It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question on an event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Um ok, don�t flame me as I know NOTHING about the Masons etc.

I have a friend who runs a business and she has a rival business which wants the building she is running on.
Her rival is a member of an ordinary club and is not the president but close to it.
After a little incident and rumour mongering, a fight broke up between a member and her.
This member threatened her and said that he was a mason and he was going to get her.
She has been getting death threats, she has gone to the police to get an A.V.O but it did not get passed.

Is she in danger? What can she do? Is he really a mason?
Just thought I would ask your opinions on this.
Thank you

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by couldntfindaname
Um ok, don�t flame me as I know NOTHING about the Masons etc.

I have a friend who runs a business and she has a rival business which wants the building she is running on.
Her rival is a member of an ordinary club and is not the president but close to it.
After a little incident and rumour mongering, a fight broke up between a member and her.
This member threatened her and said that he was a mason and he was going to get her.
She has been getting death threats, she has gone to the police to get an A.V.O but it did not get passed.

Is she in danger? What can she do? Is he really a mason?
Just thought I would ask your opinions on this.
Thank you

No flame...

If he CLAIMED to be a mason and threatened her, he was not a mason.

That is NOT how masons work or operate.

Thanks for asking and giving me a chance to clear that up for you.

Theron Dunn
Junior Warden
Evergreen Lodge #259
Free and Accepted Masons
Riverside, Ca

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Ok, thank you.

Note- The guy's a nut case so it wouldn't surprise me if he was lieing.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Yes, there are several nutballs out there that think masonry is this big evil secret club full of all kinds of men bent on world domination, when the fact is, to quote Bill McElligott, most would have trouble organizating a lunch pail...

Since some think we have this rep like the Mafia, they think that by claiming to be masons they can strike fear into the heart of the innocent and ignorant, and in this case, seem to have succeeded.

Masons are about honor and integrity and service, to each other and to their community, and this statement and action are anathema to everything we stand for.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sorry, I wasn't being offensive, just comfirming something.
Or did you mean him?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I tend to agree on this one - there is NO WAY a Freemason would tell you he was one, they normally won't even tell their wives.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by couldntfindaname
Sorry, I wasn't being offensive, just comfirming something.
Or did you mean him?

I meant the guy that CLAIMED he was a mason to scare her, and nutballs, well, like some of the trolls that have been posting here opposed to Masonry with all kinds of crazed and whacked stories about drugs, abductions, and coercion...

and just as a reminder, MrNecros CONSTANTLY complains that Masons tried to drug him and for three years tried to force him to join, then he posted:

Originally posted by MrNecros
posted on 8/8/04 at 07:31 Post Number: 713917 (post id: 734611)
It would be funny if it was in a movie or something but in the 3 years plus I have been harrassed by the bretheren of the rosey cross for not joining I know that at least two of my most zealous antagonists have been booted out of the cult due to non-delivery of the objective so to speak.
Problem is that in the process of they have compiled so much dirt on themselves that they are effectively silenced forever.
Heck, I almost feel sorry for one of them.

This is the true meaning of the Once a Mason, always a Mason statement.

Metaphorically Freemasonry asks you to build an escape proof coffin and ly in it, then they just nail down the lid on you, you become trapped by your own beliefs and actions.

In order to progress you must comit yourself beyond the point of recovery so after a short while there is nothing left to do other than dig a deeper hole.

Leaving serves no purpose, they own you anyway so it really isn't an option.

I'm yet to meet anyone who has actually left on their own accord after the 3rd degree, but during my (refused) initiation it was alluded to me that there is an average turn over of around 10% per year and this seems to be consistent with what I has seen since.

So, we can see that Necros can't tell the difference between masons and the Rosicrucian Order (separate groups), yet tries to hold himself out as some kind of expert on Masonry... in the face of the truths posted by masons...

Things that make you go hmmmm

[edit on 9/18/04 by theron dunn]

[edit on 9/18/04 by theron dunn]

top topics

join