It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Seismic Event...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
University of Alaska has "publicly" on the website taken over HAARP in order to give it credence as a research project. It is a coverup.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Bush declared emergencies in Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hardee, DeSoto, Sarasota and Manatee counties, which were hit with as much as 21 inches of rain in the last several days.

www.foxnews.com...

I guess this would be a good time to mention the weather affects of HAARP...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ah lovely and this guy also believes, as you do that they're pretty damn insistent at having weekends off

www.brojon.org...

Quote = One of the HAARP graduate students, Mustava Grufti, gets up in the middle of the night, and goes to work all by himself at 4:00 AM on a very cold Saturday Alaska winter morning. They usually don't work on the weekends, especially not in the frigid mid-winter.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You know, this guy is talking about them seeing enormous spikes then the logs are doctored for the columbia disaster.....

Just like a little while ago.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

Now does ANYONE know of ANY websites that monitor HAARP transmissions realtime???

odin.gi.alaska.edu...

Here's a big list of a bunch of realtime data. It's the best I could find.
*sigh*
Doesn't look like any unaffiliated parties are posting realtime HAARP data.

-B.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Banshee, major kudos again!!

Tennyson Woods (Australia)
Canberra (Australia)
Learmonth (Australia)

To any aussie members, which one of these would be closest to Pine Gap???

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
That Gakona place seems to have very very low security (not even a fence)

So DragonRider & Banshee, How do you like alaska at this time of year!

*scuttles off to find cheap plane tickets*

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hey, check this out...

For the second year in a row on the same date, The ELFRAD receiving equipment has been partially destroyed by an EMP. The source is unknown. Last year on July 25th at 9:30 AM EDT, under clear skies, a loud boom was heard. Computer monitors, vital circuit boards, and other equipment in the building were destroyed. Data on all floppy disks which were not in metal containers were ruined. Even two electronic address books were erased. The event was localized to an area of several hundred feet. Other residents in the neighborhood were not affected.

Now again, on July 25, 2002 the same thing has happened. This time at a new laboratory which is located 500 feet from the old building. Another EMP virtually destroyed the equipment around 9:30 PM EDT. The most unusual aspect of the event was that all the equipment was disconnected, including the power to the building because of a thunderstorm prediction in the area. As a safeguard, I had decided to shut down the system to prevent any possible damage from transients due to lightning strikes. All antenna arrays, network cabling, computers, etc., were also completely disconnected. At the time of the event there was a thunderstorm approximately 10 to 15 miles distant. I visibly saw what I thought was a direct hit by lightning at my residence. A bright blue flash, not yellow or white, accompanied by an instant crash of thunder occurred. I recall that I was glad that I had the foresight to disconnect the lab. The next morning I discovered that not only were the circuit boards used for processing ULF information destroyed but also test equipment in the building was ruined. There was no visible damage, only internal solid state devices were affected.

The ELFRAD system has been my research project since 1986 and is solely supported by me. Due to my retirement status and relying on Social Security, I decided there was not any way I could finance the rebuilding and repurchasing the items necessary to continue this endeavor. I made an announcement to the public to this effect.

It now seems that many persons are encouraging me to not give up. OK, I accept the challenge. I feel also that it is absolutely necessary to provide ELF and ULF information to all. There are many unknowns and anomalies occurring which are increasing in number and intensity on a daily basis. Experiments are being conducted worldwide using ultra low frequencies with an unknown result on the population of this planet. Ionospheric heaters such as HAARP, Low Frequency Active Sonar, LFAS, doing only who knows what, to our oceans. Non lethal weapons which are becoming common, which use high intensity low frequency waveforms are possibly more dangerous than publicized. Attention needs to be given to our environment while we are still able to exist.

elfrad.com...

David, I believe the HAARP facility that they publicize is actually a cheapie decoy that they actually let the U of Alaska use for publicity purposes... the major one is likely the one mentioned in the photo that Tut posted...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
try this one...

www.viewzone.com...

Kudos to tut for finding it

[Edited on 25-6-2003 by dragonrider]

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is a magnetometer reading from Vostok in the arctic

swdcdb.kugi.kyoto-u.ac.jp...

Notice the distinct black hole, i think the programmer rubbed too hard and the information came off accidentally

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Banshee, major kudos again!!

Tennyson Woods (Australia)
Canberra (Australia)
Learmonth (Australia)

To any aussie members, which one of these would be closest to Pine Gap???

Map of Australia:
www.lonelyplanet.com...

From www.foe.org.au... :
The US military spy base Pine Gap is located less than 20 km outside Alice Springs, in the Northern Territory.

Learmonth is near Melborne.
Tennyson Woods is near Canberra.

Beyond that, I don't know exact distances...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Actually, the Russian one is very very interesting.. I have no experience reading Russian (maybe $tranger can tell us what it says) so have no idea if this is at all associated with ZEVS (Russian HAARP).

If so, that hole in the data is indeed very interesting...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I got it from that realtime monitoring site banshee posted earlier, it said antartica and looked exotic so i clicked.

God bless curiosity!

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I feel we may have stumbled onto something guys, Midways magnetometer has been mysteriously wiped and placed with the NO DATA sign, and all the aussie stations are now offline.

ooo Fredericksburg VA just got a spike
geomag.usgs.gov...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Actually, the Russian one is very very interesting.. I have no experience reading Russian (maybe $tranger can tell us what it says) so have no idea if this is at all associated with ZEVS (Russian HAARP).

If so, that hole in the data is indeed very interesting...

Operated by AARI
(Arctic and Antarctic Research Institute-based in St Petersburg, Russia
www.fni.no... )
And U-MICH

Not sure where the "Kyoto" exactly fits in...probably Kyoto University in Japan.
Or not.
Something to do with greenhouse emissions?
www.cckn.net...
(from the magnetometer site in Russian: This is the realtime variation data sent from VOS to Kyoto GIN via GMS)

WTF? My head is spinning.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think its pretty obvious somethings going to happen, or its an enormous prank on the seismologists of the world.

I'm pretty sure by the time i wake tomorrow that something terrible will have happened.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by David
I feel we may have stumbled onto something guys, Midways magnetometer has been mysteriously wiped and placed with the NO DATA sign, and all the aussie stations are now offline.

ooo Fredericksburg VA just got a spike
geomag.usgs.gov...

Here's your Aussie mags:
www.ips.gov.au...

Fredricksburg, VA?
I wonder if that's the closest one to me.
*looks over shoulder*
*screams*

Oh. That's just a roommate watching TV in his drawers. Nevermind.

(if I don't joke, I may start getting paranoid. *wry smile*)

-B.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
On February 28, 2001, a deep magnitude 6.8 earthquake occurred in the Seattle, WA. -Vancouver, B.C. area. HAARP began bombarding the earth's ionosphere and magnetosphere at very high signals on February 17 in conjunction with US bombing in Iraq and continued until the day of the earthquake, February 28. Looking at data correlations between ultra low frequency electromagnetic and seismic signals, the anomalous profile of the Seattle-Vancouver earthquake indicates that it could have been triggered by electromagnetic ionization. The earthquake was a 6.8 magnitude earthquake at a depth of 40 miles, which, in the words of one observer, "looked like a 3.0 magnitude."

ELFRAD, a group that monitors electromagnetic events, admitted that HAARP operations may have "inadvertently" affected the earthquake. HAARP currently functions as a global missile-tracking facility by ionizing and disrupting both the ionosphere and the magnetosphere. The magnetosphere is vital to the stability of the tectonic plates that float on the surface of the earth. By disrupting the magnetosphere, HAARP could cause tectonic instabilities, i.e., earthquakes.

Short wave radio operators in Seattle state that unusual electromagnetic broadcasts preceded the Seattle - Vancouver earthquake. One researcher monitoring the electromagnetic broadcasts prior to the earthquake picked up a signal so strong "it went right off the S meter on my SW set at that frequency at 6:00 am on Feb 20th. Took an audio sampling of half an hour but can't make hide or hair of what HAARP is broadcasting, just that it's STRONG."

Another Seattle-based researcher, Kent Steadman, reported electromagnetic activity just prior to and during the earthquake, receiving signals at 153 MHz. Steadman noted that he "helped install seismic monitoring stations in California in the early 90's. They are designed as an early warning system in detecting earth movements prior to a big quake. Several of these were in the 153-154 band. They send data, but during a big shift they send a screeching sounding data burst." The ELFRAD group recorded intense activity from .02 to .036 hertz 473 minutes prior to the Washington quake - and 4 minutes earlier, there was another quake registering 5.4 off the coast of Central America.

Researchers have also found that the HAARP electromagnetic signal carries within it another, hidden signal, at a frequency which affects the limbic system in the human brain. The limbic system manages emotions and mood and is a target of mind control. Some of these researchers believe that mood management of human populations may be happening through these hidden frequencies. On February 17, just 11 days prior to the Seattle earthquake, according to ELFRAD a ".9 Hz signal, which� may be related to limbic activation in the brain, occurred during the transmission, lasting a very unusual 42 minutes on Saturday, 17 Feb 2001."

www.echoedvoices.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   

@ Banshee

Better get all that laughing out, the thought police dont approve of it

Anyway, ty for the links, the antarctic sensors seem pretty stable but everything else is a but shaken.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Currently turned onto "Breakfast" from BBCNews and the world is eerily quiet apart from the trivial issues.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join