMSC is already reporting 2 quakes in Algeria, one of them a 5.0.

Also, there has been another quake in southern Iran (mag not classified yet but somewhere between 4.6 and 5.0).

Another busy day maybe?

And HAARP is FREAKING OUT. I'll do a screencap:

also, we're in a solar storm, check out the electron flux trace!

www.n3kl.org...

I haven't noticed that URL being "changed" yet.

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The Kp index is running wild...

www.n3kl.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hope this link hasn't been posted yet. there's a lot of good info on this page.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join