It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ants About To Mutate?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Two days ago my wife and I were sitting on our verandah relaxing with a couple of beers , there was a march fly so I reached for the insecticide spray, and noticed an ant on my hand , it bit me hard, I continued in my task to spray the pesky stinging big fly, when scores of big fat black ants appeared to be exiting from the nozzle of the general purpose(including ant kill) insecticide spray can.

So many of these frightening creatures were swarming all over the spray can that we had to drop can into a plastic bag and srop the bag into a water bucket, assuming they would drown, trouble is the bucket is sporadically sloshing around quite loudly, and we are concerned somehow these ants are feeding off the insecticide , and are nesting inside the half full can , and perhaps will turn into "super ants".

Has anyone else witnessed this phenomena?

Is this the first signs of nature turning?

Why the hell could ants be thriving inside a supposedly deadly to insects spray can?

What is inside these cans?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

sometimes these sprays contain chemicals that ants and such a verry attracted to that are also laced with deadly toxins.some times bugs and such can become immune to the deadly toxins and now that spray could be delicious food for them lol.they might attack you lol when the swarm is big enough and revenge the deaths of thier relatives you Holocausted lol

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
They go crazy sometimes and might take a long time to die...just like them roaches.AND humans

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Lemme see if I got this straight.

Ants were coming out of the insecticide?

Now they are thrashing around in a plastic bag in a bucket of water, possibly drowning?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Spray any nest, and the ones who get out go "PANIC SPRAY THE SMELLY 'WE'RE BEING ATTACKED SCENT!!'" and the rest will go nuts.

I was laying out the back to get some sun the other day, and one cheeky bastard crawled up my shorts and latched onto my youknowwhats...

he'd have to travel a hell of a long way to get there given the size of my towel.

ants are not mutating, just going for nuts.

I mean going nuts.

Kinda like whacking a bee if he finds his way into your home.. suddenly, all the other bees decide "Right, You're dead mate!" and go mad flapping erratically into walls and windows and your face...

I hate bees. and ants.
edit on 18-2-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Now they are thrashing around in a plastic bag in a bucket of water, possibly drowning?

Yes these qulite large ants were coming out of the nozzle of an insecticide can, there was a thrashing noise in the bucket of water though , it hasn't been heard for a few hours now, I was getting nervous, and thinking maybe a giant new species of ant was been formed inside the can, and the ants coming out of the nozzle were the soldier ants defending the super queen ant.
I live in the bush , and see all sorts of creatures daily, but ants teeming out of a pressurised spray can is baffling me.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
crack open the can and see if anything is inside but i highly doubt they was inside the can maybe a few got in the end of the nozzle and was just exiting

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
Seriously, wtf? Was this movie filmed with a potato and edited with crayons and a stapler??

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Yes these qulite large ants were coming out of the nozzle of an insecticide can, there was a thrashing noise in the bucket of water though , it hasn't been heard for a few hours now, I was getting nervous, and thinking maybe a giant new species of ant was been formed inside the can, and the ants coming out of the nozzle were the soldier ants defending the super queen ant.
I live in the bush , and see all sorts of creatures daily, but ants teeming out of a pressurised spray can is baffling me.
They couldn't have been too big, the nozzle on the can is quite small, 2mm maximum. I Don't understand why you are being so scared, cut the freaking can open!! Btw, in australia we get ants that are over an inch long with heads 6-7mm wide that have 10mm jaws/pincers on them ohh and they sting as well

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

1. Were you on any substances?

2. This isn't a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
No one seems to care than an ANT BIT MY JUNK.

"oh it's in my can of mortien, I'm scared of it!!"

It didnt try and eat you man!!!! and I'm not talking a little ant, I'm talking those things you can cut into quarters and all they do is run around looking for their other body parts.

Sheesh, I was lucky to survive, Intact even!!

I could have been deformed for life, had I not decided that vanity and pain only have one solution, rip that thing off by it's head, and stab it with a pitch fork.

I tell you, I was close to death.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

lol castrated by an ant or maybe it wanted to set up a nest in your sack.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by exo87

Star, funny & appropriate response.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
reply to post by mainidh

lol castrated by an ant or maybe it wanted to set up a nest in your sack.

Don't joke man, I was in agony!!!

Well till I flicked the litter feller off.

Oh god, a nest in my sack, ya gads... o.O

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
[_
__
sozzals.com...
edit on 18-2-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)
point 2
if x1 is like
..... (17+1)x12= 216 long ..so its its θeo.. natural extension ...........

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
what where you drinking? I want some.........

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Are Ants About To Mutate?

Sure, they did it all ..yes? ..and now//?.. we know now why.. we are in atime time-spacetime-loop

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

trouble is the bucket is sporadically sloshing around quite loudly, and we are concerned somehow ....
trouble is the bucket is sporadically sloshing around quite loudly, and we are concerned somehow .....
trouble is the bucket is sporadically sloshing around quite loudly, and we are concerned somehow ....

yeah.. the problem is is that you're observing QUITE INTELLIGENTLY... yet.. lesss broadly...

look more widely...

it's happening.. just not so much "right in front of you" .... it's happening everywhere... just more... "all over"...

relax.. and look around...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
No one seems to care than an ANT BIT MY JUNK.

LOL!! That comment just made my day, thanks a lot!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join