It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Coleman: The Earht is about to flip; Angels from the skies will cleanse the planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
*The Earth is about to flip,
*do not fear what will be seen in the skies for it is from the heavens our planet is been cleansed for the new paradise
*Tribulation has begun

Joe Coleman, the Irish visionary of Our Lady, in his new website reports messages of help coming from the skies, healing angels, who will also clean the earth. In the latest message he reports the Earth will flip.... In his earlier messages, posted in a website that is now down, he said we are already in the Tribulation, which second part starts at midnight 2012 (I understand it 12/31/2012 - 01/01/2013). Here are some excerpts:

www.joesjourney.net...
News Release Friday 13th January 2012

Since new years eve there have been lots of sightings in the skys around Dublin and some in the country even got one report of one in Australia , these sightings are of Angels in our skys, if you encounter them please dont be worried , because our Blessed Mother told me in my latest message that God has sent his Holy Angels to earth to go into every home and dwelling place to bring healing light to every one , as the cleansing has begun on our planet. welcome these Angels with open hearts, and accept their healing with thanks, this has never happened before in our time.conversion is taking place everywhere, dont mind those who insult or make a mockery of these sightings as they are not allowed to see or they dont want to know the truth, always embrace Gods words and his love and you cant go wrong,I even have photos of these Angels over the skys of north Dublin , I will post them up on this site soon and you can see for your self the miracle of conversion taking place as we speek, please let me know if you encounter anything of these Angels and I will post them up for all to see, thank you for your time I send you peace and healing and of course Mothers Blessings Joe Coleman

Saturday 7th January 2012
www.joesjourney.net...
It has started no going back now Mothers Words,
The signs in the sky are been seen all over Ireland as we speak, the battle has begun for lost souls in our world, keep on praying never cease praying for Mother has said that the evil one will not win and prayer will stop him taking our children, I had a lot of people contacting me in the last few days telling me what has been witnessed in our skys it is incredible the things they have seen, I have seen quite a lot my self ,do not fear what will be seen in the skys for it is from the heavens our planet is been cleansed for the new paradise ,pray and give thanks for this great cleansing of our earth , I will keep you informed of the latest news as it comes in peace be with you Joe

The Earht is about to flip, This is Most Urgent.
Message form Mother 29th January 2012
www.joesjourney.net...

My dear child peace be yours, it is of great urgency I come to you today, the earth is about to flip, major events will be witnessed on your planet earth, the likes of which have never been seen before, the whole earth will be shaken with a tremendous force it will be felt by everyone everywhere, yes the warning has started it is now time for the great cleansing of souls everywhere, my child it will frighten the lives out of every soul, it is ment to make people repent of their wrongdoings , I implore all of you to turn back to my son Jesus for mercy, the church must open all her doors and invite all people to recite my most powerful Holy Victorious Rosary This is Most Urgent, if the church do not listen and obey my messages, they all of them who know the truth will be severely punished by the Wrath of my Fathers hand and will be trow en into total damnation for ever, so my child you must spread my message all over the world, for prayer is the only defense against the devil the deceiver, my children must stand up and demand that the church be opened to all for prayer, the only way for my church to succeed is for my children to claim my church back for the people , please pray much for all of my children everywhere , Your country is at an advanced stage of legalizing abortion you must pray that this must never happen, you must pray for the holy Father Pope Benedict for he is been tormented by Satan , much prayer is needed now, the signs are already visible in the heavens , dont be blind open your eyes and your hearts , the war in the east has erupted and it will spread all over the world, Pray pray pray God the Father is most angry at events in your world especially in the church world wide, people must listen for if they dont the thief will come in the night and take away their soul and the soul of your children,I am with you always , I will protect you , I will come again. I am your Blessed Mother of peace, thank you Mary Mother of Jesus The Christ…….

www.courlisius.org...
Tribulation has begun - 2013 of great importance
Date:
Sat, 2010-09-11

Tribulation has begun - 2013 of great importance

Message received by visionary Joe Coleman, Ireland, from Our Lady and the Holy Spirit
Saturday 11th September 2010

Predictions about the SECOND HALF of the TRIBULATION 2012-2016

From Our Lady

“My dear child record these words.
The Holy Eucharist MUST be taken in the MOUTH not in the hand by the CONSECRATED HAND OF THE PRIEST.
It SHOULD be placed on the TONGUE of the receiver.
This is the Living Christ, the Body, the Body, the Soul and the Divinity of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
When the Bread of Life is swallowed into the body, then the receiver becomes one with God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit – the Trinity.
The most Holy and Sacred Bread of Life must NOT be touched by human hands”

From the Holy Spirit

“THE TRIBULATION HAS BEGUN.
THE SECOND HALF FROM MIDNIGHT 2012 TO 2016.
The earth will witness MAJOR DISASTERS.
2013 IS OF GREAT IMPORTANCE.

The Trinity year - 2013 – the TWO stands for Christ.
The ZERO stands for the Father who has been taken off the earth and is NOT talked about anymore.
He is NOT honoured and glorified the way He should.
The Father is NOT being honoured, especially on the Sabbath. Remember, keep holy the Sabbath Day which is SUNDAY.
Keep holy every day the Father has given us.
THREE is the Holy Spirit who is here to prompt the people to think of the Father.

God the Father has a great love for all his children but they don’t love him and this is very disturbing for Him.
It hurts Him.
Jesus Christ asks that we pray to Him and with Him.
He will then call them his followers.

And they, his FOLLOWERS, WILL BE TAKEN UP INTO THE CLOUDS at the great calling of the Trumpets.
The Father loves his people but the people don’t love the Father.

[The number] 666.
The first 6 stands for the uniting of the currency of the world.
The second 6 stands for the presence of the Evil One in the world’s leader [Antichrist].
The third 6 stands for the uniting of all religions into one and removing all the teachings and theology of all the churches into one which is LED BY THE EVIL ONE.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Gliese581 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I sped read the first part and understood from different scriptures.I heard this really wicked theory about the earth slowing down and eventually start spinning the other way which in case would move the oceans over the continents.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

Actually, if the Earth gradually slowed down and the spun retrograde like Venus, the only real changes would be the following:

1. Sun rises and sets in the opposite direction.
2. The Coriolis effect would change the ocean currents and wind patterns.
2a. This would be the biggest problem. Right now, England, Iceland, Sweeden and others have a nice warm current keeping them warm and habitable. This would immediately change. The monsoons would probably relocate to Afghanistan and Iran and Eastern Africa instead of SE Asia. My California would finally have a warmer ocean!!!

The biggest challenge would be for farmers to adapt to a changing weather season.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Oops. The Blessed Virgin doesn't know which day is the Sabbath.

Its Saturday......NOT Sunday

Epic Fail...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Correction: the unchanged text of Tribulation message, includes prediction up to 2031

11th September 2010 Joe Coleman, From the Holy Spirit
“The tribulation has begun. The second half from midnight 2012 to 2016. The earth will witness major disasters. 2013 is of great importance.

The Trinity years - 2013 – the two stands for Christ. The zero stands for the Fath er who has been taken off the earth and is not talked about anymore. He is not h onoured and glorified the way He should. The Father is not being honoured, espec ially on the Sabbath. Remember, keep holy the Sabbath Day which is Sunday. Keep holy every day the Father has given us. Three is the Holy Spirit who is here to prompt the people to think of the Father. God the Father has a great love for al l his children but they don’t love him and this is very disturbing for Him. It hur ts Him. Jesus Christ asks that we pray to Him and with Him. He will then call th em his followers.

And they, his followers, will be taken up into the clouds at the great calling o f the Trumpets. The Father loves his people but the people don’t love the Father.

The Trinity years. “2013 to 2031 there are 18 years – 666. The first 6 stands for the uniting of the currency of the world. The second 6 stands for the presence o f the Evil One in the world’s leader. The third 6 stands for the uniting of all r eligions into one and removing all the teachings and theology of all the churche s into one which is led by the Evil One.

May 15th 1948 - Israel was reborn (no further elaboration just this sentence)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by triune

Troll!

Epic Foolishness and Garbage!

Seems like the bog standard on ATS these days!

Love the thread, thanks for the Info!

S&F

top topics

join