It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Save Our Souls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Your soul is already Saved...

The battle is Spirit vs. Flesh....

Which side are you on?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Thank you, curious7, very well said. The Christians in here think they have all of the answers all of the time, even though they do not. When I post, it is my Soul talking, not this worn out body. I am my Soul. I know exactly what to do upon death, and where to go after. I do not need, or want anyone telling me what to do, or where to go. It is just that simple. Why everyone doesn't know learn what I have learned is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by triune

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by IAMIAM
I can never understand why so many concern themselves with saving something they cannot even perceive is actually there while simultaneously letting be destroyed what they can see, hear, feel, touch, and taste.

I can perceive my soul is actually there, dammit. I wish you would have never replied to me. My soul is dying because of you.

I can see you are a sincere seeker. When the student is ready the teacher will appear, and the best teacher I've ever had is a mighty tome titledThinking and Destiny

This brilliant book of over 1000 pages will explain what you are; why you are here; what the soul is; the purpose and plan of the universe; Gods and their religions, and much more.

The book is available to read free online, but do yourself a huge favour and purchase the book for extended study.

All true seekers of knowledge come across closed doors and obstacles. Its all part of the pathway to truth. The knowledge contained in this book will open many doors and remove many obstacles.

Good luck fellow traveller.
edit on 19-2-2012 by triune because: link

Intriguing,can you give me a tl;dr version of Thinking and Destiny???
edit on 19-2-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I can never understand why so many concern themselves with saving something they cannot even perceive is actually there while simultaneously letting be destroyed what they can see, hear, feel, touch, and taste.

I can perceive my soul is actually there, dammit. I wish you would have never replied to me. My soul is dying because of you.

If my words cause your soul to die, then it is good, for no soul so weak in it's own being should live.

Let it die and be reborn.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

If my words cause your soul to die, then it is good, for no soul so weak in it's own being should live.

With Love,

Your Brother

Greetings, my brother. The Soul is wholly composed of Pure, Divine Energy, and is in fact, Immortal by it's very nature. It cannot be destroyed, or even altered beyond a certain degree. This is why certain ET groups would like very much to separate our Souls from our carbon based bodies, keeping just enough Energy within the body to animate it. Then the Energy could be used for the ET's sinister agenda, while the bodies could be used as a slave race, that which humanity was originally created for.

The Key to Freedom is this; Throw off the chains of humanity created fluff, and dogma, and learn to truly Love one another with all of your being. Love is the only Force that matters, religions are of the material world, and means nothing outside the Matrix.
The largest way of understanding reality is to understand it in the terms of the creation. As reality itself shifts, creation once again begins. Creation once again becomes the trajectory through which life itself is experienced. Now some of this may be a bit confusing or may be a bit difficult to understand, and yet that's only in the construct of your consensus three-dimensional self. The Chi, your Light Body itself, understands. The Earth, and all that is upon or within the Earth, follows a cycle of life and death. Earth bound Spirits spend many life times here, in many different stages and positions of life, and in both sexes. The Key is Remembrance.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

With Love,

Your Brother

Greetings, my brother. The Soul is wholly composed of Pure, Divine Energy, and is in fact, Immortal by it's very nature. It cannot be destroyed, or even altered beyond a certain degree. This is why certain ET groups would like very much to separate our Souls from our carbon based bodies, keeping just enough Energy within the body to animate it. Then the Energy could be used for the ET's sinister agenda, while the bodies could be used as a slave race, that which humanity was originally created for.

The Key to Freedom is this; Throw off the chains of humanity created fluff, and dogma, and learn to truly Love one another with all of your being. Love is the only Force that matters, religions are of the material world, and means nothing outside the Matrix.
The largest way of understanding reality is to understand it in the terms of the creation. As reality itself shifts, creation once again begins. Creation once again becomes the trajectory through which life itself is experienced. Now some of this may be a bit confusing or may be a bit difficult to understand, and yet that's only in the construct of your consensus three-dimensional self. The Chi, your Light Body itself, understands. The Earth, and all that is upon or within the Earth, follows a cycle of life and death. Earth bound Spirits spend many life times here, in many different stages and positions of life, and in both sexes. The Key is Remembrance.

If that makes sense to you and is sufficient an understanding to believe, roll with it.

Just a bunch of words to me though.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Come on, IAMIAM, surely you read good enough to understand what I said. Having read you quite a bit, acting dumb will not convince me that you are. I know better.
www.self-realization.com...
stars.astro.illinois.edu...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

How is my soul going to be saved? I can think some kind of spiritual battle is going on, but without any contradiction of studies I would say that it is a psychological battle going on. Maybe with good and evil, but maybe our mind is 'evil' in the sense that the mind wants to please itself, not the soul. Yet as my thoughts send impulses to the central nervous system of my body I am led to believe that my soul is taking control of my mind..

Hi greyer,

There is only ONE method to save one's soul. That is the right method of Meditation.

Regardless of which religion you are, you can always attain the highest enlightenment
by practicing the method of soul-realization.

What's the common thing that past spiritual Masters have? The answer is Meditation.

Jesus spent 40 days in the desert to meditate. The Buddha meditated under Bodhi tree for 49 days
for his Great Awakening.

Both did save their souls by true-self-realization (the Mind is the fake-self, the Soul is the true-self).

Why not seek the method taught by these great Masters?

Yes, the Buddha was great. Yes, Jesus was great. Yes, other Masters were great, etc.
But, they already left this world. Their physical bodies are no longer in this world to teach
anyone; in another word, they finished their mission.

Therefore, you must seek the PRESENT Master. The living Master. He or She
is the only can help you to save your soul. That is teaching you the right and the only
method to become ONE with God. Once realizing your soul's root is from God.
Then, when you leave this world, you return this root.

I have been practicing this method and there is absolutely no doubt it is the
way to save my soul.

Regards,

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Come on, IAMIAM, surely you read good enough to understand what I said. Having read you quite a bit, acting dumb will not convince me that you are. I know better.
www.self-realization.com...
stars.astro.illinois.edu...

I did not say I disagreed with a single word you wrote my friend.

I said they were just words to me.

Words don't matter.

It is the action that is taken on the words that matters.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vnmusic
way to save my soul.

There is ONE spirit of life incarnated within all of us.

Understand that and you will understand the immortality of the soul.

What you do unto one, you due unto all.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vnmusic
way to save my soul.

There is ONE spirit of life incarnated within all of us.

Understand that and you will understand the immortality of the soul.

What you do unto one, you due unto all.

With Love,

Your Brother

There are many misconceptions regarding the soul. The soul is something you have. Not something that you are.

You, are a part of your higher self. A Higher self that dwells in the eternal, while 'you' attempt to unhypnotise yourself from nature and regain your place in the eternal, reunited as 'One' with your own higher self, your 'Father in Heaven'.

The Soul is a blueprint for the physical body and is an intermeadiary between you and nature and you and your higher self. The Soul is an automaton and will follow the commands it receives. It builds out the physical body according to the thinking of the person.

Yes, the Soul is immortal, as are you. However, it does need saving, as do you. As all humans have 'fallen' from a previous state of perfection into this world of birth and death, we must save ourselves by raising ourselves from the dead (this world of birth and death) back to our previous state of perfection (immortality).

As we raise and save ourslves, we also raise and save our souls so that we and our souls can continue on along the 'Eternal Order of Progression' from which we left so long ago.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You, are a part of your higher self. A Higher self that dwells in the eternal, while 'you' attempt to unhypnotise yourself from nature and regain your place in the eternal, reunited as 'One' with your own higher self, your 'Father in Heaven'.

I and the father are one.

The Soul is a blueprint for the physical body and is an intermeadiary between you and nature and you and your higher self. The Soul is an automaton and will follow the commands it receives. It builds out the physical body according to the thinking of the person.

Where is the physical body? I do not see a body.

Originally posted by triuneYes, the Soul is immortal, as are you. However, it does need saving, as do you. As all humans have 'fallen' from a previous state of perfection into this world of birth and death, we must save ourselves by raising ourselves from the dead (this world of birth and death) back to our previous state of perfection (immortality).

One can not "fall" from a state of perfection. A perfect state is impossible to fall from. Birth and death are part of the perfection of life.

As we raise and save ourslves, we also raise and save our souls so that we and our souls can continue on along the 'Eternal Order of Progression' from which we left so long ago.

You have no power to raise anything.

That which created everything in perfect order is that which saves and that which destroys.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Always good to meet fellow travellers on the steep and narrow pathway and to compare notes.

The most important thing to learn from each other, is that we all have more to learn, and although our understanding may differ, we all know and agree that we're on the same path to the same destination.

The more light (knowledge) you gather, the more will be offered.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Always good to meet fellow travellers on the steep and narrow pathway and to compare notes.

Indeed my friend!

Remember, I do not lead or follow.

I walk beside you on this level of time.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

The most important thing to learn from each other, is that we all have more to learn, and although our understanding may differ, we all know and agree that we're on the same path to the same destination.

Hi, triune,
Haven't see you on this forum in the time I've been here (a few months).
I heartily agree with you -- but would say we are all headed the same place, on our own unique paths.

The book looks interesting and I will check it out. Thanks for the linkydink.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

With Love,

Your Brother

Death to a soul just means there is no love. Love to a soul is birth.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Which side are you on?

I am on the spirit side but simply not enough knowledge has let my flesh kill my soul. I am lucky that I do have knowledge. But sometimes I would not rather have the knowledge of love, because when I see love I feel that I truly see it, and my flesh doesn't let me have it.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Which side are you on?

I am on the spirit side but simply not enough knowledge has let my flesh kill my soul. I am lucky that I do have knowledge. But sometimes I would not rather have the knowledge of love, because when I see love I feel that I truly see it, and my flesh doesn't let me have it.

Perhaps you're confusing love and lust... many people make that mistake.

This sounds like a lamentation to me... Is this about a girl?

Perhaps i can help if you explain the problem... In your OP you said...

Maybe with good and evil, but maybe our mind is 'evil' in the sense that the mind wants to please itself, not the soul.

Good and evil are man made ideas... both of which are subjective.

The mind will work for the flesh until one realizes the existance of his own spirit... and even then its still a constant struggle... the heart contradicts the mind in many cases... though it must be known that the heart guides one towards truth...

Love reveals truth in all cases... and your heart will confirm that truth... but love and lust are two seperate issues.

Love is selflessness... Lust is wanting and thus it is a selfish emotion.

edit on 20-2-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join