It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom of Speech - An excuse to be Openly an Anti-Muslim

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
reply to post by Six6Six

Why hate anyone at all though man? We're all just human beings.

It easy to be as naive as you when you live in a big bubble.

Do YOU hate Child Rapists?
OR rapist of any kind?
OR child killers?
Or the Government?

Everybody hates someone.....I just set my tolarance level far lower than most as I don't tolerate most people in general, let alone those who have rules and laws changed that effect ME!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Audiokat

Yes we the USA have been bombing them and then we chant to kill them all, and then go play our COD and go kill more muslims, and then turn on fox news and listen to more anti muslim hate, and then go on websites and type more antimuslim hate, all the while we are droning and bombing them. So yes they have the right to critcise us for killing them.

Yea we also bomeb the Serbs to stop them from killing muslims. But we took at sadam and they started bombing each other! LOL. Thtas their fav bomb target.....each other.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
OP some people particularly in America have to grow up and realize there will always be cultures or nations that come along and are completely opposed to your way of life, your ideas and beliefs and we call the ENEMIES and we always have and always will fight when that happens and your only choice is to win that fight.

Insane peaceful theories don't change the mindset of the opposition in regards to you.

Why isn't it okay in America to bash Gays and Blacks and Jews? because like them or not they by bulk numbers are not our enemies.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I find this group and their courage in the face of adversity to be an inspiration:

www.onelawforall.org.uk...

There are many problems with Sharia Law and attempts to consider the development of Sharia Courts in Europe.

Should this Legal Structure not be open to criticism for fear of death threats from Muslims?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianOrion

As far as I am aware, the only group of people who wish Sharia Law to be applied in ANY society are Muslims?

Is criticism of this Legal Structure wrong?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Muslims attacked us before we attacked them!
Muslim religion is not compatible with western values.
Muslims can have 4 wives.
Muslims can have sex with animals.
Muslims always talk about young boys in the koran and have parties with young boys for sex
Muslim religion teaches everyone must convert or be killed, this doesn't sound like a peaceful religion to me.
Muslims are allowed to lie when it furthers the religion
Muslims Marry 9 year old girls
Muslims insist on they own laws (Shariah) that are opposite western law.
Its ok to beat your wife
Honor killings of girls who disobey is allowed
Muslim push for everything there way, they won't live side by side with you.
You can't have a bible in Muslim countries and watch how the slaughter
The Koran is a sic book with all the perversions and war it teaches.
Muslims are not peaceful people.

These are a few of the facts about the religion. If you don't believe it, just read some of the Koran and see how screwed up it is.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Anti semitism also applies to Muslim culture, the same way it applies to discrimination against Jewish people, perhaps even more so since the Jewish application of the word is purely cultural (western Jews are typically of Caucasian stock anyways).

So you can directly infer that Israel itself is an anti Semitic nation, due to its treatment of indigenous Semitic people, the Palestinians.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I hate Muslims and I have a freedom to express that, I can also say that prophet muhammed was not a prophet of God because once again my American freedom allows me to say that. I have a choice in life. All Muslims in other countrys murder innocent arab gays who want equality. Do I hate Arabs who are not Muslims? No. I just hate the Islamic religion because its a disgrace.
edit on 18-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I love muslims.
I just don't want them coming to America with their Sharia law thinking we're gonna bow down.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hatred is a terrible disease, but one that the MSM believes is tolerable. Hatred causes most wars, those wars require 24 by 7 coverage, and the advertisers and networks make a fortune broadcasting the bombing and destruction of civilian population centers. The corporations then get contracts to go and rebuild the destroyed cities, so that the defense contractors can sell more munitions, and the cycle begins again. War is big business. It is a shame that they don't realize that they could forgo war, and instead build a future for mankind, without destruction and wars.
The human race has indeed fulfilled the words of the the Bhagavad Gita:

Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

This post has it backwards. Freedom of speech isn't an excuse for anything--be it racist, homophobic, anti-semetic, ignorant, anti-japanese, anti-muslim or anything else. BUT... obsessing over these issues IS an excuse to stomp out freedom of speech. Here's a news flash: people are going to have differing opinions and conflicting preferences. Some people will LOVE muslims and some people will hate them, simply because they are muslims. Some people will only date skinny "attractive" women, and avoid fat chicks like the plague. This idea that people absolutely MUST suppress any negative opinion they may have--otherwise they are EVIL--is utterly ridiculous. Likewise--it's absurd to expect everyone to feel the exact same way about every body. It's anti-human and it's unnatural. If you don't agree with a person's opinion, you don't have to talk to them... you don't have to listen to them... and you don't have to let their opinion get to you. But to question their right to hold or express their own opinions is an attack at freedom itself.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Being anti-muslim is only addressing 1/3 of the problem

The other 2/3 of the global problem are...

Jews & Christians.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This isn't only against Islam or Muslims, it's been open season on Christianity as of late as well. The only religion that doesn't have to deal with this is Judaism. This is probably because the second you mention the word "Jew" you're blamed for the holocaust. When it comes to Islam though, the majority of the ignorant honestly believe that all muslims are terroists. And why shouldn't they? The media does nothing but show them as hiding in caves. The fact is, you need these people to be ignorant so that you can wage meaningless war.

Our founders are rolling in their graves right now and the majority of Americans are running around screaming "Git Dem Der Towel Heads Yee HAaw!". Sad really.
edit on 18-2-2012 by TheAnswerTo1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLDRAFT

Thanks for your thoughts on this matter. Do you also take the time to remind the good muslim folks who burn our flags and call us the great satan that there is no need for for such rudeness? If so, that might be your full time job. Why cant we scream "death to islam" in the streets with impunity? Dont we have the same rights as them? Just sayin.

People need to speak the truth about Muhammad & his Qur'an while they have the freedom to do so.

If the Muslims ever take over, the first judicial thing they will do is pass laws making it illegal to criticize Muhammad & his Qur'an.

In the "moderate" Islamic states, that means fines & prison. In the other Islamic states, it's a capital offense -- the state can have you executed for criticizing Muhammad & the Qur'an.

That's why they always try to infiltrate the legal system by insisting that Shari ah law take precedence over the civil laws of their host country.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by ALLDRAFT

Thanks for your thoughts on this matter. Do you also take the time to remind the good muslim folks who burn our flags and call us the great satan that there is no need for for such rudeness? If so, that might be your full time job. Why cant we scream "death to islam" in the streets with impunity? Dont we have the same rights as them? Just sayin.

People need to speak the truth about Muhammad & his Qur'an while they have the freedom to do so.

If the Muslims ever take over, the first judicial thing they will do is pass laws making it illegal to criticize Muhammad & his Qur'an.

In the "moderate" Islamic states, that means fines & prison. In the other Islamic states, it's a capital offense -- the state can have you executed for criticizing Muhammad & the Qur'an.

That's why they always try to infiltrate the legal system by insisting that Shari ah law take precedence over the civil laws of their host country.

Christians used to burn you at the stake and go on Crusades against anyone that didn't adopt their religion. Jews have been kicked out of every country they've ever set foot in. Religion has killed more people in the name of God than any disease or war. This is why, in America, you have the freedom to choose which you want to adopt but the church has absolutely no power within the state. As it should be.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

TO THE CONTRARY, FREE SPEECH has long since been eradicated in the United States of America and soon even what a person "Thinks" will become a crime. Thus, we have become a nation of liars, with many being forced to lie about what is in their minds, their hearts and what they dare only to speak between themselves and the wall. Don't kid yourselves and at least don't be a hypocrite between you and God. There are many lies, many of us are living with everyday, including the lies we tell ourselves and try to convince ourselves of.

This is all fine and good, as long as we are a civilization of laws, police and prisons.

Ironically, Muslims did not enter my mind for a moment.

edit on 18-2-2012 by MajorKarma because: Typos and expanded comment.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Mashallah! ! Op, this sort of thing happens daily, but at some point you just have to not let it bother you brother, people shake their heads at me and scold me daily, i have been labeled as a terrorist , traitor, you name it! But i tell you it does not give me anger! ! It only makes me stronger with the deen ( religion) inshallah!! ( god willing ) people will open their minds and see islam for what it is ... takbir!! Allahu! Ackbar! Allahu! Ackbar!! Allahu!! Ackbar!!!

May peace and blessings be upon you brother! !!

Bro. Shamilski! !

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Audiokat

Yes we the USA have been bombing them and then we chant to kill them all, and then go play our COD and go kill more muslims, and then turn on fox news and listen to more anti muslim hate, and then go on websites and type more antimuslim hate, all the while we are droning and bombing them. So yes they have the right to critcise us for killing them.

and:

Well they have a right because we have been bombing them for the past 30 years, so their criticism is justified, we are saying all these things out of ignorance and hate, therein lies the difference.

Soooo... you believe muslims have a right to criticize others for killing muslims, but the others have no right to crtiticize muslims for killing others?

You mention some nebulous "we" whom you allege has been "bombing them for the past 30 years", as their justification for hate, but ignore them killing off others, which has been going on for quite a lot longer than 30 years, since at least the battle of Badr?

Didn't study logic in school, did you?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I don't agree with name calling. However, in battle giving your opponent a name is a term of endearment. As absurd as it sounds its true. Ali-Frazier, happened, WWII, the nips vs. the round eyed. Hell we named the NY Yankees after a derogatory Brit name for Colonists.
I agree with most things you say, but bombing them for 30 years they deserve...... they deserve the fruits of war. I have no compassions on the players, EVER.!!! For over 1400 years the ebb and flow of the middle east has been their lack of tolerance and their stifling of free speech. Ask Salmon Rushdie. THEDome of the rock is built pit of a Christian Church Building (Byzantine) on top of the old Temple mount where Abraham was given his promise. Not only does it spit in the face is Christianity but in the face of Jewish history. I am not sorry, I hate war, but both Jews and Islamists refute the Authority and existence or the Messiah, I have sorrow for both but am not apologetic for either. Throughout history minus the Catholic, Christians have been loyal law abiding citizens of high character and calibre. Tolerant and forgiving. Neither of the other two have forgiveness and tolerance in their pillars. They are children of intolerance who propagate intolerance.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join