It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA; why should the rest of the world support you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by TheCommentator

Ok the US put dictators in control of Asia and Europe? OOOOOOK

What the US do is that you push your legal corperate agendas how we should live for instance acta and is in fact building up a police state all over the world because the powerelit wants more control. It is called facism and that is what US is today. You have no real say in what your politicians do and US is the darkness that is showing the way for all other contries to follow on the path to Orewellian 1984 world. You can call respresentive democracy democracy but it is not when everybody is bought and corrupt and sometimes don't even notice it. You gotta love the skillful manipulation that is being used and if that was being used for good things then this world would have been like heaven already. Humanity has so much potential but only use it to divide and conquerer. Always stuck up in the duality that it is my way or you are gonna get it. As Bush said Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists. If I have to choose then I am so against Bush/US foregin polizy bullying and see that the terrorist are just natrual reaction to your actions in the middle east. Blowback.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

Originally posted by TFCJay

How about the fact the the US helped ensure all Europeans are not speaking German today.

Oh, those evil Americans!

Rock on Bro!!
You are correct.

I just have this feeling that most of europe has forgotten this.

Hey Europe....Your WELCOME......even though you dont recognize it.

Who cares is we become german influenced facists or american influenced facists? The system we are getting right now in Europe because of your foreign preassure is a facist police state. It took you 60 years to become what you said you hated so much. I wonder if It was like this in Rome also before the Roman empire fell.
edit on 19-2-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I simply asked for something factual and you delivered more of your opinion. It is obvious nothing substantial is forth coming nor, from the tenor of your response, is it possible.

Out.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

reply to post by Sharpenmycleats

Both of you, evidence on this matter is almost 90% of the threads on this site.
Depending on how long you have been here you would already know this.
Providing evidence for this is not as simple as posting one source, it would take thousands as it is a web of evidence because its not like your 'government' is ever going to admit it.

Anyone who has faced the facts that are right in our face agrees with me and no doubt you already know this

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCommentator

Once again my point is that the US is enforcing the monetary system and corrupt governments that cause these problems, they could easily fix a lot of it out by not doing this.

Once again, generic terms banded around with no thought for what they mean? Which Governments in the world aren't corrupt, if I may ask? To an extent, all are as corruption is not necessarily physical but also subjective (moral corruption is a matter of opinion).

The monetary system you reference is clearly not perfect but its a little naive to think, as you suggested, "they could easily fix a lot of it by not doing this". Doing what? Maintaining a system of order? How would it be easy to stop this, given the world economy is based on it? I don't hear India, China, Brazil etc complaining about the system now they are reaping its rewards.

Yes, sometimes America is overhyped - just like most other countries are, by their own citizens.

If you have an issue with the monetary system, any Government, company or individual partaking in it is complicit to it - don't pick and choose convenient elements to support your own agenda.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

You evidently hate the monetary system a lot. As someone who presumably pays for internet access through a bank account to a registered company, your own logic would make you an accessory to murder.

Many of the claims you make are opinion and have no factual basis. That is a fact. You should really learn to use them.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

You evidently hate the monetary system a lot. As someone who presumably pays for internet access through a bank account to a registered company, your own logic would make you an accessory to murder.

Many of the claims you make are opinion and have no factual basis. That is a fact. You should really learn to use them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join