It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom of Speech - An excuse to be Openly an Anti-Muslim

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
As long as homosexuals are executed in the streets i will criticise the political ideology of islam.
As long as women are stoned to death for the crime of adultery i will criticise the political ideology of islam.
As long as Apostates are executed i will criticise the political ideology of islam.

Everyone here should check out One law for all and their campaign for womens rights in islam and their stance on the evils of Sharia. Started by Iranian born Maryam Namazie and joined by people of ALL RACES.

ONE LAW FOR ALL

Maryam Namazie

edit on 18-2-2012 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Audiokat

Yes we the USA have been bombing them and then we chant to kill them all, and then go play our COD and go kill more muslims, and then turn on fox news and listen to more anti muslim hate, and then go on websites and type more antimuslim hate, all the while we are droning and bombing them. So yes they have the right to critcise us for killing them.

Oh, here we go again -- Bashing Fox News. Here is a question: Is Fox News Bush's fault too>?
Or is bush fox news's fault?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

And people will also bring up Anders Breivik and say "See! Christian terrorist! Blame all religion!"

NO.

An ultra nationalist (key word nationalist) who happened to be Christian went coo-coo bananas. Before that? A few crazy people over the last few hundred years...

As we can see, a communist type ideology has taken over the west, blaming religion and capitalism for all of societies ills. There always seems to be something or someone to blame. Before religion or Muslims it was Jewish people... gotta keep things fresh I guess!
edit on 18-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

Everyone here should check out One law for all and their campaign for womens rights in islam and their stance on the evils of Sharia.

Sounds like globalist propaganda.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

reply to post by ALLDRAFT

Well they have a right because we have been bombing them for the past 30 years, so their criticism is justified, we are saying all these things out of ignorance and hate, therein lies the difference.

Two rights do not make a wrong, however, they started it with the hostages in 1979, and prior with the hijackings in the 70's.

They drew first blood.

They are screaming to wipe Israel and the USA off the map.

WE were attacked on 9.11.

What, we have no right to be pissed?

Two rights do not make a wrong, however, they started it with the hostages in 1979, and prior with the hijackings in the 70's. They drew first blood.

Guess you kind of forgot how the US overthrew their government and installed the Shah?

They are screaming to wipe Israel and the USA off the map

This has been debunked many times but people still choose to believe it. Kudos to Israels propaganda dept.

WE were attacked on 9.11.

Most of the hijackers were Saudis so why are we not invading Saudi Arabia?

What, we have no right to be pissed?

Everyone has the right to get po'd at karma from time to time.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
'Being PC' has turned the world into planet of hypersensitive prudes who'll cite anything not wholly in praise of a particular denomination / race / creed / religion as an 'anti' or 'ism'.

If you're that insecure about yourself and who you are, maybe some introspection is in order. Not just fruitless whining about what others phonate about you.

Get over yourself. You're not special.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Those countries are well paid for their cooperation, and if they were being occupied in any way by a first world country for actual governmental or bureaucratic reasons they would be far better run.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

As for the photo you provided, it's totally appropriate, considering it was MUSLIMS who were (allegedly) flying the planes on 9/11.

So you are saying it is ok to make that effigy because the 9.11 people were muslims. Are you aware that there are over a billion of them and you are speaking for the actions of a a dozen of them who did this act because their lands were occupied.?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I just can't help myself to say that you are winner of the week. Bad one.
You are just a man, not American. When you think you are american or phantomjack, well, you are just that - ignorant. I think your views are very stupid and corrupted and I feel sorry for you. Not much, just a little, i care for you like you care for muslims.

It is interesting to me how all your arguments are about 100% opposite to mine. And when I read your missleads and lies, and the way you think, it is just not right.

Americans & Muslims = humans

To those who say American or Muslim, well I just think of one thing now:
Your time passed, or it is passing.
And Im happy about that very much yes.

I think people more and more start to realize that being American or Muslim, or Christian or German is just a waste of life and waste of time. There is absolutely nothing good in being American or Muslim, and being proud of that.

If anything, you should be ashamed to willingly call yourself American or Muslim, when you know, I know, your mother know, your father know, animals know, plants know, everybody know that you are just a human.

Stop wasting your life on spreading hate you "proud American" brainwashed human.

Proud to be American/Muslim.. gzz wonder how would you explain that to extraterrestrial?
You cant imagine how stupid that sounds. And you know why?

You are proud just to yourself. To whom else can you be proud to be American/Muslim? It is just about ego, ans selfishness. Do you need to be Einstein to find this on your own?
edit on 18-2-2012 by ferumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If people really need to have racism explained to them in this day and age there truly is no hope for the human race.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Best intelligent thread

ATS
The Next Coming War & The Collapse Of American Economy

Youtube
The Master Plan To Rule the World
edit on 18-2-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Muslims were flying the planes on 9.11 because we were bombing them for decades, what did you expect a flying spaghetti monster to attack us?

And why would you say that? Do you really think that bs is true?
Muslims take down wtc for revenge? What about other tons of evidence showing who is really behind it? I can't deny so overwhelming information's that says you all know what.

I personally think you don't believe official 911 story, but still you use their version. Why?
Official version is full of holes.

Also, I like when people find reasons to attack Iraq or Iran.
Example, sometimes they say it is for for WMD's, sometimes it is for revenge, sometimes is to give them freedom or democracy, sometimes to free women's, sometimes is oil, lots of others.

Holes and holes everywhere in story of 911.
edit on 18-2-2012 by ferumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

So you are saying it is ok to make that effigy because the 9.11 people were muslims. Are you aware that there are over a billion of them and you are speaking for the actions of a a dozen of them who did this act because their lands were occupied.?

Yep, because we all know that outside 9/11, Muslims have never beheaded anyone, called for Fatwas over CARTOONS, destroyed ancient Buddhist statues, killed women because the woman was raped, etc. etc. etc. Nah....the it was only a dozen of them are the ONLY bad ones, right?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Muslims were flying the planes on 9.11 because we were bombing them for decades, what did you expect a flying spaghetti monster to attack us?

We? What missions did you fly? If you mean "we" as in a "collective" of Americans, then aren't you simply implying that all Americans are guilty, similar to what you're criticizing me of thinking about Muslims? Hmmmmm, hypocrite much? By your pansy PC thought process, the terrorists (aka your heroes) should have ONLY attacked the President, Congress, etc., but they didn't. I don't know how many people in the twin towers "bombed them for decades". I can only imagine the number is small.

Why did "we" go into the Middle East? Wasn't it your pals at the U.N. and their globalist agenda to get Saddam out of Kuwait? Good, bad, or ugly, that was the mission. Why we stayed? Your guess is as good as mine. Personally, I think they should have let Saddam take over Kuwait and what will be will be.

I'll tell you what. Make a Jesus statue out of horse crap and stand outside a Christian church with it. Watch what happens. Now, do the same thing with a Mohammad statue and stand outside a mosque.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I've had the unique privilege of having a Muslim best friend since I was 8 years old and I am going to be 30 in April. So I have been around their culture pretty much all my life and have witnessed a lot of bigotry and hatred sent their way. It's been sad to see. They consider themselves Americans first and are just as proud & patriotic as anybody. He works in the Department of Corrections and his sister was in the Navy & currently works in Washington DC.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
All the groups mentioned in the original post gain NO respect from me.

All of them, the gays, the Jews, the religious, the disabled etc they all want protection from SPEECH!!!

COWARDS as in my book we are all afforded the right as humans to HATE and SAY what we want. As long as we do not Physically harm someone without a legal reason then its ok.

I will not have anyone tell me who I can or can not hate. Its part of free will to be able to love and to hate.

But out of those groups mentioned it is only the muslims who preach their hatred of everyone not Islamic so as far as im concered they are getting what is due.

All those groups can kiss my you-know-what. I don't particularly like any of them.

All this from someone who worships Lucifer, ironic huh? But then again you lot have called me untold names based on my views and pass that off as free speech so grow up and let the name calling be part of the fun and games.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Why hate anyone at all though man? We're all just human beings.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Point is valid but for the wrong, reason in every decade or generation we need an "evil", we made it the "savage" blacks, and enslaved them, now there whole culture is based around this and some rightfully get riled up about it and in a sence "act" out the "reaction" become a part of the system and dont suceed then say its the same as it was hundreds of years ago, the fact is they subscribed to that ethos, then hitler made it the "jews" who ran the world, now jews in finnacial means, run the world, the ran germany, they now run america and england, and i mean 2 percent of americans, are jewish but 50 percent of billionaires are jewish, and over 70 percent of the 2 percent are millionaires, search the web cannot be fussed finding the links. Then gays were persecuted since time began, and tbf i think they should be able to choose, but i disagree with them being mega open and really gay, because if young kids are around that alot like a teacher, out of 40 kids 1 is bound to emulate it, hence why we end up so much like our parents in miniscule ways even if we fight it. So back to topic gays and lesbians had no rights for years, now there super gay and overtly gay, you can see them from ten miles away in the dark, because they go against it, but at the same time some struggle because they still think things are bad and every hates them. they still subscribe to that ethos, Now muslims im sure that seeing troops in thier neighborhoods and there fellow native countries and being called terrorists whilst there kin call them maytrs, they will subscribe to the ethos, hell theres arab springs everywhere now

Reality is what you make it people

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think that picture is hilarious. Does that make me anti muslim?

Furthermore, is there something wrong with being anti-muslim? I'm also anti christian and anti any stupid #ing religion which can be used as a cause for war.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

reply to post by ALLDRAFT

Well they have a right because we have been bombing them for the past 30 years, so their criticism is justified, we are saying all these things out of ignorance and hate, therein lies the difference.

What a bunch of stuff here! Yea they havent been bombing anyone. But lets face it they just dont care much for Jews and christains. Have they ever one time said the were wrong for doing anything?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join