It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Perisa Rising - Trilatral Summit - Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I made this prediction a while ago going by what the Bible says and how ancient Persia was mapped out, might have mentioned here on ATS at some point.

Ancient Persia was not the same shape as a country as we have now today but war a larger region that spread as far as India and that would include Pakistan of today.

The Bible predicts an Invation of powers attacking endtime Israel for what ever reasons may be from these regions including the area of ancient Persia that covers most of Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Then add the fact that Pakistan has Nuclear weapons too, Afghanistan will just re-radicalise because Iran would use them as pawns of a greater game if the UN interfere.

It looks like Iran is in there with Turkey aswell when it comes to new trade agreements making this look more like an ancient Persian Empire or region in which alliences will attack Israel and Turkey who is also involved at some point in prophecy. Turkey also has dams in which to stop water flowing to the Eurphaties river in Iraq which was not long ago called Babylon and Bible prophecy predicts this river will drive up or be made dry in preparation for war.

Russian allies - Persia, Ethiopia and Libya: Ezekiel 38:5 adds that in league with Gog (Russia) will be "Persia (Iran), Ethiopia, and Libya". These three countries therefore deserve special attention.

Iran: In Bible times Iran was known as Persia and the Persian empire was one of the great world empires. Unlike many ancient nations Persia has continued as a distinct nation, to emerge into the modern world ready to fulfill Bible prophecy. Between the Second World War and the Islamic revolution in 1979 Iran was pro-Western. Now she is against the West and especially antagonistic towards Israel. She is not yet aligned with Russia but closet links between former republics of the USSR and Iran will be something to watch for as events turn towards the final conflict.

Ezekiel 38
The LORD’s Great Victory Over the Nations

‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush[c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.
Text

Daniel 11

The Kings of the South and the North
2 “Now then, I tell you the truth: Three more kings will arise in Persia, and then a fourth, who will be far richer than all the others. When he has gained power by his wealth, he will stir up everyone against the kingdom of Greece. 3 Then a mighty king will arise, who will rule with great power and do as he pleases. 4 After he has arisen, his empire will be broken up and parceled out toward the four winds of heaven. It will not go to his descendants, nor will it have the power he exercised, because his empire will be uprooted and given to others.
Text

edit on 18-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
As we see at the end of that Daniel quotation, the power of Persia is destroyed by the power of Greece.
Is this part of your expectation?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I actually don't doubt that this could happen. I mean when things really start happening I don't think Pakistan will just sit by while it's neighbor (who, along with China/Russia, in my estimation stand in much higher regard with Pakistan than NATO) gets attacked by the West. Also, Pakistan is where many combatants in Afghanistan originated in or traveled through. That kind of support is guaranteed to happen again in an invasion of Iran. This is a hefty chunk of land and resources potentially going to the Chinese-Russian led Eurasian Alliance

edit on 18-2-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

To me that sounds like the ancient history of the Persian Empire and Alexander the great. He conquered Persia and parceled it up to his generals.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Yes, indeed.
But on the original assumption that "attack by Persia" finds a parallel in the modern world, the logical corollary would be that "defeat of Persia by Greece" also finds a parallel.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
As we see at the end of that Daniel quotation, the power of Persia is destroyed by the power of Greece.

No I don't think it says that, I just added it to state that which ever Persia mordern or far future in the +1000 years before judgement day when the books of judgement are openned there will be some war involving the Persian region.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Yes, it does say that, if you take the passage in oonjunction with the "Ram and goat" vision of ch8, which this passage echoes.
In ch8 the powerful ram in the east is overthrown by the goat from the west, which power is then divided into four parts.
At the end of ch8, the ram is identified as Persia, the goat as Greece.
The "mighty king" of ch11, whose power is then divided into four parts, is obviously another reference to the "goat" power, ie to Greece.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
If people want to read further please do, see what you think as it makes an interesting read.

What ever it is I believe Persia at some point which is Iran will want to attack Israel and the Bible makes that known, if not now then after the 1000 years of peace. Iran is not holding back on how much it wants rid of the Jews and Israel.

Some suggest there are two Gog and Magog wars, each one involves Persia at some point or they are both far future. My concern is not so much Daniel but Ezekiel 38 and 39.

20 So he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come; 21 but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince.
Text

The King Who Exalts Himself

36 “The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place. 37 He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all. 38 Instead of them, he will honor a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his ancestors he will honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts. 39 He will attack the mightiest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price.
40 “At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood. 41 He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand. 42 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape. 43 He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Cu#es in submission. 44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many. 45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.
Text

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Mankind must be very, very careful with interpretations of religious prophecies of ANY religion on Earth.

We are afterall, only flawed humans, fully capable of mistakes. Make a wrong interpretation, and millions will perish in a wink of an eye with the state of our current techologies today.

Things are SEEMINGLY moving along the lines of blibical prophecies, but do know that no future is carved in stone, more so when humanity had been gifted with free will, to correct errors. And the future had slightly been altered.

After WW2, muslims were generally viewed as homogenous and united, with Islamic leaders using the lowly educated muslim masses for their own personal agendas. Many muslims around the world were fooled and had looked upon the rest of non muslim humanity as infidels, without realizing the TRUE infidels were their own leaders that mocked Allah's teachings.

But as recent as only 2 years ago, the muslim masses had wokened up to the deprediations of their leaders and false muslims whom had only misuse the peaceful religion of Islam to terrorize, harm and kill innocents, even muslims, from even both ends of the Islamic faith - Sunni and Shia.

Thus the cause of the arab spring - an awakening for the masses on such deprediations and calls for regime change from themselves.

There is no cause for fear over the middle east turning to Syriah law, for they will finally have a Constitution, of the People, by the People, where no mortal can be higher to Society. A necessary and long overdue freedom our fellow humans of Islamic faith never had. With such freedoms come responsibilities by all within that society, for peace, progress and evolution, unlike the past where progress or regress lies in the whims and fancies of the dictator.

Many of the middle eastern states had regime changed, Syria will soon face it. Only the Persian infidel apostate ayatollah still rule in Iran, but not much longer, for he had long been unmasked and recognised as no muslim, not with his nuke ambitions to dominate others and his funding for the murder of innocents including muslims around the world.

When a war in the Middle East does come, it will not be non-muslims against muslims, but simply MANKIND against the inhuman persian apostate and his minions large or small. True muslims will no longer be fooled by Iran, even Iranian themselves, and will join to destroy that beast.

There is a fear that tyranny Russia and China will come into the picture, but all they can actually do is threaten only, for they WILL have a bigger problem with their own citizens, whom are only awaiting for the military to be distracted in a war, and then take their opportunity for freedom at least, pulling the throne from the bottoms of the tyrant.

Israel and Palestine issues will be settled through the negotiation table, for no human wants war, ever again.

The Biblical prophecy came about because our common Creator was disappointed with mankind's misuse of free will and religion. He forsaw how it will end, but still He loved his creations, and thus a prophet to warn us of the end times. A warning of what will come if we take no heed of His words and teaching. He needn't lift a finger to destroy us. We will only readily destroy ourselves on our own several times over if we fail to correct our errors.

There is still much to do to prevent war, save mankind and round up the beasts whom are hell bent on exterminating mankind. Every effort counts and can be successful, just the minor changes in the future had been a succes through the many's efforts.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
You can cleary see that again ancient Persia is involved, if its not now then at some point in history.

You can not stop prophecy, even if you did God will drag the nations in because they alseep of his plans for mankind, we can't go on living for our selves forever he will make him self known.

People can build other systems and religions up but eventually God will have enough and his right to rule will come about, the plan of Israel is to get the nations to wake up, some forces will want to destroy them for that and this will cause wars in it self.

There could be an Islamic world order at some point but not without rebellion to start it off and not without other nations saying it is a bad idea either.

Unless there is a mixed beast power of nations the ten toes the Iron mixed with Clay which join forces but will be strong economically but weak and not mix well.

Ezekiel 38
The LORD’s Great Victory Over the Nations

1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of[a] Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.
Text

17 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign LORD. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.
Text

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The Aztecs and Inca predicted the return of their creator god and the destruction of their world

It turned out to be a Spaniard dying of thirst and hunger about to face a mutiny and certain death at the hands of his crew.

Persian empire prophecy, pfft, how about a good excuse to capitalize on all that religious fervor that has been injected into the USA....our soldiers in their innocence carry bibles and pray thinking they are serving the purpose of a greater being. Really they are just prepped and ready to fulfill a prophecy they are actually making into a reality.

Prophecy is always used to create an opportunity.

It is created for this specific reason. To give hope. To provide that hope in the form of its fulfillment.
Whoever reveals that purpose and fulfills it, become the savior. Every couple hundred years a new prophecy is needed to maintain the "saviors". Once fulfilled a new one is created. Like serving one pie as you put another into the oven.

Jesus was used and now that his message has been so profusely perversed and is losing potency, they close the story and turn the page to the next fallacy.

I believe in god like many do. Many know this and take advantage of that. You have to do better than the God thing to actually convince us this time though. We aren't medieval peasants. We are not that scared of the unknown anymore.

The change has already begun. Their move.

Pawn takes queen. Pawn becomes queen.
Man knows God. God becomes man.
Check.

edit on 18-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Iran, Russia, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Sudan, Ethiopia will be the main players and I am sure more will come from other nations but I have to laugh at this idea.

These countries don't train with each other and when they all get to Israel, then what? Like the bible says, they will fight each other out of Ignorance. Then the last thing they will see is a blinding flash from Israeli nuclear weapons.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Thus the cause of the arab spring - an awakening for the masses on such deprediations and calls for regime change from themselves.

Where exactly are the people in power? I know in Libya it's Muslim extremists(armed by the West)...so you couldn't be further from the truth.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

who says they will go to Israel. I personally think Israel will come to them.

We live in an age of preemptive mercenary conflicts.

What flag they fly is what replaced the price tag they had for their services.

After Iran, you think they will all of a sudden stop and sigh relief???

NO, then it's the rest of the ME.

After that Europe and the USA will be entrenched in a hundred year war with Asia. both will lose, the ME after the initial conflict will be devastated and remain neutral.

After that, the world is theirs.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

From what I'm reading, it doesnt say that Greece wins. It says that he goes against Greece, THEN a great king arises. Doesnt say anything about Greece fighting back.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

As I explained when the OP queried this comment, the defeat of Persia by the "mighty king" is implied if ch11 vv2-4 are taken to be a summary and re-iteration of the "ram and goat" vision of ch8.
In ch8 the power of the goat gets divided into four new kingdoms.
In ch11 the power of the "mighty king" is similarly parcelled out.
That prompts people into identifying the two visions.
If we take it that the original model of both visions was the "mighty king" Alexander, and that the sequel refers to the kingdoms which succeeded him, down to the infamous Antiochus Epiphanes, then the visions fall into place as a consistent story.

edit on 18-2-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Iran, Russia, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Sudan, Ethiopia will be the main players and I am sure more will come from other nations but I have to laugh at this idea.

These countries don't train with each other and when they all get to Israel, then what? Like the bible says, they will fight each other out of Ignorance. Then the last thing they will see is a blinding flash from Israeli nuclear weapons.

Israel does not need to fight back, they will set up their weapons just to be safe but God will send earthquakes and floods and make the weapons dissapear or land where they don't want them to. Once it becomes supernatural people will start picking sides.

It will be a case of your books says Jews and Christians will go to hell against my book says the nations of endtime prophecy will bring about judgement on those areas.

Russian scientists have uncovered trapped methane gas in the Arctic Ocean that, if released, could greatly accelerate that rate of global warming, reports the Independent.

The scale of the methane plumes, trapped under the frozen sea has amazed researchers. One scientist told the Independent:

"Earlier we found torch-like structures like this but they were only tens of meters in diameter. This is the first time that we've found continuous, powerful and impressive seeping structures more than 1,000 metres in diameter. It's amazing."
Read more: articles.businessinsider.com...
Text

Could a cloud of gas ignite over Russia, maybe set off chain reactions of events?

Iran is very earthquake prone, what if they hit the reactors the same way if not worse than Fukushima?

Iran is one of the most seismically active countries in the world, being crossed by several major fault lines that cover at least 90% of the country. As a result, earthquakes in Iran occur often and are destructive.

Text

List of recent Iran Earthquakes, every other year in the last decade alone there has been magnitude earthquakes above 6.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Dec 20, 2010 22:12:01 Hosseinabad 6.5 11 28°29′28″N 59°07′01″E / 28.491°N 59.117°E / 28.491; 59.117 2010 Hosseinabad earthquake

Aug 27, 2010 23:56:34 Damghan 5.9 19 26°44′34.8″N 55°49′40.8″E / 26.743°N 55.828°E / 26.743; 55.828 2010 Damghan earthquake

Sep 10, 2008 11:00:34 Qeshm 6.1 7 26°44′34.8″N 55°49′40.8″E / 26.743°N 55.828°E / 26.743; 55.828 2008 Bandar Abbas earthquake

March 31, 2006 01:17:01 Borujerd 6.1[4] 70[4] 33°34′51.6″N 48°47′38.4″E / 33.581°N 48.794°E / 33.581; 48.794 2006 Borujerd earthquake

November 27, 2005 10:22:19 Qeshm 6.0[5] 13[5] 26°47′2.4″N 55°50′49.2″E / 26.784°N 55.847°E / 26.784; 55.847 2005 Qeshm earthquake

February 22, 2005 02:25:22 Zarand 6.4[6] At least 602[7] 30°44′27.6″N 56°52′37.2″E / 30.741°N 56.877°E / 30.741; 56.877 2005 Zarand earthquake

May 28, 2004 12:38:46 Māzandarān 6.3[8] At least 35[8] 36°16′12″N 51°34′30″E / 36.27°N 51.575°E / 36.27; 51.575 2004 Māzandarān earthquake

December 26, 2003 01:56:52 Bam 6.6[9] At least 30,000[9] 29°0′14.4″N 58°20′13.2″E / 29.004°N 58.337°E / 29.004; 58.337 2003 Bam earthquake

June 22, 2002 02:58:21 Qazvin 6.5[10] 262[2] 35°40′8.4″N 48°55′58.8″E / 35.669°N 48.933°E / 35.669; 48.933 2002 Bou'in-Zahra earthquake

If Biblical events occur and are placed in places of great threat to God's plans then maybe places like Iran and Russia will seal their own fate.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What has Pakistan got to do with Judgement-

Assassination of their leaders, assassination of Christians for Blasphemy, hiding Bin Ladin.

www.bbc.co.uk...
The worst floods in Pakistan's history have hit at least 14 million people, officials say.

Twelve million are affected in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab provinces, while a further two million are affected in Sindh.

That cold climate of Moscow heated up. Was this related to the reaction against Georgia and their stance to stop oil to Europe?

Russian president Dmitry Medvedev broke off his summer holiday and flew back to Moscow for emergency talks as the death toll from Russia's deadliest bushfires in nearly 40 years hit 48.

Thick clouds of smoke from forest and peat bog fires are blanketing the capital and authorities have told residents to stay indoors despite the sweltering heat to avoid concentrations of toxic carbon monoxide.

www.abc.net.au...

What has America got to do with it? When they refuse to help Israel disaster strikes within a day of turning their back on God's covenant land. What if its God way of saying something is wrong with Obama?

Washington-
East Coast digs out from record-breaking snow
‘The combination of storms is almost unprecedented,’ meteorologist says

WASHINGTON — Crews in Maryland rescued motorists stranded on highways and utility workers scrambled to restore power to more than 100,000 customers after a powerful storm disrupted the lives of some 50 million people from the southern plains up through the East Coast.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

What has this got to do with America? Maybe they refused to help Israel and like the Settlement removal years before the Katrina disaster counteracted.

Record-Breaking 312 Tornadoes Counted over One Day in South

(NewsCore) - BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- An astounding and record-breaking 312 tornadoes were recorded in America's South over one day during devastating storms last week, according to preliminary estimates released by federal authorities Monday.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said the tornadoes were counted over a 24-hour period from 8:00am ET on April 27 to 8:00am on April 28, during an outbreak of wild weather that left hundreds of people dead.

The number far exceeds the previous record of 148 twisters in 1974.

There were also a remarkable 362 tornadoes tallied during the entire storm outbreak that cut through seven states from April 25 to April 28, the NOAA said.

April also set a record for most tornadoes in a single month -- more than 600, compared with the previous record of 542 in May 2003.

Read more: www.myfoxla.com...

Read more: www.myfoxla.com...

www.myfoxla.com...

What has this got to do with Tukey? Just after the 1000 Palestine terrorists were released and some fled to Turkey, not only that the Earthquake allowed 200 Turkish prisoners to escape.

A strong quake has shattered buildings near the Turkish city of Van, killing more than 200 people and trapping an unknown number under rubble.

Casualties are reported to be particularly high in the town of Ercis, close to the Iranian border, where dozens of buildings fell.

Reports spoke of thousands of residents running screaming in the streets.
www.bbc.co.uk...

If people are busy they will never spot the markers of how somethings seem a little more than just coincidence.
People will be so moved by other ideologies and diversions away from God that they won't understand it.

Daniel 12
The End Times

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

Text

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It's sure going to be interesting to see how those prophecies play out specifically.

I certainly think that Damascus days are more numbered than ever. Wouldn't want to be living there.

I do think that the Israeli's living "in unwalled villages" and at relative peace is not the current situation. And at least one of the prophesied wars occurs when that is the case.

Many contend that WILL BE the case WHEN the Anti-Christ makes his 7 year peace treaty with Israel . . . that he'll break with the Abomination of Desolation at the 3.5 year mark.

We are certainly at the door of such events, imho.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Just a thought. If you look at the Daniel prophesies I would point this detail out. They are contingent on happening in the time of the end. And Matthew 24-14 states that the gospel had to get out to the world before the end could come.

Also If you look at the history of the last 35 years approximately I would say that Daniel appears to have predicted several major events. Verse 11-2 appears to have predicted the events leading to the 9-11 disaster and Daniel 8 appears to have predicted 2 subsequent events. Namely Afghanistan and Iraq being conquered.

Could the prophecy be repeating? Sometimes they do. And if you think about it wouldn't Washington DC make a great 21st century "realm of Greece"? Remember the prophesies of Daniel are visions of a future distant to 500 BC approximately. He is using similes here to get what he saw across. "Greece" may not be a nation. It's a description. It looked Greek to him.

Daniel 10
14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join