It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people snoring... wtf, really!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
ok my friend had a bachelor party last night and for some reason i am the last one to pass out with no where to sleep. every one is snoring around me and i cant sleep. i drank a lot and was the last to survive the party out come with ill effects. there 8 people passed out on the flour and no where for me to sleep at all. is this punishment for something or what? really when i get i chance i took some pics of the flour and will post them when i get home. till then i an cussing every one that is making this living hell for me to sleep. sounds like hell froze over with the intent to kill me with no hang over sleep to recover with.

edit on 18-2-2012 by NISMOALTI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
What about them??

Are you for or against?

I cant work under these conditions!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
sorry i hit the wrong button and it posted to soon. look at the post now and when i get a chance i will post the hell pics of me looking for a place to lay my head

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Oh you poor Baby

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

na there is no lol aboot it, i think im in hell for sure!!

or at least torcher for something i never did that i know of.

when i post the pics make sure you look back and see what im going through.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Last to pass out?

That gives you mischief rights... Markers, Duct Tape, man oh man.. The things I would be doing to those party poopers right now.

WHY ARE YOU NOT PRANKING THE HELL OUT OF THEM!

Place some hands in bowls of water. Toilet paper them. Something! ANYTHING. It's is your duity as the last person to fall out to DO SOMETHING TO THEM!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Thats why I bought a Ute.

Mattress in the back, pillow, sleeping bag and the stars above and no looking for a place to crash.

edit on 18/2/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
Last to pass out?

That gives you mischief rights... Markers, Duct Tape, man oh man.. The things I would be doing to those party poopers right now.

WHY ARE YOU NOT PRANKING THE HELL OUT OF THEM!

Place some hands in bowls of water. Toilet paper them. Something! ANYTHING. It's is your duity as the last person to fall out to DO SOMETHING TO THEM!

i already got the things people would pay for, permenet marker scribble and super glued hands to the but crack on various people has happened last night. its just the snoring that is keeping me alive and the lack of space to pull up a place on the flour thats keeping me awake right now. if i cad a camcorder yall would be rolling aboot now. all i got is me brothers camera phone and i dont have a micro card adapter with me right now. but when i get back to my house it will be in here and on other sites

also there are no stars above to pass out to as its 8:20 am in kansas

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

You got drunk; you are hung-over and have nowhere to sleep; at least in that room. Go home! I don't envy you. recovering from a hang-over is not fun. Sometimes...do you kinda wish you didn't drink?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yeah...never be the last to pass out. ...Or the first for that matter. Wait a minute...it was a bachelor party? You aren't supposed to pass out at those, your suppos....Nvm....

Walks away before stirring up the mods on this one....

Wait...wait wait....

You posted this pretty early in the morning...why are you even on ATS in the wee hours after a bachelor party?

Oh god...where's a mod when you need one to shut me up before I get in trouble!!!

edit on 18-2-2012 by webpirate because: additional thoughts

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

bringing in some babes and a camera would guarantee not buying another round for EVER

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

lol thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Get the shaving foam and squirt it into their hands then tickle their noses. It never fails. Tape their snoring too, they should be ashamed making a racket like that.

I have a champion snorer at home, you can hear him through the walls.

One night I tried pinching his nose closed, the snore changed tone, then I stuck fingers up both his nostrils and he gasped and started a new noise. Then I sat up and balled both my fists together and punched him really hard in the belly. As he jumped up out of bed I quickly lay back down and pretended to snore. He went downstairs cos he couldn't get back to sleep and I got the whole bed to me. Revenge is sweet.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Recommend :
1. good earplugs
2. dont go to uni / college or join the military as living in uni housing or military barracks you will be surrounded by people that snore. not to mention that in the military there is no sympathy for people with hangovers you better be able to perform the next day regardless of how much you drank the night before.

top topics

join