It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You're Having Dreams About Nukes, I Want To Know About It!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
had a nuclear dream last night. i was in a crowded place then i was at least a mile in up in the air looking across the land. and saw a nuclear bomb strike. i was terrified but though at least people can survive this...then there where 2 more explosions within 3 miles of each other and i knew there was no way people could of lived through this. the land looked quiet desert like but with trees also. might be because i live in england and am getting paranoid about russia invading us. with all the jets buzzing our shores and the recent spy plane, that was only 25 miles from where i live. but the dream was vivid and in colour.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I remember my dreams vividly and at the time of writing this I've had exactly three of these dreams in less than a few months.
In my first one I was living with my girlfriend at the time in NYC, midtown to be exact. I just finished showering and was putting on my boxers
as I was walking into the bedroom. My GF was on the bed laying down, by the look of the surrounding in the dream I would say it was early
morning I walked over to the windows to take a look at the streets below and the view of the sunrise/sunset. the next thing I saw a bright
flash to the left of the window I would say in about a 2/3 mile radius. Next there was a mushroom cloud and a loud explosion sound followed
by a rumbling feeling, I guess similar to what an earth quake would feel like although I've never experience one before. I knew what was
coming towards us and I knew that we wasn't going to escape the blast radius and survive. So I quickly turned around and screamed the words
I love you!!! to my gf but the scream was muzzled but the loud bang from the explosion but somehow it was as she knew and I woke up sweating
so much that it had felt as if I had pissed my self I woke up so scared and distraught that I couldnt even grasp that it was a dream till a few
minutes later. My second dream was exactly the same up until the blast. It was as if I had knew it was coming and had enough time to wake up my
girl friend and get out of the apartment. In this one I grabbed her and ran to the garbage chute room thinking that the building walls were stronger
there. Then the building started collapsing and I woke up sweating like in my first dream. In my last dream it was different from the first two.
This time I was in the Bronx in front of the building where my mother lives. It was night time and I was talking to one of my good friends
Honestly I dont remember what exactly we were talking about but it seemed like we were joking because there was laughter in the air.
Then out of nowhere we see cars going the wrong way on a oneway followed by a crash that was right in front of us with some government cars(police,
FDNY,ect...) My friend and I quickly jumped inside the building scared of what this could mean and as we stared out the window of the building door
we see a flash coming from the left side in the direction the cars were going after the flash was the same rumbling but this time it was followed
by a siren something like what you see in movies thats when I knew we were in trouble. My friend and I ran into the building to seek shelter as the rumbling
became more violent. Then I woke up again cover in sweat.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I had a strange dream last night. In the dream I was walking from a house in the suburb of some city. I didn't recognize where it was exactly and it didn't feel overly familiar. It was day and for some odd reason they were starting to evacuate the area. In it kept looking at the sky as I was walking around when all of a sudden a strange missile looking object appeared in the sky followed by very odd geometric shapes trailing after it and growing in size almost like a spiral of shapes expanding. At that point I braced for impact, called out to Jesus and then the blast hit. I remember feeling very odd and then awoke. It left me feeling off all day.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Awake 5:41am PST this morning out of NUCLEAR NIGHTMARE.

Seemed so real my first thought was okay this was just a dream thank God but what if I just awoke into another reality from it?

What if everytime we awake, it is another reality? Who knows.

Anyways, since I never do take public transportation since the past 10 years ago other than planes and occasional taxi, I was with family and we were urged/force to get on a bus and so I reluctant did. Not sure where we were going, but it wasn't up for debate or discussion.

As the bus was turning a smooth not sharp corner, I noticed a young Date Palm (like is often planted in upscale socal neighborhoods and estates like Beverly Hills) at the tip of the corner which beyond dipped into a cliff like the Grand Canyon,that the bus was avoiding and going around... And then suddenly the bus's GFORCE accelerated exponentionally and everyone looked at each other and realize it wasn't the driver breaking to fast nor accelerating too fast or anything but rather a sort of SHOCK WAVE all around us was just suddenly carrying us with it, the feeling was TERRIFYING and it was obvious that at least the area if not the whole coast had just been nuked or something worse (it did not feel like a quake but in retrospect guess it could be some sort of very instense pyro blast?) and i could literally feel every cell in my being instantly fried as I woke up, heart racing.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I had a dream last that I had to quickly pack my dog and my spouse and drive north. I had information, for some reason, that a nuke was about to be dropped on Odessa Texas. I have no idea why that city came to my mind because I've never been there and I don't know anyone from there (I'm in California).

In my dream I was looking out the window at a small city that looked like it went through a battle recently. Buildings were partially destroyed and small fires were burning throughout the city. I was frantically looking for the most critical things like food and water to take with me. As I ran out the kitchen door the room lit up in a bright orange color and I knew I was too late. I woke up abruptly in a sweat.

What I find strange is I decided to look online and research physical causes of bad dreams and I stumbled on to this site. The first post I read mentioned about a dream about nuke going off Abilene Texas. I was surprised how close the two cities were to each other so I decided to log on and post my dream experience.
edit on 9-10-2015 by CValentino because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2015 by CValentino because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Just had a dream of a nuke going off randomly here by Cannon AFB. Was about to eat a sandwich in my dream and was talking to a professor at the moment it hit.. Was a loud bang and flash, I happened to be by a window and upon looking out, saw the mushroom cloud and the ground coming towards me being destroyed. I woke up just as it was reaching where I was. This dream woke me up.. I have never had a dream like this before.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I see this is an old forum but I'm curious as to who and why someone wants to know about these dreams. I was linked here after Googling about these dreams. I've had many of these disturbing dreams but none more scary than this afternoon. Because this time it was hundreds of times more real. I've never seen a mushroom cloud in my atomic dreams it's always implied. Today I saw the cloud. I woke up scared. Then I calmed myself and fell back to sleep. Then came the dream of the aftermath. The resistance camps. The people hiding. The multiple enemies. The fall of civilization. The death. The life. The surviving. Why do you want to know? What insight do you have. I don't have irrational fears of this subject. Yet I've been haunted by them for 20 years. I'm not a prepper. I'm not an alarmist. I rarely if ever talk about these dreams. I don't dwell on this in my waking hours. But today was different like there was point of no return in this dream. Like this time it's going to happen.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
had another one recently. was in a town that was kept alive and torchured with nukes. i tried getting away but kept returning like i was in some kind of matrix. I tried to hide but kept feeling the waves of heat. the anticipation of fear was strong in the dream. and my skin would be cracked and dry after the wave passed. then heal. it was absolute horror.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This is what playing too many hours of Fallout 4 will do to you....

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
My friend had a dream that ISIS was attacking with Nukes in Jacksonville, Florida. He was in class taking a test when the lights dimmed and the Professor told them to evacuate. They had to get the the shelter in the park so they could survive. They got outside and there were suicide bombers and US warships were fighting off the air attacks. This class got to the vault when a plane crashed and killed almost everyone. My friend got out and a few others. He had broken his arms and legs. Then the nuke exploded, he fell into the vault and the door closed. He started dragging himself to his cell phone to see if any of his family was alive but there was no service. He looked up and there were 2 people. A war general and one of his least favorite people. The general said he was going to put him out of his misery. His not-exactly-friend was crying saying it was the only way. They couldn't hand him over to Trump or the terrorists. When the general pulled the trigger he woke up.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
ive had tons of dreams about nukes. because i think about them alot. they are dreams. people who think about cooking have dreams about cooking. people who think about nukes and conspiracy dream about nukes and conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I had a pretty realistic dream sometime between Christmas and New Years... in it, my wife and I were standing outside with a friend talking when there was a brilliant flash of light and the electrical wires running to our house were glowing and sparking. Off in the distance we could see a huge explosion in assumably what was downtown Asheville. I don't put much stock in dreams usually, but it was one of more realistic ones I've had in a long time.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I had a dream with a Nuka Cola in it once after a fall out 4 marathon.... does that count?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Second attempt at replying,sigh. anyway I had this dream where i was in an open-air type market,and i remember as i walked around looking at the items on sale,yellow was a very predominant colour.

Then i was sitting on a bench talking to an older woman with rather foetid breath. I bitterly seldom smell something in my dreams,i cannot even remember the last time that happened,and her breath was Nasty. I tried to be polite and not let it show that i noticed. She was telling me that her daughter had been stolen away/abducted or persuaded away by men that were Pakistani,Indian or Middle Eastern in nationality/origin,i forget which of these three it was.

Next i am walking up some steps,there were other people around,but not many,not crowds. I climbed up the steps but fell on i think the 2nd to last step and i got and gently leaned against and older woman to steady myself. She had her back to me and did'nt pay me much attention as she,and a few people standing close to us,were looking up,watching this huge missile being fire,like an ICBM.It was comprised of three missiles in one.

After it got to a certain,fairly high altitude,2 of the missiles detached form the center one,and one went left,the other right,and went off on their different trajectories. I remember feeling very relieved and also proud that my nation could defend/retaliate like this.

I must also state,i was dressed in yellow from head to toe,even a yellow handbag.

Now i don't know the significance of colour yellow in dreams,when it features prominently,and i'm actually going to google it after this post,meant to do so already but got distracted and forgot. In this case i was wondering if it may have represented China?

I had a dream some years ago,i was scavenging for things like supplies in a mountainous area,high cliffs going all the way up,like i was at the bottom of a cliff or mesa going straight up. It was like i was part of a team or militia and we were out scouting for things we could use or need to gather/find. Then one of the party came to me and said something along the lines of "The Chinese are coming over the pass,we have to Go Now!!" Very urgent. In my dream,as he said that,i got a mental image of a large Chinese battallion/army marching down the pass. I remember then starting to get out of there,and the dream ended there,as far as i can recall.

Well it's not a typical nuke detonation dream but i'm sure the missiles i saw launched propably did'nt contain candyfloss and cute poems about kittens

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I felt compelled to seek out others who have has these dreams, and that is how I stumbled onto this forum. I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, but I am quite a cynic regarding the intentions of the government and the mega-rich. I am also skeptical of psychic ability and remote viewing.

All of that being said, I had a dream Saturday morning where I was at work, and we had a major network outage to our datacenter in California, Orange County to be exact. I was on the phone with the Senior V.P. of Operations, trying to explain that all communication was lost and none of our gear was online anymore. Suddenly, the phone cut out, the lights went out, and we immediately rushed into our on-site datacenter, all of the systems were off. I was looking at one of my sysadmins in disbelief, when we heard what seemed to be thunder. I said, "Ok, maybe we lost power and our generator and battery backup just happened to fail at the same time." Then the glass windows of our Network Operations Center (NOC) started to shake. We left the NOC and ran to the large windows to look outside. We missed the flash, but the distant horizon was engulfed in flames. The fire burned in a hue of red I hadn't seen before. Based on the location of the flames, I knew my young family was dead. Also, based on the destruction, I knew this was not a conventional weapon. My colleagues and I began sobbing, screaming, and writhing in sorrow because of our loss and the lethal dose of radiation we had all received. I awoke in a sluggish type of panic, slowly got up and looked out my window. Everything was fine. I looked back at my wife and son, who were soundly, peacefully asleep, but the sense of doom and dread still haunted me until later in the morning. I have always dreamt in vivid color and sound, though I rarely remember my dreams.

Fast forward to today, we learned that our company was bought out by another. I knew nothing of the potential deal, but this basically will wipe the company, as we know it, out.

Even stranger, I had two instances deja vu, which may be the wrong term for this, but I had dreamt some time ago about two insignificant conversations that manifested themselves in reality. Usually when this happens, there is some sort of trigger that will remind me of the dream, my perception of time seems to slow down, and I can take in my surroundings, predicting what I will immediately see and hear. The first was my wife and I eating dinner at a restaurant, and the phrase, "This changes everything," was the trigger. The second was a car running a traffic stop, nearly causing an accident. I knew which ways certain cars would look and react, just before it happened.

I don't know if we subconciously pursue the manifestation of our vivid dreams, but these things disturb and amaze me when they happen. I had my first realizations of insignificant dream scenarios around 9/11, when I was in high school. I had another set of them the day of the Paris terror attacks.

Again, I don't believe in psychic power or the ability to see the future, but I wonder how many others have experienced these things. I swear I am going crazy when it happens. Our minds are so powerful, and there are more datastreams than ever these days. Maybe some of us can process and correlate all of this information, and the high-orders of thought can only manifest themselves in this way. However, I may have just lost my friggin' mind.

Sorry for the long post, but I felt I needed to share this.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This reminds me of an Edgar Cayce quote: "Dreams are today's answer to tomorrow's questions".

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Forgot to add last time i posted- in a different dream i had another time( that dream had no missiles or detonations per se) but it involved a newspaper editor and at the end i was in his paper's offices.The place was filthy and disgusting,dirt of all kinds including feces and a bathtub with corpses in it.

However thats not the part that really sticks in my mind-the part that pops into my mind every now+ then since the dream was something i read in one of his paper' s editions.It was like a page full of comments of witness statements after some huge catastrophe, and the one that i keep remembering is: "At 2am the sky was lit up like dawn had come" Whenever that memory pops into my mind i get the mental image of the sky on fire.Propably nothing but it sure sticks in my mind.

edit on 31-1-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I've had a few dreams.

The first one I had when I was in elementary school as a child. I've never forgotten the dream.

I was in my backyard and there were flashes in the sky. Then this whirlwind. Then this five-pointed star slowly came down from the sky and went straight into my swimming pool. Almost all the water was vaporized with this small greenish puddle at the bottom of the swimming pool.

Everyone was thirsty, but no one was allowed to drink the water. It was contaminated. Those that drank the water started acting crazy. Then they started to fly. I was told not to let the contaminated flying people touch me or they would infect me. And I was running from them.

Then I woke up. Clearly a kid's dream. I always figured it was symbolic for something else. Still remember the dream now.

-----------
The other dream I had was about covering doors and windows with plastic. Making sure to catch my pets and bring them inside. Trying to seal out all air from outdoors. That I was watching the tv news and there was a nuclear blast in Los Angeles, and the nuclear rain fallout was headed for Arizona.

That even after the rain, we were supposed to stay indoors because everything would be contaminated still. That's what the reporters said on the news in my dream.

----------

Then the third nuke dream I had was another one that started with me watching the news on tv in my dream. The reporters were wearing radiation suits and they were standing on the stairs in front of the Library of Congress in Washington DC.

The dome was knocked off the top of the building by the nuclear blast and there were these charred black shadows on the outside walls of the Library of Congress, shadows from where people were instantly vaporized by the nuclear blast.

The reporters in their radiation suits were talking about all the lost national treasures vaporized, unrecoverable.

Then I woke up. Wondering if it were really on tv. But no such news was on when I turned on the tv and flipped thru the channels. That one seemed so real.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
For some reason me and my neighbors came outside I think it was we heard helicopters maybe? We looked up to the south and saw 4 or 5 missiles being launched straight into the air then they flashed and the boom and we saw the fallout and ran inside and I knew the blast would hit my door so I tried to hold the door and some air was getting in and my skin burned so I knew it was the fallout and when It stopped I went with my family and went to the bathroom because it had no windows and we sat there a while and then went out and got food and put on long sleeves jackets that sort of thing to cover up from the fallout and we got on a bus with others and tried to leave California but there was nowhere safe, everything was covered in fallout and radioactive. A few things don't make sense because it's a dream but it still makes me curious what if this was to happen? First of all I shouldn't have been worried about the door because the windows would be broken in anyways and why were the nuclear missiles launched straight up? Does that mean the attack was coming from the United States government? Well that was my dream, these nuclear dreams have been an interesting topic to read about. Well good luck when the bombs go off!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
this just happened the other night, i'm a 17 year old male from Canada,

it happened so fast that i only remember a little bit of details about the event but here they are.

i was in the kitchen with my 2 parents oddly looking out the window when i seen a huge explosion in the distance, in my mind it clicked right away and i knew it was a nuke. i look to my dad and he said your right and just embraced it like nothing was wrong, i remember my body running to the bathroom to hide but then all of a sudden i was back into the kitchen, i backed up as i seen the nuke getting closer and my parents just said it was here and walked towards the nuke and then i started to do the same, i didn't want to but i did, the next thing i remembered was seeing a big flash of white light then nothing but darkness but in the darkness i felt something in my chest area. It was almost like some one was pulling my soul as i'm in the pitch black dark and i couldn't do anything or see anything. that's all i remember about my dream because the next thing i did was wake up feeling like something was missing, it feels like something is missing from my body and i don't know what.

snip
edit on Thu Feb 18 2016 by Jbird because: removed personal info

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join