It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal "Do Not Call" List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Is total BS!

Recently, within the last 6 weeks started getting tele-marketing calls & they aren't even live people anymore its a computer. So figured - have to renew the the number on the "Do Not Call" - so went on the site & registered the number again & damn if the pace hasn't picked up. It's like I gave my number to the guru of telemarketers & you can't say hey bro im on the the dont call list cause its a frickn computer!

Anybody else having this problem?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Yes,I'm currently using cable,phone and internet all in one line.Constant calls on the phone with numbers like this>000-111-2222.And then call message on my puter shows up and I don't even have skype.Everytime I pick up the horn there's nobody there.One time I phoned back and got an ear full of that fax sound...your not alone.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It's total BS.

But what do you expect. Telemarketers pay for their line, you pay for yours and then you don't spend a dime for something that supposed to take away from the Telemarketers' business. The do not call list will never work because some party who isn't you will lose money.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The conspiracy is that tax-payers money is used to maintain and update a list of people who don't want to be called rather than people who do.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

as an ex telemarketer i agree i dont think the federal dnc list even exists. even durring training for the telemarketing job they told us to put people on the call back list even if the people asked to be put on "the list"or "taken off the list", unless they actually said "add me to you Do Not Call list", we would call them back

top topics

join