It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Hitler had a son...who fought against nazi occupation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well this is interesting...

Did Hitler father a lovechild? New claims emerge that Fuhrer had a son with Frenchwoman

They share the same piercing gaze, defined jawline and stern mouth set off with a clipped moustache.

But the Frenchman who believed he was the secret son of Adolf Hitler was never able to prove his family line before he died. He wasn’t even sure he wanted to.

Now new information has emerged that adds weight to Jean-Marie Loret’s claim to have been Hitler’s son from a brief relationship with a French woman during the First World War.

According to the latest information from Mr Loret’s lawyer, Miss Lobjoie told her son: ‘When your father was around, which was very rarely, he liked to take me for walks in the countryside.

‘But these walks usually ended badly. In fact, your father, inspired by nature, launched into speeches which I did not really understand. He did not speak French, but solely ranted in German, talking to an imaginary audience.

‘Even if I spoke German I would not be able to follow him, as the histories of Prussia, Austria and Bavaria were not familiar to me at all, far from it. My reaction used to anger your father so much that I did not show any reaction.’

Miss Lobjoie only spoke to her son about his true heritage many years after she had given him up for adoption in the 1930s to a family called Loret.

Jean-Marie grew up to fight the Germans in 1939 and later, during the Nazi occupation, joined the French Resistance.

This is really awesome if true. Like father like son... not!

Probably bull since it's the Daily Mail... but interesting anyways.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I thought hitler only got one ball?
The other was on the kitchen floor?
His mother, the silly bugger
Cut it off when he was born?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
hi vitchilo

that is interesting
wish there was more detail
a bit like that discovery recently on part of hitlers skull
which dna showed was a woman (i think)
anyway op
cheers

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

To the LEFT Judge Roll killed during the Giffords Shooting + to the RIGHT Adolf Hitler

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do they give a picture of the son? I only know of one possible hitler son, amazing if there were two secret sons

Thats from the op link, i think john roll looks more like hitlers son.
edit on 18-2-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

other than the mustache, but a mustache could be put on anyone, even judge roll.
edit on 18-2-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here's a little test...cover up hitler and his alledged sons with your finger...do they look anything a like? Anatomically I can't see any 'family' resemblances at all. Sounds like some one been making up fairy stories.

Wayne...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What is it in history of women screwing occupying forces? Baffles me.. an army invades your country, kills your people and you decide it'd be great to screw em.

wtf..

Anyways.. anyone who cuts their mustache like that could claim to be Hitler.. but it's not impossible by anymeans, protection was not widespread at that point in time so who knows. Shame there can't be DNA testing or anything.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
As I remember it ther are 3 living realitives of hitler, 2 guys in america related to hitlers nephew who remain anon...and a guy in the black forest who until recently hid his bloodline to hitler since the 2nd world war (as all the rest of hitlers surviving relatives were rounded up by the soviet forces. So he'd probably be the best bet for any dna testing.

..and yeah the whole shagging occupying forces thing always baffled me as well.... if someones going round killing members of your fmaily and your friends not exactly top of the hit parade for the old horizontal jogging you'd think.

Wayne...
edit on 18/2/2012 by the secret web because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I thought the other was in the Albert hall?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Didn't Himmler have something similar?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13

Yes, and poor old Goebbels had no balls at all!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
DNA test.

Or it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Don't see similarities other than the hair or 'stache. Actually physical features really have nothing in common based on the couple pictures shown.

The real question is, why would anyone want to do their hair and stach like Hitler?

BTW.....i think i watched about 3 hours of television on the History channel about Hitler and the 3rd Reich....and also about project Valkryie....have always been a WWII history junkie.
edit on 18-2-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
More likely than not, he was very well travelled in his earlier days, and always had an intensity about him apparently. This description of a younger hitler unable to converse with a lady ... well it sounds very likely.

new topics

top topics

join