It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Seismic Event...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
HAARP transmissions starting to ramp up to the north east again.... they did that last week... wonder what they are aiming at there???

IRIS showing one additional earthquake, a 4.3 in Venezuela.

www.iris.edu...

USGS shows most seismic activity to be calming, and most of the events to be moving off of the screens... however, based on the HAARP activity, and the recent seismic actions, I wouldnt be surprised to see some activity in around 36 hours or so.

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

No current solar flares, but active geomagnetic storm...

www.n3kl.org...

The New Madrid has been very quiet lately.... the quiet ones are the ones to watch...

www.eas.slu.edu...

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
IRIS indicates new earthquake, Mag 4.6 off east coast of Kamchatka (damn, been pretty active there recently)

www.iris.edu...

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Please check out this URL. I would like you to explain to me some of the graphs, as I have not spent a great deal delving into Solar Data. All I know is the that the right end of almost every chart on this page just started going balistic!

Look forward to learning from you.

www.n3kl.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
In reading some of the "legends" on one of the page's links, it says that a Geomagnetic storm has occurred if Kp>4...well, we're Kp>7!!!

FREEEAK!

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Do you think this is the arrival of the coronal mass ejection of June 15th, relayed in one of your previous posts?

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Val:

Yes, these indicators are not unusual for a Geomagnetic storm, which is known to be incited by M and X class solar flares (also known as Coronal Mass Ejections, or CMEs). This is likely the "glancing blow" mentioned on spaceweather.com that was indicated for yesterday and today.

What I find very interesting is the spike of activity from HAARP

I am starting to wonder if they are using these geomagnetic disturbances to mask HAARP transmissions. If so, for what purpose?

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yes, but couldn't the CME itself cause the Earth's magnetic fields to increase without human intervention. Are you sure the connection of the increased magnetic readings being caused by HAARP activity is founded?

I'm just learning about all this HAARP business, so have patience.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Val,

Yes, the CMEs do interact with the earths magnetic field, and usually incite a geomagnetic storm. This in turn causes such effects as auroras at high lattitudes (lower lattitudes for severe storms), and electromagnetic interference for various radio and electronic systems.

During X Class flares, I have noticed a few posters mentioning radio reception problems, ect (I think Astrocreep mentioned a couple of times about interference with his GPS systems during such times. I would be interested in correlating such observances with GPS reception to either CME/geomag storms and/or high HAARP transmission events.)

Now, I have noticed that many times a significant HAARP emmission will take place at times devoid of either solar flare activity or geomagnetic activity... however, lately, (I would say in the past 3 weeks or so) high HAARP transmissions have been taking place coincident with reported CME/geomag activity.... with a noticeable dearth of HAARP activity, or simple "background" or "maintenance" activity during times of geomag stability. That makes me think that HAARP is being deliberately operated during such active geomag periods.

The only reason I can think that would explain it is that HAARP is attempting to use the CME/geomag storms to mask its effect.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
IRIS indicates 4 active quakes in the past 24 hours:

Mag 4.8 in Greece

Mag 4.4 in Zambia (very unusual location for quakes)

Mag 4.1 in Norther Columbia (if this was the early to mid 80s during the drug wars, I might question if this was a shot at the cartels
)

Mag 4.1 on the Chile/Bolivia border.

www.iris.edu...

USGS not showing any of the above activity.... Hmmm...

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

No current flare activity, although an active geomagnetic storm in progress (wonder if the storm is carrying over from the earlier M Class flare)

www.n3kl.org...

HAARP having quite a day today.... right in middle of that M Class flare...

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Okay, I am trying to get to the point that I can detect the HAARP activity versus just the Earth's natural magnetic readings. Maybe this is just me being totally ignorant of what I am seeing.

Can you please post an URL to a graph which depicts HAARP activity...

and then also post an URL to a graph which depicts just, say, Earth's magnetic readings.

That way, I have something to track in the future, and will understand when you give an analysis.

I sure appreciate your time on this.

Regards,

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
If im correct there are MANY HARRP facilities around the world. Some we know of and some are a secret, i have read individuals know the where abouts of some facilities such as Peak Gap (i think) In wester Au. The infomation we are getting is only from the facility in Alaska.... I thought the magnometer was a measuring device anyway? Defenition bellow is according to HARRP.
MAGNETOMETER
A device that responds to changes in the Earth's magnetic field. Magnetometers are used to
Monitor variations in the field along three mutually orthogonal axes, magnetic north-south,
east-west and vertically.

I understand HARRP does emit radiation but is the magnometer measuring the atmoshpere of there transitions? Even so HARRP site has about 8 diffrent HARRP station on it.... Im finding it weired where i looked over it today.. Every station exept the Alaska one (one in the link we are reviwing) has a gap in its graph of about 3 hours.... If im wrong please correct me but i feel if this is an issue there is not only 1 HARRP facility participating

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This on space.com. Looks like there's trouble with SOHO

space.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Akula:

That is indeed very strange and I find it a bit suspicious. I know there are those on this board *cough* byrd *cough* who like to scream paranoia whenever I whisper my distrust for NASA, however, I will just relate a few facts I have observed, and leave the interpretation to you.

SOHO is admittedly the only direct observation platform for close solar events.

SOHOs public portal has in recent history, recorded a number of sungrazer comets that, combined with very suspicious activity of NASA itself led to a great deal of public speculation over the final physical location of a number of orbital objects

The sun is currently exhibiting a very unusual pattern of solar flare activity, as it SHOULD be in a period of relative calm. Indeed, at least once CME was observed actually impacting a sungrazer, and further indications suggest that the sun is possibly in the midst of a pole flip.

HAARP has lately been exhibiting very unusual amounts of activity, and seems to be coinciding with solar activity.

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Mesmerized:

I am aware of at least 4 known HAARP sites in the continental US, and one known in Australia (Pine Gap). Those in the US are HAARP in Gakona, another new one under construction underground in Colorado approx. 90 miles from NORAD, the ULF/ELF groundwave transmission facility in Fort Mead Maryland (for communication with submerged nuclear submarines) is reportedly a dual use facility with abilities to transmit in the HAARP transmission regime, and the original facility, Camp Hero, Montauk Point, NY: this was the original test bed for HAARP technology and is supposedly out of operation, but I have heard it can be recommissioned for use very quickly.

There are very likely others that I do not know of. Alien mentioned one on the southern island of New Zealand (a logical location for a backup to Pine Gap for coverage of the southern hemisphere). Countries known or suspected of having some form of scalar technology include US, UK, Australia, Japan, China, Russia, Israel, South Africa, possibly North Korea, and likely a few more.

Yes, the magnetometer measures the disturbances in the earths magnetic field, and it specifically measures those associated with HAARP transmissions, as most transmissions are "groundwave" in nature, and have a direct effect on the local geomagnetic field immediately around the HAARP array.

I agree, it is hard to accurately determine exactly what is going on with HAARP transmissions, as Gakona is the only HAARP facility we have a live update from on a daily basis. (Gakona is the only facility publicly admitted to exist, and as it has ostensibly been turned over to the University of Alaska to make it seem to be a legit research project)

I have also notices these occassional chunks of missing information in the magnetometer readings, and that raises flags in my mind, making me wonder what is happening during these periods...

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
HAARP seems to be winding down for a while now anyway...

Val, for at least an overview of earths magnetic field without influence from HAARP, try this, magnetometer chain (not the complete geomag field, but at least gives you an idea)

IRIS indicates 5 active quakes in the past 24 hours:

Mag 5.6 in Jan Mayan Island region (another rather unusual location for quakes)

Mag 4.7 in Rat Island, Aleutian Islands

Mag 5.2 Ryukyu Islands

Mag 4.8 in the Fiji Islands region

Mag 5.3 in the Kermadec Islands region

According to USGS, there has been a series of small discreet tremors in most areas...

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

No solar flares (for now!) and the geomagnetic field is at least not stormimg...

www.n3kl.org...

AURORA OUTLOOK: The chances for auroras are good on June 20th when Earth is expected to enter a solar wind stream flowing from a coronal hole on the sun. NOAA forecasters estimate a 10% chance of severe storms at mid-latitudes

spaceweather.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Iron Dragon

Yes, the magnetometer measures the disturbances in the earths magnetic field, and it specifically measures those associated with HAARP transmissions, as most transmissions are "groundwave" in nature, and have a direct effect on the local geomagnetic field immediately around the HAARP array.

hmm does that mean HARRP could be emitting alot more force that doesnt effect the geomagnetic field but something else???? I know no one knows what HARRP is capable of but im sure it can reach further than the ionosphere, especialy in diffrent regions and diffrent times of day.... I once read HARRP can be directly aiming at the earths surface not the sky??????

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is very true. What we are seeing on the magnetometer is only part of what is being transmitted. However, it is the only readily available realtime monitoring device on the web, at least that I have been able to find (if anyone else has a link to such an ELF/ULF website, PLEASE post!

It is indeed kind of scary to see these kinds of transmissions, and know that its essentially the tip of the iceberg. Since I have been able to point out a solid correlation between HAARP activity and seismic activity, using this, it would be VERY interesting to see what else could be gleaned with a specific ELF/ULF monitoring station.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
A magnitude 6.9 earthquake NEAR THE COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE has occurred at:
30.55S 71.32W Depth 37km Fri Jun 20 13:30:42 2003 UTC

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
www.iris.edu...

West coast of South America is really getting it...
Mag 5.2 in S Chile
Mag 6.8 in central Chile
And a whopping 7.0 in western Brazil
Plus a 4.7 in Mexico
And the usual in Honshu, Japan.

According to the USGS
aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...
most of the globe is doing a little shimmy today.

HAARP, on the other hand, is quiet.
Wasn't it just a couple days ago it was going nuts?
(waitaminute....)

I get the flu for 2 days and miss everything, sheesh.

[Edited on 20-6-2003 by Banshee]

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
A magnitude 7.0 earthquake IN AMAZONAS, BRAZIL has occurred at:
7.51S 71.64W Depth 555km Fri Jun 20 06:19:38 2003 UTC

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join