It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian military drafts options for responding to attack on Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Yeah.. we know that military's in big countries tend to have contingency plans for every scenario (like the US invading Canada), but what does it mean that they chose to release a statement about it? Or that it is being reported. That is the tell.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

Well.. that's just not true.
So if a terrorist sneaked a nuke in and it went off.. you think China/Russia/NK/and so forth get nuked by the US automatically?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by MrSpad

Considering that Russia has a massive civil defence,Russia should launch nukes and decimate NATO once and for all. it will be good riddance from the genocidal imperialist monsters USA and NATO.

lol, brilliant, let's murder a billion people to end genocide.. you're a neat guy.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
nvm
dble
edit on 18-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I certainly can't blame the Russians for preparing options. Do you think the US would ignore any threat by Russia, or would they prepare options? It's a rhetorical question that needs no answer.
This world has become so used to a win-lose scenario, that trying to come up with a win-win situation never even crosses their mind anymore. Sad, sad state of affairs. What a world we are leaving to our children and grandchildren.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Actually it is true, if the air temp ever goes over 1k degrees for more than 60 seconds(time allotted to fix a glitch) . The world will die. Scary but true, its called a dead man switch. We have it so does Russia

edit on 18-2-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Fact: Russia has sold weapons to Syria and Iran throughout the years, even in the present time. These weapons have been used in all sorts of battles. Russia deals these weapon tools for the wars.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Brains come in all shapes and sizes huh?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Vitchilo,
Thank you for this post & the links. However it does make me feel like every thing is about to get a lot worse, and it is already very bad. I do feel like as a middle class citizen which really no longer exists I feel I am just an unimportant number, so to speak. Just another civilian of no significance. I feel for all of these citizes fighting for their freedom all around the world and these angry men are all going to wipe us out first to try and prove a nonsense point to eachother. Its scary.
Thank you for your share of knowledge!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join