It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I channeling an entity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm really looking for some insight on some experiences with the paranormal. I don't know alot about it myself, but I'm going to list some observations and experiences with meditation:

I don't sit in full lotus I just lie in my bed with my arms folded across my chest and hands over my sternum. I have this state that I call 'heightened awareness'. The ability to initiate it at will is very because it drains alot of energy from me, so I was only doing it once a week for a period of 2 months.

In this state I have extremely empathetic emotional responses, I feel like I BECOME that person in that instance and how my actions affected that person. I feel their thoughts, words and emotion. ( I'm a Picese BTW ; we're said to be the most intuitive, psychic, empathetic of the zodialogical signs). I also feel like I know when people are being untruthful or misguiding. The majority of these empathetic responses are reliving past painful experiences. I've done some significantlly negative things that have hurt alot of people and when I revisit them in this state I start to cry; it's just pure sadness, and wherever emotional pain originates from, I feel it there so intensely. I wouldn't say I'm feeling guilty because all of my actions have come to light and I'm doing good moving on. I have had only 1 experience where I felt pure happiness and love, never felt like that a day in my life. Unfortunately it only lasted for a period of about 3-4 minutes

While i'm in this heightened emotional state I'm detached from my immediate physical vicinity, not out of body; my mind is focusing things that connected to and transcend me. My experiences in this state have given me a much better insight on things if I were not in it. I think it's because in that moment i'm not trying to do harm or get revenge. All the negative emotions aren't effecting me. I'm just accepting faults and failures. These experiences last a period of about one 1 hours - 2 hours. After that I'm coming down but for 1 or 2 days I can still feel the resonate effects.

For the beginning 5 or 6 sessions I would always focus on poignant past events (Not my control). But the last few sessions things took a weird turn. A voice started 'talking' to me... It just came to me. Initially it started off as tips to improve relationships with other people in my life. Then it ,the voice, gave me procedure like steps to lead and rise above the general populace... I felt like everyday people were somehow inferior (in a good way) and not suited to make decisions for themselves. Like I previously said, the resonant effects of these sessions carry over a couple days so for the next 2 days I was riding on a very high horse haha. I felt renewed and I called my new entitlement ' The Matrix of Leadership'. I want to say that the 'guidance' was to make me a better person, but I felt like 'it' wanted me to rise to prominence and power. I did not ask 'it' ANY questions as I found it difficult to focus on it, I remained docile and promised to follow the instructions. I haven't tried any other meditation experience since, as I got of scared, but I have a renewed confidence that I can focus in on 'it' again.

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Next time, ask it questions......

If the entity doesn't give you clear answers and just wants you to follow blindly and do what it says...... tell it to get the hell out.

Just my .02 dollar.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
Then it ,the voice, gave me procedure like steps to lead and rise above the general populace... I felt like everyday people were somehow inferior (in a good way) and not suited to make decisions for themselves....

...I called my new entitlement ' The Matrix of Leadership'....

Oh god, here we go... another new ager on their high horse come to save us from ourselves.

Try asking it to tell you the date, time, place and magnitude of the next big earthquake then you might have something of interest.

edit on 18-2-2012 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Hehehehe....the new agers are so lucky nowadays. When I was on my spiritual quest, there was no internet. Or the internet was only in their infancy. I would be lucky if my computer could be fast enough to play games on it. All I had was to contend myself with books and music (CDs) and some PBS documentary, that's it. No gurus. No guides. No one to share my experiences.

For the OP, follow the voice. Good or bad, you will find out soon. If your soul is originally good, you will receive blessing from whatever is guiding you. If your soul is originally bad, you will get what is coming to you.

Also, even if you don't mediate, you will dream about your past anyway. Dream about them at night and you think about them during the day..... Until you have discovered the source of your all troubles and to be healed.

top topics

join