It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You're Having Dreams About Nukes, I Want To Know About It!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I posted this a while back. The thing is: I am still remembering nearly every detail of this dream vividly, and I normally don't do that:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

I think you experienced a prophecy of the future,during a time when the ever more controlling government passed new world order laws,banned all cell phones,took them away and then allowed us to only use state and government controlled phones that they constantly monitor and record and then world war-3 or perhaps world war-4? was about to begin.Hopefully i'll be dead before all that and other horrible things happen...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Had a dream last night about a nuclear explosion. I don't remember all the details. This is what I remember, tunnels
with some sort of fire ring or something of the nature shooting down the tunnels that could be moved for incoming traffic. Didn't understand that. Don't remember the rest.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I had one and one only. I was in some sort of dessert like or dry area. There was no vegitation. I was by small lake and the sky lit up orange and I saw the mushroom about 20 miles away. I jumped into the water and submerged. I then looked up from under the water and watched the shock wave go back and fourth. I woke up sweating and scared as hell. Sorry no more detail than that....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
dreamt nuke war outside my door

night out side punctured by white lights

soldiers in foxholes nearby

rain

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthedoubter
Then the tank collapsed into itself.

Just sucked in-then came a massive explosion,profoundly bigger than munitions or fuel could account for,which destroyed everything-There was no mushroom cloud,though.

Wow... that looks exactly what a black hole powered engine would do in case the containment field got compromised. I just can't believe that anyone would be stupid enough to put such an engine into planetary vehicle of any kind, ground, sea, or air. There's a very good reason why those things are ONLY installed on interstellar crafts. One "lucky" disaster can wipe out a whole solar system.

Then again, I didn't believe that anyone would be stupid enough to try and create black holes on an inhabited planetary body... but then LHC came along.

You really can't protect people from themselves. If they're so intent on killing themselves, there comes a time when you just have to let them get it over with.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I am a new member. I found this site because I had a vivid, strange nuclear dream the other night and was having trouble getting back to sleep. Very glad I did do a Google search! Awesome website!
About this same time last year I had my first nuclear dream. I dreamed I was on a beach and a bright light came out of nowhere. I felt the fear and panic and knew what was happening even though there was no mushroom cloud. In the next scene I was with a group of people on this high platform kind of deal and tons of debris begins coming. I woke up when a yacht was about to slam into us.

The dream I had the other night took place in what is my hometown in GA. In the beginning I was shopping in town (my husband and I live 10 minutes from town). Then there was a bit of noise and panic. That's when I saw the white flash... the flash always lasts a few minutes. Then I rushed to take shelter in a store that only had a few walls.A semi truck exploded and everything was chaotic. I suppose I managed to survive this part. After things settled people where scrambling about. There was a coach from high school directing people. I pleaded for him to allow me to go towards home. I had to get back to my husband and baby. He told me there was no time. I woke up at that point.

The flash has been the same in both dreams. I have never dreamed of death or such real chaos and doom before. Everything was so real. I was not thinking of the other dream when I had the one a few nights ago. It just prompted me to remember it. I know the first occurred around this time last year because I was a new mother and really frightened by it.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I've had roughly 5 dreams with Nukes in the last 5 years.

Of the 2 I remember best one had aliens also and was in a big city, it was all very random but left me in fear for months! Didn't want to sleep or anything.

Another one was stranger I think, I was just outside randomly in these fields then randomly some sort of nuclear blast went off very near me (roughly 500 meters away I saw the blast and as it happened everything vibrated around me and I felt a warm painful sensation go through me and then the dream ended. One of the strangest dreams I've ever had. That was about 4 years ago.

Strange stuff.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I had one many years ago. Maybe 2004 or so. Nukes were flying, and I was telling everyone that it was okay, and all we needed to do was hold hands and be thankful for the life we've already lived, and all would be well...

Two nights ago I had a freaky dream that the weather was going wacky. Overnight it was -100F in St. Louis, and it was predicted to hit 250F+ for our location that day. I remember saying, "the magnetosphere has collapsed", and trying to dig out a bunker with my family. It was nuts. So real, that when I woke up first thing I did was check the weather.

Pretty sure all these doomsday dreams mean are:

1. You're on ATS too much

2. YOU are being nuked. As in, your current way of living is coming apart at the seams. Major life changes must be had for you to continue to progress on your path.

I took this recent dream to mean #2, and realized I need to make some changes ASAP if I want to stay out of trouble. Specifically, I am the world of my dreams. So I take the temperature change to be changes in temperament, and a day to be equivalent to a moment or so. It means I'm nuts right now, and stability must be gained in order to keep my body from destroying itself.

Try to approach your dreams symbolically, and you will likely gain some insight into yourself, and what you should do next in your life.

So I'm working on reevaluating my value system, and doing my best to stick with it. I need to gain more self-respect, because the narcissism which has built up over the years is driving me nuts. My values are all over the place, depending on the situation at hand. I need to keep my values independent of the environment, and establish universality within them.
edit on 29-6-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stagea
You want to know.

A week ago I had a very strange dream. The dream seemed to be in three parts. Make of it what you will.

Part 1.
Its started off I was in a park, but the park was surrounded by buildings. Tall building at least 30/40 stories high. Whilst in the park enjoying the sunshine I noticed a roaring sound and people were looking up into the sky. I turned, but as I turned I noticed going past in the distance to my left an aircraft heading straight for a building. I watched it hit the building and explode. I couldn't help but think, not again. People where rushing towards the building for a closer look, to help and so on. But I had a very bad feeling and something told me to get as far away from the city as possible.

Part 2.
Next I am in my car with my partner, I have a sense of urgency to get far away into the country side as possible. We are driving and to my surprise looking at people on the road driving towards the city and people going about their daily lives unaware something terrible was coming. My partner kept questioning me if I knew what I was doing. She was scared about her work and we couldn't afford to lose our jobs. The whole time it was like my gut feeling was being tested and I began to wonder if I should turn around and head home.
We see a turn off and the name of a mountain (I can't remember its name exactly) it was called something like stars, or celestial or something to do with the sky. And I said we'll drive in here and walk to the top of the mountain. We get to a place on the mountain with a lookout. Its wonderful. The view is magnificent, a crystal clear sunny day and I can see for miles and miles.
As we are looking at the view I start to feel relaxed. I start to feel everything is okay, and I was probably overreacting and being paranoid. I tell my partner I'm sorry for dragging her all this way and she smiles and says we'll just see it as a weekend away. She then turns from me towards the lookout to see the view and comments how beautiful it is. As I am standing behind her, watching her enjoy the view I see in the distance a nuclear explosion.
Its very far away, but the distinctive mushroom cloud can clearly be seen. We both stand there in complete silence looking at it.

Part 3.
Next I am in some building, in a different city. It is total mayhem outside. We are in a stairwell and I chain locked and barricaded the door. I tell my partner we need to got to the top floor as quickly as possible. We make our way up the stairs, its dark, their is no power. Outside its day time, I can see through the windows of this building, but its so dark. Like when a thunderstorm is overhead and everything has that dark orange type of glow about it. Downstairs outside I can hear madness. Screaming, sirens and the sound of people in panic. Lots of people, thousands of voices.
We make our way to the top floor and can see the city. Its in darkness. There are no lights anywhere. People seem to be heading in all directions, running this way and that. No one is hurting anyone else, I cannot see any violence, but I can see people trying to get inside the buildings. Some of the buildings, the really tall ones I see so many people trying to get in that they've blocked themselves from getting in. It sounds terrifying with people screaming and an urgency to seek shelter.
Then my partner screams "look!" and I can faintly see something in the distance coming towards the city. I am trying to focus to make out what it is. My partner is asking what is it, and I am silent trying to understand what I am looking at. It is like the clouds are being stretched. Flattened out and sent to the ground. Almost like they are being dramatically turned into a mist of some sort. As I'm watching the clouds change in a way I've never seen before I notice that when the clouds reach the buildings, the buildings begin to get covered in frost.
I can see everything the clouds/mist touch become frozen. Then like a thunderous roar it gets close enough I can hear it. The wind is like a cyclone and the building begins to shake. I can hear windows exploding in the lower floors of the building and the temperature suddenly drops in the room we are standing in. The windows stay intact, but they instantly become covered in frost. We make our way to a small broom closet and huddle in there with the door closed, as we sit there in silence I notice I can't hear the cities mayhem anymore. Just a howling wind, and its getting colder by the second.

I wake up, and its been on my mind ever since.

that's an accurate pole shift dream.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is not my dream,but that of my best friend,an American,for interest sake.He dreamt 2/3 nights ago that there was widespread destruction after nuclear weapons detonations.The more libertarian citizens formed a sort of Resistance.Then they met up,and was helped by the Chinese and Russian armies' soldiers.Who apparently came to rescue the American populace,from the US govt. who were committing atrocities against its own citizens.Thought this may be of interest to you.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I had a dream about nucleur war about a few weeks ago. In the dream, two countires, the United States and Russia were bombing each other. After the bombing had ended, there was only a few thousand survivors from the US that were still alive. I remember in the dream thinking to myself that I was safe in Australia and Australia was not going to be bombed. I remember hearing some news reports of the sun being blocked out because of the nucleur confrontation. Next thing I know, I am taking shelter at the MCG[Melbourne Cricket Ground] and there were not many people around. I assume that Australia has also been bombed. There is a bit more to the dream, but I will leave it there.
edit on 14-7-2012 by keelan55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I had a dream that i was the sea surveyer,Sailing a sail boat across the oceons,What i saw was a black sea,The oceons had risen to a point there was no more cliffs.When we reached land i saw that all the land had been blackened and when i looked up i saw an orange sky.Walking across the blackened land scape was the shadows of death.

I concluded that this dream takes place 300 years after 1967,Also the fact that the worlds resources will only last Earth for a further ninty years,So in actual fact we blow our selves to smithereens way before my dream takes place.

Lets pray that E.T. has the answers for us.Before E.T can show us they have to bypass the defence shied,Running the gortlet so to speak,As our record has to greatly improve,Which means we have to stop shooting down those craft before we can be saved.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
had this dream..... hehe! I just noticed the date! w0w...090110 anyway, just a quick interpretation after.....

prophecies.us...

elephant with wings
09/01/10 at 23:35:23

I had just watched a horse race and I took the winning horse back to a farm of some sort where a barn was located. Just beside the barn was a small white fence and in it contained 2 elephants with wings. The wings were part of the elephant, as if it was natural.

I took the horse inside the barn were it bowed as if it were bowing to people because he had won the race. I then went back outside and those 2 elephants were gone but a much larger one was there, again with the wings.

This guy was huge, bigger than any other elephant around, bigger than a mammoth even. The horse came out of the barn and the elephant grabbed him with his trunk and swallowed the horse whole.

Then it ran off towards a forest, it didn't fly but it's wings were still noticeable. It disappeared into the forest and then my thoughts changed to where I was thinking someone is going to destroy it.

I watched a fighter jet far off in the distance launch a missile and all I could think was "I wonder if that was an atomic bomb?" then BANG the sky lit up and I saw the shock wave, I hid behind a white wooden house, perhaps an outside toilet but it was not strong enough. Then I woke up.

So....the '"horse" represents the Democrats of the U.S, some may say it's a jackass and not a horse and that's fine with me.

The elephant represents the Republicans. The 2 elephants were John and Sarah who both lost.

This "mammoth" like elephant is Mitt. Mitt will devour Obama (doesn't matter how, just matters how it's presented to the mass consciousness of us the dreamers)

The elephant with wings ran towards and into this "forest" Now this forest that I mention wasn't a forest but at the time of writing I hadn't a better term for what I saw so I'll try to describe. It was a square patch of trees, as if they were purposely grown there, a thick(square patched) forest of grown pine trees, Christmas trees!

So basically I predict Mitt to win followed by nuclear war on Christmas day 2012.

Have fun in the sun everyone, peace!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I just found this thread linked from another I was reading and it caught my attention... don't know how relevant this is now, but over a year and a half ago I had a dream that seemed very prophetic. It wasn't necessarily nuclear but certainly could be. I'll share... but keep in mind this is just from memory, I do not have my dream journal in front of me to get more specific details.

In the dream I was with a group of people who were checking out a site somewhere on the eastern coast of the United States, the dream wasn't specific about where this part took place. I remember standing on a dock and looking down into the shallow water and seeing lots of skeletons that looked burnt and were just lying around as if something very catastrophic had happened very quickly. I got the impression that the dock I was standing on was over what used to be dry land, part of a city even. I picked up a knife and a piece of something clay-like (I think I said it was cheese in the dream journal?) and I was carving into it with the knife. I carved a date, if I remember correctly it was October 10, I assumed it was the year 2011 but that wasn't specified, and took the material with me into a friend's truck and we left the area. Then I was shown a map, with a mountain marked near the area where Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina meet (in my journal I have the name of the mountain after looking at an actual map), and was shown a great explosion that had far reaching effects.. In the dream it wasn't clear if this explosion was caused by an impact from space, an earthquake/eruption, or some type of weapon. In the next part of the dream everyone in my area (I live in South Carolina, but near the border of North Carolina) was trying to get far away from that mountain, and my cousin was trying to get me to come with him but I refused and said I would be okay here but for him to go on if he felt like he had to.

Like I said, don't know how relevant that is to anything but it sure freaked me out when I had that dream. I've never had a dream that I can recall where I was shown things like that.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It would be about two dreams. One was my sisters dream and second was my next day. In my sisters dream she was in the city somewhere in Europe. She was on the steep street which goes to the harbor with a group of people. She saw a mowing wave of dust crushing skyscrapers and everything on its way. The wave come and took everything. The dream ended this way.

The second dream was mine. I was sitting somewhere on the top of hill with a marvelous view on the city placed in bay of the sea which looked to me like Mediterranean Sea. In fact I realize I wasn't there, I was only watching a camera record from this place because I could speed up boring parts. At firs some cataclysmic like earthquake but much stronger destroyed a harbor in this city. Whole docks sunk withe a mass of land like some force inverted whole bey withe sea water. Hen come a first weave of explosion from the side of the sea and covered coming almost to the top of the hill. I said I could speeding up the record so the dust dropped fast. I was aching on zoom people running and escaping from flames. Some pieces of the flaming rocks like from the volcano was dropping everywhere killing many people. The whole bey was crushed and change completely. Most of the city disappeared in the water if the sea. The rest was flaming ruins covered by a bodies of dead people. I was moving this record forward. The whole record was about one day long.

Both dreams were similar in many other details I didn't write because it's not the point but I had strange impression that both dreams describe the same event.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ok, just had my second vivid "nuclear" dream that I can recall, besides from the one I posted earlier in this thread. For some reason in the last several years, my dreams usually take place in a familiar "dreamscape". I call it that because I usually end up in 1 of 3 "common" dream areas where I know the landscape from the ocean to the forest and even the small "city". Point is... I dream a lot of different events and almost have a separate life in my dreams. Sounds weird... Anyways... The dream:

So it is night time. I am staying next to a ~4 story large house on the side of a body of water, I think an ocean. There are many people outside admiring the calm ocean view with a light breeze and some stars in the sky. The building is about 50 feet from the sea wall / beach, and about 20 feet above the ocean level.

I notice a low hanging bright white "star" over the horizon as I look across the ocean and think nothing of it. Suddenly, this "star" dives straight down into the horizon and leaves white "contrail" marks in the sky as it crash dives. Across the horizon is a bright white flash / explosion. You can see a spherical explosion (I guess on the water?)

Suddenly something shoots up into the sky, maybe space, from the horizon where the explosion was. Whatever launched into the sky then made another huge "green donut ring" in the sky, and then continued higher where it made another explosion higher in the sky that was more like a white flash.

Then came the sound and shockwave. After seeing the explosions, there was the first "light" shockwave from the horizon blast, and then a second shockwave/sound from the "green donut ring" explosion in the sky. It was the 3rd shockwave that had some power. After hearing/feeling the first two, the third one came, and it was the most powerful. By this point, I covered my ears because the sound was so deafening, and turned around because hurricane force winds were now hitting me and the crowd.

I go into the house and view the ocean storm that appeared after these mystery explosions. Then the tide started to rise and rumors or a tsunami were spreading so people started to run up into the country looking for higher ground. I remember seeing my car parked on the road as it is starting to flood with the rising sea water.

... And then I woke up =) Just wanted to share

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I had one ! About 2 or 3 nights ago.

It was vivid and long, like a movie. In color, realistic. so basically, me and all other people ( well, I have no idea how many other people around me, but a population, for sure.) were made to be living in this deep subterranian large large complex, and oddly, it looked like a boiler room in the basement of some public place like a big factory. Large pipes everywhere you looked, and gauges. anyway, long hallways and wooden doors where people were meeting. In my mind in the dream, I knew that all this was due to a great atomic cataclysm to come, and I had been instructed on the kind of alarm siren to listen for, and do the (now ridiculous duck and cover) no matter where I was. It was a realllllllllly disconcerting feeling, waking up from that. What a trippy trip.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Was that Nukes or Nudes?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I have had one dream like this that i can remember quite well, In it I was on a road trip with a bunch of my friends going up to a mountain that overlooks my city although there isent one in real life i imagine there must be a city where its kind of in a valley near mountains but any ways when we got up there we found an old abandoned school or something that had stairs leading into the basement which connected with an old fallout shelter so we went in there to see if it was still working but as we went down i heard what sounded like sirens so i told my friends to stay down there thinking it might be police telling us we cant we here so as i went up, the front of the school was on the edge of a cliff where you could look out and see for miles than when i looked up i saw hundreds of planes off in the distance near the city and clearly on the sides of the plane was the north korean flag and they started dropping nukes but not just one or two every plane was doing an old WW2 carpet bombing run with nukes, thousands of small size nukes obliterating everything and as the planes got closer to where i was i ran into the fallout shelter closing the door behind me. then i woke up

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join