Some of you may know me from my, "Free Reading" thread. I've taken today off to dive into an area of psi abilities that I have always found
fascinating, though never had much success in -- precognition. This thread by no means is definitive, it's just a fun little experiment to see what I
think 2012 will hold for us. I'm sure there will be inaccuracies, this is just an experiment of sorts. If anyone has any questions or wants to know my
beliefs on a certain subject regarding to the future -- I'll gladly answer.
With that being said, here we go:
1. I do not see an apocalypse/extinction level event occurring in 2012. Nibiru, Planet X, and solar flares really won't be making a difference
2. I see a lot of seismic activity and severe mud slides in Chile come late March.
3. Zsa Zsa Gabor will pass away in a hospital before June. She will pass away between 8:00pm and 2:00 am.
4. I see a slow but steady economic growth for 2012 -- the housing market is looking to get much better, along with unemployment. Gas prices will sky
rocket come Summer, just as it has before. I saw a board with "4.19" on it.
5. I see Nuclear issues with Arkansas, for some reason. There will be an uptick in seismic activity there too, but nothing too doom-worthy will
happen. I don't see the Madrid fault going out this year. The nuclear issue on the other hand might be concerning, I don't think it'll be anything
close to Japan, I see an issue with "the power going out". Like a malfunction that causes overheating. Anyone know of any nuclear plants in
6. There won't be a great spiritual enlightenment in the masses this year, nor will we all be thrown in FEMA camps. Terrorism will become more of an
issue in the Winter of 2012, specifically near Times Square. If there is another terrorist attack in the near future, it will be home-grown terrorism
and the individual will claim to be an affiliate with Al Quaeda, but it won't be a real affiliation.
7. President Barack Obama will win the presidential election, but barely. It's going to be extraordinarily close. He'll win against Mitt Romney.
8. President Barack Obama will have heart issues, I see issues with blood pressure and will be told to quit smoking. I think he'll relapse into his
cigarette smoking and be told to quit for medical reasons.
9. Wacky weather over the summer, I see extremely high temperatures all around the United States in late June -- drought will definitely become an
issue for farmers in the midwest.
10. I see tensions flaring with Iran, another country from the East of Iran will come in and support them -- the USA will be burning bridges with an
ally from the East.
11. I see a new illness that I can't identify becoming more prevalent, I see huge wounds on people, it reminds me of the Bubonic plague, but it's
not. The individuals are covered in wounds and coughing lethargically. Their eyes are glazed over and the whites are yellow. This will start in Africa
and be identified as highly contagious. It will be similar to another illness we've had before, but it's incredibly contagious and deadly. "Smallpox"
came to mind.
12. I see a new bunker being built in Serbia, in an area that will house advanced technology. It's not alien, it's just top secret. It will have to do
with making long-range nuclear missles that can shoot far farther distances, as well as an array of other advanced weaponry.
13. Japan will have a sudden uptick in seismic activity. Many will suspect that another "big one" will be occurring in 2012. I don't see another big
one happening in Japan in 2012, just a bunch of smaller-though-startling ones becoming more and more common.
14. I see a cure for Alzheimer's, or at least a major advancement in finding a cure coming in 2012. I saw how it was done, but didn't understand what
any of the diagrams meant. I saw what looked like a cell (oh jeez, 9th grade biology could have came in handy!) being consumed by another cell, like
two units becoming one on a cellular level.
15. I see more riots. "Tanzania" came to mind, but it'll be more prevalent in the summer. I see an internet black out in a country in the middle
16. Anonymous will not successfully "shut down" the internet. I see "April Fools!"
17. Stephanie Meyer may have a breast cancer scare.
18. I see an assassination attempt being planned targeting the Pope. I feel like he'll either pass away (by natural or unnatural causes, not sure yet)
either by late 2012 or early 2013.
19. Oddly (I'm not usually the conspiracy type, I just find them interesting), I feel like the CIA knows and has monitored certain things said here on
ATS. Other government individuals have seen and anonymously observed a lot of what's been said before pertaining to governmental matters. This isn't
really much of a prediction, but I feel it's important. I'm sure it'll continue.
20. An asteroid will be identified this year that will be on a near collision course with Earth, but thankfully not for decades, and NASA will
reassure us that plans and further investigation are under way.
21. Unfortunately, there is more war, but most of it will be in 2013. 2012 will just be a year of heated tensions and bridges being burned. Even when
war does escalate, it won't be WW3. If I am correct in this, that means that in 2013 there will be another mini economic crisis scare, but it won't be
anything like the recession in length of strength, thankfully.
22. Evidence that suggests a link between thyroid cancer and anti-depressants will be found. It will be denied.
23. The "Holographic Universe" theory will acquire more validity, as new evidence shows up. I'm not even sure what the theory is, I just saw that it'd
become even more popular.
edit on 18-2-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)