It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did ATS change some code in the lay-out?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

ha im not in anon if thats what ur thinking even though i did post on 4chan back when they were first starting up, there not verry nice people either by the way

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
My main issue besies hating the layout, is that new topics now seem to be comming from my cache, I have to refresh the fire house multiple times before it shows whats actually new rather than what loaded first since I last cleared the chache- I want the old ats back.

And I dont see any ads....

Ive been getting this problem for weeks now. Page doesnt always refresh with latest information. I have to close out my browser and open it again to get the new information. Now it does it on all my machines, where it only used to effect my home system.

No autorefresh (now worse - showing yesterdays topics) and unable to make a diffrence on refresh.

Adds all clumpy, stupid looking.

When the page DID refresh yesterday, it would send me back to the home page.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hello Mods?? Can someone post an explanation as to why this is now occuring? I can't get any new fire hose topics, their all from 10 to 12 hours ago, their not under the regular 0 - 4 hours etc., they don't show how many posts are under that thread, their all scattered about.

I know it's not my browser because this is happening on mutiple computers and phones! Sad day I tell ya!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think there's been a Coup and all the Mods have been taken over -

Second
third
fourth
fi......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join