If You're Having Dreams About Nukes, I Want To Know About It!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Three nights ago, actually. I slept horribly. I kept waking up, and then every time I'd fall asleep again, the dream would resume. I couldn't stop it, no matter how much I forced myself awake. It was awful, the aftermath of a horrible nuclear war. It was cold, and grey. Buildings were in various states of destruction. Everything was dank, dark, and wet. Sick people were EVERYWHERE, and I could do nothing (I'm a nurse, so sick people are a theme). It was dangerous to be alive and breathing. I remember the fear even now. My priority was keeping my family alive, and we were going to starve because we hadn't amassed enough food before all of this happened, and we didn't have enough of a plan for this type of thing. I was tending to wounds and sickness, and we kept having to flee from gangs of looters and criminals. We stayed in an abandoned hospital (cue the dark,mdank, wetness, like a basement). Every time I woke up, I thought "is God telling me something?!?!"

It was honestly horrible. I am getting a little nauseous writing about it. I have been taking sleep meds at night since then, because they zonk me until I can't really dream.

Editing to add this in too, because I didn't think of it when writing about my most recent dream: A couple years ago, we were living with my mother in law while I was in school. One night, my dream was so ridiculously vivid, it was like I was sleepwalking. So here it is: I came upstairs to use the bathroom (we lived in the finished basement in real life), and it was early in the morning, still dark. Suddenly, a blinding flash came through all tne windows, and I knew what it meant. The clocks all started flashing the time (my brain's interpretation of an EMP I think), and suddenly there were a series of resounding blasts. For some reason, I knew the war was literally outside the front door, and I layed down on the floor, knowing for some reason that death was inescapable at that point. Then, thank goodness, I woke up.

And one more, twelve years ago, as a teenager, I dreamt that I woke up in the morning as usual (again, a realistic dream), and everything looked normal. I then looked out the window and the sky had three HUGE planets in it, like a sci-fi movie. At that point, a trumpet sounded, and I kneeled to the ground, and just cried out to God. I remember hearing a voice but for the life of me I cannot remember what it said anymore.
edit on 19-2-2012 by MissE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've only had this dream once and this is what i remember from it:
I was watching a plane fly over and it looked like it had a light on the tail end of it, not a flashing light an actual light. Once it was a distance away, probably 60 degrees from my position, there was a flash of light and the next thing I know i was in a weird place. This place was a yellowish place which seemed maybe like i was in a liquid or something. I woke up shortly after entering this yellowish place and still have no idea what it means..

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Finally,a chance to get this down!
These are two "dreams"-at least one is a true dream and the other I saw whilst meditating:

In my first dream,I was standing on flat ground in a desert,sand,stones,damn big cacti and such in the daytime and everything went white off to my left-as one does in dreams,I knew I was somewhere in Nevada/Arizona and had the feeling that a nuke had gone off in Las Vegas-This was a few months ago.

Just YESTERDAY I saw whilst meditating(i.e.not even asleep)a presentation of new tanks being made in a desert by a company that were called USDA or UXDA-two lines of five light tanks about the size of a Bradley.Only the front left vehicle was crewed and as the crew powered up the wagon(with a new power source,not sure what)something went wrong-the commander and loader/operator jumped out at high speed and hit the ground at a dead run,this was followed by a small explosion at the front right,then the driver and gunner hopped out at speed,a bit mangled and badly burnt-they also RAN off,legs-a-pumping.I started to feel some alarm at this point because the two guys were in a bad state but they were moving as fast as anyone.

Then the tank collapsed into itself.

Just sucked in-then came a massive explosion,profoundly bigger than munitions or fuel could account for,which destroyed everything-There was no mushroom cloud,though.

Then I was told"This is how it started."

Blast!Must add to that-I also saw in the same meditation a red stellar body-not actually a star,that suddenly increased in brightness-I was told that this would be bad and mean our absolute destruction,but a blue star would mean our survival.
Yes,I do know about the Hopi prophecy,before you ask^^.
edit on 19-2-2012 by Ericthedoubter because: Blast!must add...etc.
edit on 19-2-2012 by Ericthedoubter because: Pressed the wrong dang button...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Long Time Lurker of ATS....years as a matter of fact. I finally decided to sign up and post.

This subject intrigued me as I had a dream within the last year or so that felt like one of those real ones you have from time to time.

I remember in my dream being in a car with my father... something wasn't right.... I knew that for sure. There was just this feeling that something wasn't right like tension in the air, stress, anxiety, but it wasn't because he and I were fighting or anything like that. You know the feeling you get when you have to scramble to get something done...when you are under pressure... I guess that is what it felt like...

Anyways I remember being on the Freeway driving, a large city scape out my _ I could see the winding interstates and the tall downtown buildings. I don't know the exact location as I never saw a sign that said "New York or L.A." or anything like that....what I do know is the city was located by a large body of water....for some reason I get this gut feeling it is Chicago..... (I have never been to Chicago but I only live a few hours away) and something inside of me says the city I saw was Chicago....

The next thing I remember is the flash of light, the fire....a huge eruption of fire and I witnessed the sky scrapers begin to break and crack and tumble to the ground (Not like the controlled demolitions of the WTC's) They fell this way and that...some broke in half and the fire engulfed them. The panic I felt in my being was overwhelming because for some reason my wife was in the downtown area that day..... Which at the time made no sense to me because my parents lived over 1,100 miles away and I don't know why my wife would be in Chicago by herself.... Unless it were her job that took her there....which could very well happen or why my dad and I would be there at the same time. My parents recently moved into my home.... So that part of the dream could make more sense now.... (I sure hope not!!!!)

I remember just knowing I had to get in there and find my wife....but the city was on fire...it was completely destroyed.... That image of fire and buildings falling sticks with me.....It was definitely a Nuclear blast...and definitely traumatizing to the mind.

That is when the dream turned out west. I want to say it was the location I used to live in Colorado. This time it wasn't nukes that were going off but rather a Volcano.... Same premise....sense of dread and anxiety....the feeling...you need to get out of here... I could go into a lil more detail but this post is about Nuke dreams.....

All I know is that night of dreaming was filled with dreams that felt real, and not so abstract that you can't make heads or tails of it.... I do still feel like this could happen in the future.... Volcanoes in western USA going off and a nuke destroying a large American city located next to a large body of water....(That didn't feel like the ocean)

I hope it was just a dream..

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I posted this one some month ago. I've copied it and I'll paste it here since it relates to the topic.

Very weird....

This one a few nights ago. Friday the 13th if you will. Only realizing that now cause I knew it was friday that it took place. (more likely in the am on the 14th though)

The most vivid things I remember about this one, and most of the times they are scenes... Was standing with someone looking out of a bay door of sorts. But the place around us wasnt a plane or anything of the sort. It was as though we were in a space command center, not the lit ones, but the dark ones you see on TV, but it was much much smaller. Me and someone (there is always a someone in most of these) were speaking about something. He/she kept pointing out towards the bay doors. I noticed a white missle. Not the kind you usually see on TV, but it seemed to bevel in at 3 stages. Each stage seemed to have golden sticker or laden type (gilded even?) outlines with a symbol on the nosecone. the symbol was gold also. I dont know if I recognise it, but if I seen It I could compare, Im sure.

The strange thing about it is, the person started, not really shouting, but speaking really loudly,...

They didnt mean it to happen! It wasnt supposed to happen! It was an accident!

He said this multiple times. 3 times I think. Maybe more. But I think 3.

The person who was saying this to me was saying it like they were worried, horribly sorry, and very worried.

I say the missle take a neste plunge out of the bay door, slowly and fall to what it really looked like was the earth. I could see clouds, but no land, so maybe I was really high up.. But not in space. I could see white and blue swirls and the missle falling slowly into it. Then I woke.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Low vibes.. who wants to live off these vibes. Hey people; maybe tell us your spiritual and metaphysical expereinces, what makes you feel good inside and your best times in life

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I must also add.. Many of the dreams Ive had that came true, usually had places in them that Ive never seen, untill one day some time later. Sometimes it's a year later but Ive dreamed about the last 3 houses Ive lived in, including my current apartment, and specifics about this "time" that I was curious about then.. like why were things missing.. I found out sure enough and my questions answered.

I think everyone has this abilty, if they can just recall those dreams.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
hey yes im a christian who is currently in seminary. I have had apocalyptic dreams for a few years now including nukes.......various other dreams related to such....the dreams are consistent in nature and maintain a running theme un-related to my life situations.......

Although I am a Christian I am also a rationalist. Im not the fly-off the handle the earth is gonna end any second now type.......so though I tell you I have had such dreams I would not venture to add anything else to that because I dont know what it means...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I had a vivid dream about a year ago about the the US getting nuked. I didn't right down the details the next day so my memory is a little fuzy. It was like an Alas Babylon scenario except in our time. In the dream I was in St. Augustine Florida and we could see and hear blast after blast coming from the Jacksonviile area. When the dust had cleared I saw a fly by of the area and it looked like swiss cheese, blast craters everywhere. In the dream every US city with a significant military base was hit.

One of those really strange and vivid dreams for sure.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Nice and interesting topic, thanks =)

I have been dreaming all of my life, to a point where it can be difficult to sleep a lot.. But on this topic of nuclear devices, I can vividly remember a dream of over 20 years ago when i was around 10 years old, +/- a couple.

I was in a grand palace of cut stone blocks, on the side of a mountain overlooking a valley, longways, to the mountains surrounding it. The valley had no terraces for farming but had a river running through it. There were uniformed guards armed with pikes. I walk down some stairs to a large patio overlooking the balcony.

Suddenly across the valley on the opposite side is a nuclear explosion. The blast incinerates everyone; the guards and myself, and I go to a 3rd person view of my skeleton. Time goes by, and I am watching my skeleton sit there while small animals walk around the ground and bones probably scavenging for food..

Then as I am watching my skeleton, I watch my muscle tissue, organs, and eventually skin regenerate and I go back into my body and walk start walking around.

From there the dream eludes me.. sigh. This is one of the most vivid dreams I keep from my childhood, though there are many many more. glad to contribute =)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What would also be interesting is if someone with the know how took all the peoples locations that have had similar dreams and made a map of sorts. I wonder if it would show any clustering or the like? For privacy reasons people could just use the nearest major city to their location or something. Just an idea I woke up with this morning as this topic fascinates me.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
A couple weeks ago, actually.

I had a dream that I was at my lake house down by the water with my son and extended family. When, suddenly, I saw an enormous missile fly over head, I turned my head to my mother and yelled "I told you so!" Then there was a bright flash, mushroom cloud, next thing I know I'm running with my son in my arms watching what I can only describe as a wall of water heading towards us.

I woke up as the wave fell, I think, that is the last thing I remember anyways.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
My dream is in a few different segments, not sure if it is nuclear related or not but.....

It starts off with me being on a large, grassy sports field with a big group of people, some of whom I knew and others that I did not. We are all looking up at the sky, watching a bright blue-ish/purple craft performing exotic movements. We are all in complete awe. I also have the knowledge that this scenario is happening on a global scale at this time. It is later confirmed that the world has had a mass sighting, and everyone is full of nervousness and excitement

The second part takes place the next morning (in this dream). It is a beautiful sunny day and I am outside of a house or cabin in a heavily forested area. I am alone at the time. Suddenly, the sky is full of strange craft, machine objects descending toward the earth's surface. Once they reach the ground I notice that they are unmanned, intelligent, robotic drones. I try to escape from one or two that seem to be scanning the ground and the surroundings. After a brief chase I encounter one of the drones at very close range. Somehow it telepathically tells me to follow it and I feel extremely compelled to do so. As I follow it for some distance I notice other drones, rounding up other groups of people. Gathering everyone in a centralized location. People are very hysteric and confused.

The third phase of this dream takes place later on during that same day. This segment of the dream is a little more vague due to my memory of it. But I recall coming over a horizon with a small group of survivors. We observe a decimated city scape. Small fires and plumes of smoke all over the place. As we walk closer into the disaster zone, I notice thousands upon millions of guns strewn across the ground everywhere. Along with bullets. It occurred to me at the time that these weapons were all useless as none of us tried to pick them up to use for our own protection. The dream then ends with a bright flash, the air turning red/orange, the feeling of dread accompanied by a warm blast of energy, followed by an indescribable peaceful emotion before waking up.

I had this dream about 4 or 5 years ago.
I have had dreams in the past that have happened in reality (usually on a very minor scale but not always)
This was the most vivid dream I have had before or since then.
It still gives me goosebumps!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
No nuclear dreams. HOWEVER .. a bunch of 'three days of darkness' dreams over the years. I'm thinking that the three days of darkness is more likely than a nuclear war around the planet. Of course, during the three days of darkness the nuke plants will go all melt down, so I suppose in a way the three days of darkness dreams have a nuclear aspect ...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
THANK YOU to all of you posters sharing your dreams. This is quite fascinating, but also somewhat frightening, like taking a trip with people to the Land of Nightmares.

My honest feeling is that we are all being shown something for a reason. One poster made the point that we are having these dreams because of all the apocalyptic entertainment that is out these days, but another poster made an equally valid point that art is imitating life, and all of the movies and games are because this is what is on people's minds.

Now, ATS only has a small number of people on it relative to the whole world, and an even smaller number have chosen to post their nuke or disaster-related dreams on this thread. If we are a somewhat representative sample of individuals, a cross-section of the population (male / female, young / old, rich / poor, employed / jobless, etc.), extrapolate that out and imagine how many millions of people are having these dreams.

It is impossible to know for sure what is going on with this "synchronicity" of dreams, but since I had my first (and most vivid) one approximately a decade ago, showing me the exact place where I now live and had never been to until January 2011, I am inclined to believe my dream to be prophetic in nature. I am living in the place and the house I dreamed of 10 years ago, and THAT is the worst part of my dream, because to me it is a confirmation. I am already in the place, but I cannot tell the time. However, based on what I was wearing in the dream, and the look of the dead grass on the prairie, I would put it in the summer or fall.

I don't want this, wish for it, or waste my energy trying to manifest it into being. I try to think good thoughts, be kind and thoughtful to everybody I meet (whether in person or on the internet), and try to tap into the positive rather than the negative. HOWEVER, sometimes things occur in human history on a large scale. Ancient peoples might refer to it as a "cleansing" or a "purge" of the evil that tends to build up over the millenia. Our ability to see this potential future is, I believe, a survival mechanism, for you cannot prepare for something so awful and life-changing unless you see it coming and feel the fear it generates.

There is nothing wrong with getting our dreams out there collectively. I am so glad so many of you chose to share your dreams. Although most people wouldn't want to live in the aftermath of an all-out nuclear war, I think those of us who are intelligent, thoughtful, kind and resourceful MUST survive. Imagine if only the scumbag politicians and evil elite were the only survivors...there would be no hope for mankind.

Hope for the best....but prepare for the worst!!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by FissionSurplus

In answer to your question, the dream started (always the exact same one) about five years ago and finally with the help of a 1/2 of Valium before bed (Valium stops nightmares) the dreams have ceased.

Mayhem, I see a mushroom cloud, hear a thundering roar that blows out and hurts my already &rappy ears, feel the hot blast of wind and a pressure all around me then everthing turns white. I hear one voice, it is the voice of everyone in unison and woke up, shaking and barely able to breathe.

My doctor says I analyze stuff too much. To stop watching the news and to "meditate" and drink a cup of chamomile tea with my 1/2 a Valium pill before bed.

As stated before the dreams have stopped now since the time I started taking Valium.

Not proud I'm on a drug but the nightmares were so bad, I am thankful.

The nightmare was the kind were all your senses kick in.

I hear a lot of people dream in black and white?????

I've always dreamed in color.

Don't want to go back and revisit that dream not so close to bed time.

I sincerely hope nobody else has a nightmare as vivid as the one I had. Got to the point where I was afraid to go to sleep and when I would wake, couldn't go back to sleep.

Now my dreams are much more pleasant.

It was either late autumn or early winter, no snow on the ground but the trees were already bare and the ground was cold, I had went outside and was standing in my front yard. The air smelled like autumn.

The sound was very loud, scary - a boom that makes you want to wet your pants (sorry but it was that scary).

I don't know if my dream (always the same one) was prophetic but hopefully we can change timelines, we can change our future and our destiny is not our fate.

Just took my 1/2 Valium pill and have my chamomile tea so I'm going to listen to some soothing music and read something light now..............don't want to revisit this dream ever again - I felt totally helpless. It was early morning, not quite dawn.

One final thing I forgot, I looked it up in my dream journal, the boom was not a sharp quick boom, it was a boom that continued on for a few minutes.........can't describe the sound, almost like a roaring boom but it continued not a quick boom, like Niagara Falls sounds. The sound was the scariest part.

Okay that's it now.....................good night and sweet dreams, going to play a couple games of solitaire now.
edit on 18-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

Hello
Are you religious? Do you believe that Jesus is your savior? The reason I say this is that God is pouring out His spirit and people are seeing visions now. They are meant to warn but also to bring you closer to Him.

I would put away this valium and accept whatever vision God wants you to have. If joy are not saved, then seek Him out before it is to late.

I grew more in faith after He whispered in my ear about protecting my son that my wife and I were going to have. We didn't know his sex at the time. Later, God shown me visions of meteors or something hitting the earth and a mushroom cloud like what happens when a nuclear bomb goes off.

A couple of times last week, I was given intense visions of nukes going off . There will come a time soon where all this will make sense, probably before summer. Then all will know the wrathe of the Lord. Seek Him out. Time is getting shorter.

God Bless

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I did have a nuclear blast dream a few months ago. I live in New Mexico so in the dream, it seemed that we were driving west along a mesa so it was flat and pretty barren. My fiance's friend was driving (I don't even know who it was supposed to be), my fiance was in the front seat and I was in the back. We were in a sedan (we don't own a sedan). Anyway, we're driving along, and I was looking out the window to the North. I saw a flash of light and I pointed and was saying "look! What is that?" and then I knew what it was. I remember thinking "omg, this is it." And then it was like my whole body felt like pins and needles, like when the blood flow in your leg comes back after falling asleep. The 3 of us were sort of convulsing and I remember seeing as though through thick evergy waves like everything was vibrating really fast. After the initial disbelief, I just sort of accepted it and thought, "it'll be over soon" and then everything went white and that was it. I was never in any pain, just the weird pins and needles sensation. I woke up and told my fiance about it and, seeing as how I've now died in at least 2 dreams, I determined that the old wives tale about dying in your dreams means that you'll die in real life, is not true.

I have always had really vivid dreams and this was one of them. I also have had a recurring dream for about 15 years now that I'm standing on stage doing a musical production and yet, I've never been to a rehearsal so I just have to make it up as I go along. But that has never actually happened to me nor do I expect it to. I believe that dreams are a manifestation of the feelings and information that we take in all day. The musical dream is apparently, my de facto stress dream.

That said, when I was young, I had several dreams that came true. They were nothing unusual, just a conversation that I would be having with a friend (always the same friend) and a week or so later, the conversation would come up and I would recognize it. I always told her, "hey, I had a dream last week that we had this conversation." and it was always just a few sentences back and forth. One time, I recognized it after the first sentence and I told her, "you're going to say this now [whatever it is] and then I'll say [whatever]". I just remember her looking at me funny. Honestly, I don't remember it happening all that much after that and I've never had those dreams with anyone else or since then. We met in nursery school and at 41, she and I are still friends. We did lose touch for awhile and I remember one day, I was home from college and I woke up very late (as college kids do) and she popped into my head. I was lying there in bed thinking, I need to write to her to see how she's doing. I came downstairs and the mail was sitting on the dining room table and there, in the stack, was a letter from her. We hadn't been in touch for years at that point. So, who knows how these things work.

Anyway, that's the extend of my "psychic-ness". I don't like all this talk about Iran and Isreal. God, I wish people could just learn to get along. That said, if TS does HTF, I would like to go in the first wave. I'm not much for post-apocolyptic politics.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
I grew more in faith after He whispered in my ear about protecting my son that my wife and I were going to have.

There will come a time soon where all this will make sense, probably before summer. Then all will know the wrathe of the Lord. Seek Him out. Time is getting shorter.

I'm sorry, but I'm confused by this. Is there a god that is trying to protect your son? Or one that is filled with wrath that he's planning to rain down on us before summer? Why would he tell you to protect your son when it is well within his supposed abilities to make sure that his wrath doesn't come anywhere near your son? And why on earth, should anyone seek out an entity that is so filled with wrath and hates us enough to destroy us in such a gruesome manner?

This is my problem with religion. It doesn't make any logical sense when you actually take a moment to think about it. But hey, if it's what gets you through the day, then that's fine. But if valium helps someone get through the night, then that should be fine too.

And sorry, I don't believe that "all of this will make sense" because if it happens, we'll be dead and, therefore, will have no sense of anything.

Sorry if I've gone off topic but the religious discourse in this country is getting to me.
edit on 19-2-2012 by theplu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsha
hey yes im a christian who is currently in seminary. I have had apocalyptic dreams for a few years now including nukes.......various other dreams related to such....the dreams are consistent in nature and maintain a running theme un-related to my life situations.......

Although I am a Christian I am also a rationalist. Im not the fly-off the handle the earth is gonna end any second now type.......so though I tell you I have had such dreams I would not venture to add anything else to that because I dont know what it means...

There was once a certain king who didnt know what his dreams meant either untill a certain young man came and told him all about them.

Your dreams may be a warning. What a shame to hide such a warning, my friend. Doesnt matter what you believe. I think in a way, this is a warning for many. I think also in a way, each of those dreams are for us, induvidually. Yet, unless we ponder on them day and night, we may need someone else to help us along to show us another side. Even if wrong, it may be closer to truth than what we have figured out already. Dont have to believe word for word, but it may open your mind to more truth than you started with.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I had one dream of a nuke. It never touched the ground but it got blown up in the atmosphere. In my dream I was on a boat leaving a dock in Corpus Christi. The resulting blast caused an EMP and killed all the electronics in Texas.

After that, I woke up. I don't remember much more than that. That was my only dream involving any kind of nuke.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join