It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian military drafts options for responding to attack on Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hopefully it won't be total insanity...

Russian military drafts options for responding to attack on Iran

Russia has been preparing for the prospect of an Israeli or U.S. air strike on Iran in 2012.

Officials said the Kremlin has ordered the military to draft options for a Russian response to any foreign attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities. They said the Defense Ministry has established a facility to monitor Teheran, an ally and trading partner of Moscow.

Makarov said international pressure on Iran has been growing and could be followed by military action. He said the current sanctions on Teheran could lead to a confrontation in mid-2012.

Not good when you have that kind of stuff...
US officials believe Iran sanctions will fail, making military action likely

Crazy bastards are gonna kill us all.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
wouldn't it turn out like in the old days ? like korea or vietnam, but now israel vs. iran. another agent's war.

edit on 18-2-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Comrade here are our options.

A. File a protest at the US Embassy
B. Warn NATO we will pull out of joint military excises for 1 year
C. Make random press statement that can be taken completely our of context
D. Launch nukes and then die.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So, now, the US and Russia have military related plans for an Iran attack scenario. This doesn't sound good my fellow ATSers. As a member above stated, the war could very well be played out through a proxy, between Israel and Iran. I find it hard to believe that Russia, China and the US will duke it out face to face, it is too risky.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Just a question, but if we are attacked and there is mass chaos and everything. Isn't the United States a dangerous place to be, because of all the nuclear power plants? I wonder if the United States is nicer than we think and allows us in the underground bunkers? I doubt it, but you never know. In that time, I would go out into the chaos and try to help people...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I just hope it all fizzles out coz so many Countries are involved. But when has whatever I've hoped for ever come true

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The Russians have probably also worked out their options in the event that Mongolia invades China on camels. The military like to know what their options are for every conceivable contingency. In the event of an attack on Iran, it's probably all about the logistics of evacuating Russian citizens in a hurry.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Russia are going to look after their interests in iran, didn't know that they had completed a $1 billion project, its a game of chess now who will make the first attack move. Either way its going to be settled with usa & israel getting what they want.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Considering that Russia has a massive civil defence,Russia should launch nukes and decimate NATO once and for all. it will be good riddance from the genocidal imperialist monsters USA and NATO.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by MrSpad

Considering that Russia has a massive civil defence,Russia should launch nukes and decimate NATO once and for all. it will be good riddance from the genocidal imperialist monsters USA and NATO.

you make me laugh, russia is also known for such things. Infact, I would say there isn't ONE country in the world without blood on its hands, especially russia.

The US and Russia are just as bad as each other.
edit on 18/2/12 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I highly doubt that Russia and China will step away from this one like they did Libya, as they have much more to lose this time. Both countries lost prestige and respect by overlooking the western power's intrusion into Libya. Considering China's economy is tanking and Russia's is probably not much better, the chessboard is basically set for a major conflict. The big question is, will it be a small contained conflict or will it escalate into a full blown war. Either way it goes, we will not have any say in it.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by David291

well I haven't seen Russia since its independence in 1991 destroying nations or nuking them .USA has. Russia though strong has been a force of peace and good across the planet. USA is the greatest evil and deserves to be nuked.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

see, if what you're saying is true. They wouldn't nuke anyone but russia has been known for it's mass murders and so on. Yes, the US isn't good, wasn't denying that but they don't deserve to get nuked, noone does. I stand by what i said, they are as bad as each other.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

USSR and Russia are different.Totally different.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Infact, I would say there isn't ONE country in the world without blood on its hands

Wrong. Switzerland.

Switzerland haven't done anything wrong in the last 300 years... the last time they made trouble was in 1712 in a fight between Catholics and Protestants.

Go Switzerland!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

BIS is based in Basel Switzerland.You will be surprised in what Switzerland has its hands in.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

BIS is based in Basel Switzerland.You will be surprised in what Switzerland has its hands in.

I know Switzerland is involved in lots of financial schemes. But they don't go around killing people or financing terrorists like NATO and Russia are.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

BIS is involved heavily in financing terrorists,druglords.It was a creation of the nazis.

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

BIS is far worse than you think.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I always had a feeling that this is how it's going to unfold.

Russia said it... "an ally and trading partner of Moscow"

An ally huh? So now we see where their loyalties lie. So Russia supports what's going on in the most disturbing places on the planet. China... Iran.. Syria.. Russia is showing her true colors. We shoulda let our 5 star general bomb russia when we had the chance. Perhaps we wouldnt have this fiasco today.

So what the hell is motivating putin now? Some underlying issue? He KNOWS we WILL do it. Why does he want to play that game!?!

I have no doubt that we will bomb Iran... If Israel doesnt first.

Curious to see how Russia will react... Yet, scared because I know.

I can almost bet this happens:

Israel attacks Iran
Russia attacks Israel
After public outcry from many FREE countries, US/England/Oz/Canada counter attack
The world starts dividing into territories again as we did durring WWII
Muslims (or Germany) will take the initiative and attack the Vatican, believing that either it will be a crushing blow to americans (mostly catholic) or the root of all of the worlds evil and it's their duity to allah to do so.

All the world's a stage.. The players are set to perform.. Here is the erie introduction....

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well this is the Super Bowl kickoff we were all waiting for; Israel is a cancer of this earth and is dragging us into the gog-Magog war. Israel is pushing the USA traitors in our congress. I bet if Russia nuked Israel this war would be over before it even starts.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join