It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probably sound stupid, anyone else having a throbbing sensation in the left side of the of the head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I know it could probably be a couple of things. Either, the stress from my sister. Or, the stress from her daughter. lol. I don't think it's that. Might be.

But, it has been throbbing all day and it doesn't feel like a headache or a migraine. It just feels like pulses of a throbbing pain (like heartbeat so to speak). I have had plenty of rest, so it can't be that. And, I don't feel stressed.

It's just that one section of my head that just feels like a pulsing throbbing pain.

Yuh, and I'm not going to doctors.

Just curious if anyone else has had these feelings in their head? Man is it annoying.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

woodpeckers

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Haven't you got on your tin foil hat.how irresponsible of you

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I can't find my tin foil hat.
That's funny.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Left side of your head, kinda in the top-back part?

Every now and then I get these weird little twinges in my head on the left side say about 4 or 5 inches back from my forehead. Oddly enough, I have some weird things happen with my left eye too. I get these little episodes where it looks like there's a crack in my vision in my left eye, and the best way to describe it would be tv static pouring out. Looks really strange.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Do you have the means to check your blood pressure. Sounds like how I get when mine raises. Also could be dehydration. Just a couple of thoughts. I hope you feel better.
edit on 18/2/12 by usmc0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Cerebral Stroke produces that symptom in one side or the other. See a Dr. soon. Please

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonic

Yeah, almost exactly like that.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I'll see how it acts up today. It's just been non-stop. And it's always the same spot, same side.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I had it earlier today however, it eventually went away,

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Please? A throbbing in the head on either side that persists....can be a precursor of a small stroke. Please. If it persists....see a doctor. Or if there are any changes in your vision or hearing with it. Please.

Thanks and God Bless

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Looks like the pain subsided or passed. All I feel now is a stuffy head and a sore throat. lol

top topics

join