It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch: The Occupy and Tea Party Beer Summit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I have watched a lot of the Occupy threads, and it seems that there is always Tea Party folks who spew a lot of hate, and say the Tea Party does it better, Down with Occupy. I am sure if you are reading this thread, you have seen it too. I am not bagging on the Tea Party (good pun there, i jest i jest). I did run across this video tonight, and i thought I would share it. I hope MORE of this happens, as I think the only true way to fix the US is by working together. Enough with the drama and staying divided. Come together, talk to each other, and figure out real solutions on how to fix the BS we all are faced with right now.. Anyhow, this is from CPAC. Video is at this link.

Watch

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

The only real difference between the Tea Party and the OWS, aside from the childish antics of the OWS movement, is that the Tea Party would rather be left alone, OWS desires more government to solve their issues. Or in the case of the Tea Party supported and funded by Fox News (Tea Party Express) they'd also enjoy a Theocracy.

join