It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You're Having Dreams About Nukes, I Want To Know About It!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
OK, this is my first post on ATS. I am more of a lurker rather than a contributor but this topic felt different. I am 34 and have been having the same dream since I was 10. When I first started having this dream, I was seeing the world as if it were nighttime, there were no traffic lights, street lights, just broken buildings, bridges, and abandoned vehicles. This was the dream I had for about 10 years. Then I started to wander around the town and I saw something reflected in a window. As I approached the window, I woke up. This was as far as I was able to go for the next 12 years. Then it started to move rapidly.

Over the last two years I have see more than I wanted to. I was able to approach the window and saw a reflection of myself. The world wasn't dark or night after all, I was wearing a full-on metal suit, with tubes, wires, buttons and gadgets. I had a helmet on with a tinted visor. I opened the visor and the land was tinted orange and brown, the sky was orange/grey and I couldn't breath there was so much dust. I closed the visor and the world returned to night. I looked at myself again and I had weapons, a samurai sword, some kind of automatic weapon that used at least 3" bullets that were wrapped around me like Rambo, a grenade belt and what looked like a duffel bag that was full. I do believe this dream and my surroundings are the result of a nuclear war.

I do not have this dream every night but since it has been happening for 24 years I figured it must mean something. I have sporadic mini-series dreams where they occur over a few nights, like a story, and then they end, never to return. But they always involve death, destruction, war, and people that are crazed, like zombies but not, as if they have lost their souls. I am always at the center of the drama, either leading a group of people to safety, fighting off hoards of evil beings, or making a difficult decision that will affect many. I always dream in color, which is why this recurring dream has always disturbed me because it was the lack of color for so long that made it feel like it was something more than a dream.

I don't know what is going on but for the last two years I have definitely felt different. I cannot explain it nor do I think it necessarily warrants an explanation but I know I have been changed. Some will call it waking up, others will call it tapping into the collective consciousness, while others simply say that some marbles are loose. I do not necessarily believe in the myth of 2012 but I do believe that our destinies have already been predetermined, regardless of free will and the thought that if we pick action A over action B, we can change destiny but in reality it just means we are taking an alternate course to reach the same destination. This was always going to happen - war, disease, famine, death - it was up to humans to determine how and when it happened. Unfortunately, I think 2012 is a nice scapegoat to the self-fulfilling prophecies that humans so desperately want to engage in.

I have always been a person that has "felt" things happening. I knew the day that my mother was going to kill herself because I felt it in my stomach. I knew my aunts and uncles died before I received the phone calls. I knew my dad had an aneurism before my phone rang. I knew my best friend committed suicide even though we were 200 miles apart and I had not seen him for a month. I could go on and on about the people I have known that died or had serious afflictions in situations that were not obvious or anticipated. So I've always been in tune with things but these last two years have been ridiculous and I only feel it is going to get worse.

Peace to all and just spend an extra few seconds telling your friends, family and pets they are appreciated...and I hope I didn't sound too loose in the membrane.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sydney6899

Interesting post. Wild dream! Thanks for sharing that. I too have a fatalistic viewpoint, I often feel that things will happen, must happen, and we are but riders on this roller coaster. I would like to believe that our thoughts can change things, but as you intimated, all paths end up at the same place. It's as if the script has been written, we have all been cast in our parts, and if we are on the right frequency, we get to glimpse the ending.

So many people coming forward with the same dreams!! It is, as the cute little Frenchman said in Close Encounters of The Third Kind, a "Phénomène Sociologique", a sociological phenomenon....of momentous proportions.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Do you have a white truck now? Or have you always had it?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
3 months ago, I had a dream that I was getting my kids out of their carseats, and we were walking through my great grandfather's yard to his front door. (he has been dead for 14 years) on our way to the door, we noticed swirling clouds above the corn, couldnt really see why, as the corn was very tall. As we got to the porch the blastwave hit, next thing I know we are laying on the ground looking at each other, the noise is deathening so we cannot talk, the pressure is sooo much that we cannot move. Then everything goes black.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

I always hated white vehicles (too boring and sedate), but my husband surprised me with one a year ago on Christmas Eve. LOL, surprise! We knew we were moving out to the country and had to get rid of our red sports car. White actually works well out here because the desert dust is very light colored, so any car or truck that is not white or tan looks dirty within a day.

I never told him my nuke dream until well after we moved out here. I didn't want to freak him out. However, he's a cool customer and doesn't panic easily. He feels safe out here and figures that, whatever happens, we'll deal with it.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i think its just a dream this time i mean....why would the missles be going from west to east? unless theyre hitting something in the continental united states a shorter path (to russia china or the middle east) would be north or west i believe

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

I thought of that too, but what if those ICBMs were not aimed at China? Look at a globe, and notice that the distance from New Mexico to Iran or the middle east is shorter if the missiles were to go east. If they were to go west, they would have to pass over the Pacific (a bigger ocean than the Atlantic), and cross over the immense expanse of China and Russia.

Also, because of the direction of the rotation of the Earth, it would be more expedient to go east than west.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by theplu

Originally posted by odinson
I grew more in faith after He whispered in my ear about protecting my son that my wife and I were going to have.

There will come a time soon where all this will make sense, probably before summer. Then all will know the wrathe of the Lord. Seek Him out. Time is getting shorter.

P
I'm sorry, but I'm confused by this. Is there a god that is trying to protect your son? Or one that is filled with wrath that he's planning to rain down on us before summer? Why would he tell you to protect your son when it is well within his supposed abilities to make sure that his wrath doesn't come anywhere near your son? And why on earth, should anyone seek out an entity that is so filled with wrath and hates us enough to destroy us in such a gruesome manner?

This is my problem with religion. It doesn't make any logical sense when you actually take a moment to think about it. But hey, if it's what gets you through the day, then that's fine. But if valium helps someone get through the night, then that should be fine too.

And sorry, I don't believe that "all of this will make sense" because if it happens, we'll be dead and, therefore, will have no sense of anything.

Sorry if I've gone off topic but the religious discourse in this country is getting to me.
edit on 19-2-2012 by theplu because: (no reason given)

Hello All
The route that God puts us through is always a test. This test let's you grow more as a person and as a Christian. As a person, I grew up in Church pretty much but wasn't convinced about this supernatural part of life. Through my own folly with questioning everything I dabbled with the ouija board. That period of time honed my psychic ability but also introduced me to demons.

I was taught how to banish them by having a.voice say to me to say the Lord's prayer. So I know that there are demons but at the time I was enjoying life too much. That was in in my 20 s when all that happened. Now last year in around April my wife was like 4 months pregnant. One night in between dreaming a male voice said that I will have a boy and that I will need to protect him.

Btw, I have always had some psychic talent. I would see future events and they would happen with me like someone else posted. When I turned 46 a few months later visions started coming to me that was mire apocalyptic. In September I gave my life to Jesus. Then there were more messages with the visions. The last couple of visions dealt with a two words, It Begins, and nuclear explosions. One of my visions deals with setting up a sanctuary or city of God that will be safe from things if prayer is done properly. So there are more things I saw, but the gist is God will start His plans soon and all will know His power.

God is giving these visions so that people will come to Him through Jesus. The mark will come also probably through soon immunization program. There will probably be a massive killer flu to have people willing to get the shot. So don't get it.

There is not too much time left before God acts.

God Bless.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

What is Damacus? Did you mean Damascus?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I had a dream about a month or two ago,my boyfriend and I were driving. I don't know where I was at the area was unfamiliar to me, the road had a lot of oranate lightposts all the way down and it was flat grassy fields on either side of us. While we were driving I see a plane on fire heading to crash from the left side, so I am screaming at him to floor the car, he floors it, same as all the other cars on the road, well we get maybe 50 feet and then miles straight ahead we see a huge white flash and feel the shockwave and all the cars stop dead in the road. In awe we get out of the car and we see people limping/falling out of their cars, some walking out, but they all are coughing up blood and have sores and burns on their bodies. It's weird though he and I were perfectly fine, then we just see a mushroom cloud in the distance. It mostly freaked me out cause it felt so real, had trouble sleeping for a while after. I used to get recurring dreams when I was a teenager about nuclear wars all the time, so after that one I was hoping it wasn't going to start again. Haven't had any about nuclear events since then, but as of late I've been dreaming about all sorts of weird and scary crap.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
yes,

They are programming the public to accept an Armageddon style threat. I am going to make a generic response to these threads since we will be seeing a rise of them. I think there is a massive campaign underway to implement this technology on a global level.

here is my response from another thread about an auditory signal waking them up from dreams.
------------

I am 100% certain that someone is "sending" dreams out to the public to prep them for something big.
The technology is there and it is being used. I think I can distinguish real dreams and those artificially created. I cannot say how, but I know the difference by knowing an artificial dream. The break point (wake up call) is meant to keep the message intact since it is then passed into conscience thought. If the person dreaming stays asleep too long the message can be corrupted and lost.

I recommend 1 hour of "deprogramming" for anyone being affected. Meditation or guided relaxation for the specific purpose of quieting what is surely a restless mind. This sort of practice allows you to decipher the intended message and deconstruct it. The practice of dream invasion is less effective afterwards.
Please do. The message they want to send out is Armageddon. It's a lie. They need us to fulfill it. Resist.
It is artificial. Anyone dreaming about nukes and devastation, you are being programmed. Resist

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Nuke dreams, from the missiles streaking across the sky, to the flash...absolute dread, game over.

Now I don't care, they are pretty, at least evil is getting destroyed too y'know...

Fear Factory - 540,000 Degrees Fahrenheit

www.youtube.com...

Witness a blinding light, Sudden bright light from a blast
Pulsing radiation moving through cracks under skin
Feel the fire in the wind
Deadly kiss of scorching sands

Not a prayer of hope or redemption in your eyes
Hell exploded on this earth to take all that's alive
Standing at the face of death
Terror stealing your last breath

Watch the firestorm incinerate you into ash!

All that you know burns away into dust
So many lives
So many inocent
Burn!

Every particle returns to it's natural form
Ashes into ashes blown away just like the dust
Heaven burning with the sky
Hell is not the reason why

Feel the firestorm melting your spirit into glass!

So many lives
So many innocent
Burn!

So many lives
So many innocent

So many lives
So many innocent

So many lives
So many innocent
(repeat)

Burn!
(repeated until the end)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I have been thinking the same for some time now.
I have been having very "real" feeling dreams, I hear sound, I feel things and smell things!
It really can have me in a daze for most of the day sometimes.

I have been keeping a dream diary since 1999 and I have had many dreams in regards to natural disasters and ufo/alien encounters! My dreams can also be just a flash of information or a voice in a white room. I have had one come true and this worries me sometimes.

I would like to put it all in a thread as they are quite interesting, but I am always to shy to as some on ATS can be quite nasty in there responses.

I will however put my "nukes" dream here for you all to see

February 1st 2011

Very strange dream, I can remember going to my Nan and granddads flat. But when I got there it all changed and was like a nursing home/army baroques!! I was standing outside amongst trees. There were people everywhere, some I knew and some were strangers. There was a very bright burst of white light in the sky over the trees. Then it emanated out and the outer circle of this light was orange with bright white/yellow centre, it covered the whole sky! Then there was a very big bang and a huge gust of wind! It felt warm. I shouted to everyone to get inside the building. We all run inside. (This is all I remember, but I know there should be more)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
yes,

They are programming the public to accept an Armageddon style threat. I am going to make a generic response to these threads since we will be seeing a rise of them. I think there is a massive campaign underway to implement this technology on a global level.

here is my response from another thread about an auditory signal waking them up from dreams.
------------

I am 100% certain that someone is "sending" dreams out to the public to prep them for something big.
The technology is there and it is being used. I think I can distinguish real dreams and those artificially created. I cannot say how, but I know the difference by knowing an artificial dream. The break point (wake up call) is meant to keep the message intact since it is then passed into conscience thought. If the person dreaming stays asleep too long the message can be corrupted and lost.

I recommend 1 hour of "deprogramming" for anyone being affected. Meditation or guided relaxation for the specific purpose of quieting what is surely a restless mind. This sort of practice allows you to decipher the intended message and deconstruct it. The practice of dream invasion is less effective afterwards.
Please do. The message they want to send out is Armageddon. It's a lie. They need us to fulfill it. Resist.
It is artificial. Anyone dreaming about nukes and devastation, you are being programmed. Resist

This guy might be on to something.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by awakendhybrid

That is actually a fascinating and hopeful hypothesis. Perhaps we're being shown the most negative outcome of our collective behavior towards each other in this world, so that we can avoid it. Now if we can just get our elected officials and the elites to have these same frightening dreams, maybe all this madness will stop!

Hello

Do any of you think that God is giving you these visions because He wants to save your soul? God wants everyone to be saved. This is His way to spur you. Some get it like me. I had to be spurred even though I saw demons and knew that there has to be a God. Sure, some true Christians are getting these also, but they are meant for you guys to get your lives together.

You can take it as it is. It is up to you guys to act on it.

God Bless

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hi. I have now joined ATS just to post to this topic. I live in the UK. I have had a series of dreams over a number of nights starting with this dream. I had these dreams during 2010. This dream starts out real nice and was very vivid and in colour. Its a warm summers day, blue skys, no clouds in the sky. I am on a coach travelling with other people on the motorway (I assume I am in the UK as we are driving on the left hand side of the motorway) going towards a big city. All on the coach are excited and happy and singing to the song playing on the radio. We are all going to the same event either a sporting event or concert etc. In the distance as we are travelling I can see a city. Suddenley the radio changes and the mood on the coach also changes. The coach then has to stop on the motorway because of traffic. We are positioned under a bridge/flyover and the motorway at this point has high banks, we are told to stay in the coach, by the driver and the radio is telling all to stay indoors. At this point I don't know why we are supposed to stay indoors. Never one to do as I am told, I leave the coach along with a few other coach passengers and I can see others leaving their cars and climbing the embankment by the left side of the motorway. I am standing near to the flyover and look to make sure I can fit under where it goes over the motorway (you know that little space where it joins the motorway). In the distance I can see the city when all of a sudden there is an almighty bang, boom. I know in my heart of hearts what has happen I quicky duck and crawl in the space under the bridge. making myself into a ball. I can hear more noise, like a roaring train, then silence for a split second, then hot winds and pressure. When all this stops, I crawl out from under the bridge and look again to the city. All you can see is the mushroom cloud, silhouetted behind broken tall buildings. I make my way back down the embankment all the while saying to the other people around me, Oh my God they didn't do this, why? They have started it now??. I got the impression this was not a nuclear strike from a sovereign nation but maybe a rogue nation or terrorists. My one hope is that this is just a bad dream cause this is such an bad evil thing to do to other human beings, I pray that this never happens. This dream felt very real. The other dreams I had after this, were nightmares to do with the fallout of this and involve more of my loved ones. It is interesting to see that others are having similar dreams and nightmares. I am not sure what to make of why this is. It is interesting to note that before the awful events of 911, 7/7, Madrid etc lots of people were having similar dreams of the same events?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

hmm really good point. Thank you! Even if all of this is a past or future truth we should all be in awe that so many of us have access to it. Who could previously guess we would see such synchronicity--really it is quite amazing!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Your post is highly interesting to me, but I have to wonder: If "they" are artificially inducing these Armageddon dreams in the general population, when did they start? How long ago did they being to mess with people's dream time? Do you have some information, perhaps a link, to share with regard to this mass hypnotism?

The reason I ask is, my initial dream, and the one that bothers me the most, happened a decade ago. A few have posted that their dreams started as children, some as long ago as 20 years. I haven't had any nuke dreams in over a year.

If we are being pushed to accept this, and it is not psychic in nature, we can stop it, and I'm all for that. However, we could all just as easily be tapping into a time in human history that affects so many people that it is impossible for our subconscious to ignore. Time is only linear when we are awake.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by awakendhybrid

That is actually a fascinating and hopeful hypothesis. Perhaps we're being shown the most negative outcome of our collective behavior towards each other in this world, so that we can avoid it. Now if we can just get our elected officials and the elites to have these same frightening dreams, maybe all this madness will stop!

Hello

Do any of you think that God is giving you these visions because He wants to save your soul? God wants everyone to be saved. This is His way to spur you. Some get it like me. I had to be spurred even though I saw demons and knew that there has to be a God. Sure, some true Christians are getting these also, but they are meant for you guys to get your lives together.

You can take it as it is. It is up to you guys to act on it.

God Bless

Maybe we are God, and we are going to destroy ourselves because we can't handle it.
edit on 21-2-2012 by angrysniper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I remember seeing the title of this thread a few days ago, so this may be a 'forced' dream in a sense. But one can't help but hear news of the 'standoff' between US/Israel and Iran these days as well. Anyway, I had a nuke dream this morning. The first one for me so here goes...

I'm in my apartment and I turn to look out the window. A long, gray jet flys over the apartment, pretty low and is rolling as if it has lost control. A few seconds after the jet passes over, a helicopter is follows and comes directly towards my window, then pulls up and passes over the apartment as well, like some Magnum P.I. manuever. And to my surprise, I see countless jets and helicopters once a get a full view out the window, following this tumbling jet. So I go outside thinking I'm going to witness the explosion in the distance. When I get outside, countless helicopters and jets fill the sky, from every direction, as if they were all following this jet and knew where it would drop. Even the jets were sitting still in the air like helicopters do. Then the explosion happens in the distance. I don't see a mushroom cloud or a firey explosion, but a thin tower of smoke with a ball of smoke at the top (picture one of those needles with the ball on top). Along with the tower of smoke there is a widening blast that looks like a horizontal break of the sound barrier (not sure what the term is for this) about 1000 ft high, and expanding. I rush inside. Then I wake up.

After some reflection, what I originally thought to be a tumbling, rolling jet seems to instead be a nuclear missle. And maybe the visual of the copters and jets sitting still in the air represents the military/gov. having the foreknowledge of the strike and doing nothing.

ETA: I'd like to note that I usually don't remember dreams. I think this could be important if in fact dreams are being programmed into the public as suggested by Casenately a few posts above mine.
edit on 21-2-2012 by six67seven because: Deprogramming

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join