It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Seismic Event...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Entire Planet Rocked By Seismic Activity 4-15-03 - Since March 5th there have been a number of worldwide seismic events recorded on USGS Live Internet Seismic Servers. We have been witnessing an amazing series of seismographic images from diverse places around the globe, showing a simultaneous worldwide seismic event in progress. I would urge everyone to keep a watchful eye for more such activity. It's a definite prelude to a pole-shift.

wrightworld.net...

Dragonrider have you been watching the seismic charts lately?

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Dragonrider have you been watching the seismic charts lately Posted by Energy Wave

*Hanging my head in shame*

No I havent. I have been on duty for hazmat oncall all month and havent had time to research most of what I like to do so.

But, reviewing these posts, yes I would certainly agree there is something going on globally.

I would point out that we are approximately 2 months behind some very powerful sunspot CME activity, and there are some trains of thoughts that there is a correlation between CME activity and seismic activity. (Whever considering geoprocesses, ALWAYS factor in a delay factor. The planet is very large, and even if there is a change of some kind, it takes a while for it to propogate out globally)

The best theory I have seen regarding the interaction between solar flares/CMEs and seismic activity indicates an interaction between the suns magnetic field (an energized bolt of electromagnetism being shot at the earth in the form of a CME), and the earths magnetic field. In this theory, the earth magnetic field absorbs this shot of electromagnetism and "adjusts" internally in the deep mantel. In doing so, it speeds up or slows down the movement of magma around the core, resulting in some level of seismic activity.

I don't know if I quite believe this theory. There is some evidence to support it at least partially, however, a blast of electromagnetic energy powerful enough to seriously affect the entire planets magnetic field and/or the movement of the deep mantel would likely penetrate through the magnetic field, through the atmosphere, and make it to the surface where it would likely cook and entire hemisphere. There would be massive loss of life from such a CME.

What I find interesting is this:

According to the real time magnetometer readings from HAARP, it seems that there has been a periodic series of very sharp emissions from HAARP as far back as April 4 or so. (Go to the site and scroll back the date).

It is known that constant transmissions from HAARP at ULF/ELF frequencies, especially with gigawatt outputs is constantly pumping large amounts of electromagnetic energy into the ground. There is a good chance that HAARP is causing essentially a similar effect as described above, but at a much shallower depth, spread wider across the globe.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Absolutely correct, global activity today....

www.iris.edu...

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
We are also in the midst of a solar storm...

www.maj.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
DragonRider, I've been having some strange behavior out of the GPS units we use too. I think there are certain affects that electromag storms have so I include the monitor you linked in my mission planning. The highly accurate receivers we use seem to lose the data streams from the sats intermittently and then regain them. My datalogger also lets me view the "health" of the birds and during these brief periods, they show no problems with sat itself just a high jump in the signal to noise ratio which excludes the sat from being processed in the solution. I believe this to be the result of very strong interference by either eletromag or high levels of Radio Frequency. One other thing, when this begins to happen while I'm taking data, (it doesn't happen all the time but very often) it seems to have a set interval that I lose sats and then regain them like a pulse in interupting them. This wouldn't really affect navigational GPS I wouldn't think but when your taking data packets for precision(carrier phase), you notice these types of interuptions.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Those are some pretty heavy duty recordings, they seem as ifd they may be centered around China...hmmm perhaps they are testing underground?

I can verify unusual weather effects in michigan for past couple days. I have personally witnessed lightning with no clouds, and although this is Michigan I havnt seen weather so confused, in a couple yrs. I'll look for the aura boreallius tonight and see if its reflecting angthing of note, damn! should have looked last night!

[Edited on 17-4-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
its been hoter, where i am than burmuda and the mediterainian, all the phones and my internet has been really dodgy keeps cutting off, and going funny, alot of other peoples phones have aswell..

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Astrocreep:

There are a couple of possible explainations for what you mention with the GPS units. First of all, (I would have to look at your reciever with you to tell) you could just be loosing birds over the horizon (although most all receivers nowadays have a feature to map when one is coming up and going down). You could be getting intermittent signals from one just skirting your horizon, depending on your topography, coming through hills and valleys at an angle.

You could be getting some interference in your signal: this could be in fact solar flare effect, or weather related, or possibly manmade radio interference (although the last is unlikely).

Also, the DoD could be playing with the "spoofing" function on the MilStars. (Btw, is spoofing currently turned on or off? Last time I used GPS is was off, but they can change it at any time)

Do you use a basestation for anti-spoofing purposes?

To Blade Runner and Advisor:

What you mention is in fact symptomatic of solar flare activity. I would love to hear from any HAM operators about current transmission quality. Also, for those in high lattitudes, please report any sightings of Aurora Borelais/Australis (for those in the far south). Being in the deep south US, I wont see them...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
weather report says possibilty of snow next week, its been f75-f90 all this week.... how crazy

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Whoa, check out the HAARP website for today....

We are still in a solar storm...

www.maj.com...

Seems to be quite an active day today seismically...

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

www.iris.edu...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I just thought I'd come up with an alternate theory about the reason for the interference of the GPS transmissions. Remember that there is a war going on and every thing that goes "bing" and "bleep" under the sun of military-, government- and media caracter is turned on and cranked up to the gigawatts. This could mess up the GPS signals quite a bit I guess. Or is it possible that there is a data queue up there because of all the GPS equipment that is in use because of this war? And that this is the reason for the delays? I don't know.

What I do know a bit about though: In the Gospel Jesus says that in the end time there will be chaos with wars and rumours of war everywhere, together with extreme seismic activity and drought. And the Koran says that one of the mightiest signs before the return of Christ and the judgement is that the sun will rise in the west one day, but that it will rise in the east again the very next day. Seems like a (temporal) poleshift to me. To a person interrested in prophecy and mystics like myself, the next couple of years ahead of us will be of great importancy. It seems to me that for the first time in history it can all be fullfilled now. That it's only a question of time until the tense of the future witnessed by the old prophets can only be the spiritual tense we have witnessed during the last 100 years.

Blessings,
mikrom

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I can't find the link. At the UN they now know all the prophecy's are working in concert for the first time in history.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
How would the UN know that?

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yes it's like a concert that comes naturally when everyone in the band has reached the skill level demanded in the partiture and have learned how to read the notes. Most of Revelation's prophecies are fullfilled though. But the worst is yet to come I'm afraid
. Post the link if you come over it...

Blessings,
mikrom

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I just thought I'd come up with an alternate theory about the reason for the interference of the GPS transmissions. Remember that there is a war going on and every thing that goes "bing" and "bleep" under the sun of military-, government- and media caracter is turned on and cranked up to the gigawatts. This could mess up the GPS signals quite a bit I guess. Or is it possible that there is a data queue up there because of all the GPS equipment that is in use because of this war? And that this is the reason for the delays? I don't know. Mikromarius

If you are describing HAARP, there is a possibility that could be what is causing the variations in GPS reception (that would fall under my classification for man made interference, and would also be supported by the kind of emissions we are seeing from HAARP today as well)

As far as a data backlog of sorts, that cant really happen. The MilStars are constantly transmitting the GPS signal, and they are picked up by independent receivers on the ground. The number of receivers dont affect the transmitter (IE, you can have any number of radios tuned to a certain radio station, it doesnt affect how well that station transmits)

But, I do applaude you for jumping in on the subject!

I am not much of a student of prophecy, so I really cant comment on the remainder of your post, sorry!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Ok.... something strange going on... check the magnetometer reading... there is a three (3) hour gap... that has NEVER happened before....

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Makes sence to me, if your going to test nukes underground test them in sequence. But thats alot of nukes, narrows it down alot and say wouldnt a tetonic plate grinding and tearing across another due to extreame tension on polar alingnments last along time? Perhaps...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
DragonRider, I'm using Trimlbe's ProXr receiver with an updated datalogger. I'm aware of the horizon problem and its eliminated by "elevation masking" on my receiver. I usually don't accept a sat thats lower than 15 degrees because the signal sort of "bends" I guess you could say. I always have a real-time ephemeris of the sats that are up there and a built in almanac that knows when they are there even when its turned off. I can check the signal strength I get and I even have technology that filters signals that might reflect off of trees or buildings first which add errors. i think Trimble calls it Everest technology. I have the little everyday problems with sats having too high of signal to noise ratios and the DoD making corrections for drag and such but I'm talking , one second, its reading 7 or 8 birds at good strength and the next, 0. Then back again as quick as I lost them. My plot still shows them there when they are "missing" and as i said, this seems to happen at random times of the day but they "pulse" in and out in what seems a pattern until it subsides instantly and the signal returns. Sometimes its months between these gliches. I've check my equipment and even have this happen a few times using different equipment, survey grade stuff too. the same thing happens. I do use DGPS signals when I'm close enough but when i don't I correct "post process" after the survey by using the net to download correction files from a base closest to my position. With the survey grade, I rely only on my portable base station which I set-up over a USGS HARN point. As for spoofing, its still off as far as I know. I don't think its anything to do with military re-tasking the sats cause their orbit is part of what makes them accurate. It could be a limiting access thing that removes the signal when they think someone may be using it to target US interests but thats a long shot. It seems like true interference and happens all over the state, I live in KY. Maybe it is HAARP.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
"Ok.... something strange going on... check the magnetometer reading... there is a three (3) hour gap... that has NEVER happened before.... "

I've been tuning into HAARP's website for month's now, and I also have NEVER seen this happen. Something is definitely happening, and the gap may indicate the presence of a cover-up.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a report about a massive whale stranding/beaching event in Florida today.

Such events do correlate with seismic/geomagnetic phenomena.

Anyone else have any similar info? Any stories on the news about animals acting strangely???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join