It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus: "Believe Me when I tell you that Hell is real."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
~ Repentance and Confession of our mortal sins to God ~

If it's been a long time, an examine your conscience site, takes you through the 10 Commandments.

www.scborromeo.org...

another excerpt from the message:

February 17, 2012

"My Children, time is of the essence. You must do everything in your power to return to Me. You must remain in a state of grace. Events will escalate throughout the World. Souls will be called back Home. Children, why do you insist on gambling with your eternal destination? Do you not realize that just one mortal sin will keep us apart for all eternity? My Little Ones, My mercy extends to all of you. If you decide to live in sin, you cut yourselves away from My grace, and Me."

www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
SAVE ME AQUAMAN!!!!!!

whats the urgency? We're not going to die yet, are we?

Do you know something we don't?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Thank you for keeping the Word active. I cant really add anything, as His Word speaks for itself. Why this becomes static to the ears of most, I cannot say. All glory to the Father, through the Son.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

"Believe Me when I tell you that Hell is real." ??? ..."they" put words in to his mouth to scare U and control U... have good one

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Believe me when I tell you that GOD didn't write that blog. LOL

What OP, you couldn't get anyone to agree with you in your other doom and gloom thread about repentance and loosing salvation, so you started this one, hoping for a better response. Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

What OP, you couldn't get anyone to agree with you in your other doom and gloom thread about repentance and loosing salvation, so you started this one, hoping for a better response. Good luck with that.

Actually, more than not agreed with me because it is the truth. I am sad...
Don't be insulting. You came here to reply.

Believe the message windword, did you read it all?

This is an important message from Our Lord, why He keeps repeating to this day. How many times has Our Lord spoke about repentance in Scripture and in the oral tradition?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo
reply to post by colbe

"Believe Me when I tell you that Hell is real." ??? ..."they" put words in to his mouth to scare U and control U... have good one

Zak,

You didn't read all the message, it is very loving. If you did, I wish, sounds
like you don't believe it so your protest of "control" isn't true.

blessings,

colbe

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

This is an important message from Our Lord, why He keeps repeating to this day. How many times has Our Lord spoke about repentance in Scripture and in the oral tradition?

So you really believe that blog was written by Jesus? You really believe that you are giving us Jesus' word?

Sorry, I'm not buying what you're selling. There is no hell.
edit on 17-2-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

So you really believe that blog was written by Jesus? You really believe that you are giving us Jesus' word?

Silly, a person wrote the blog. The message is from God.

Repentance and confession for the life of your soul. A basic teaching
of Christ. Prophecy is a help, it's real and so is Hell.

Your free will choice to deny. New Agers have the gall to call themselves
divine. teeee...heeee

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by threewhiteeyes
Thank you for keeping the Word active. I cant really add anything, as His Word speaks for itself. Why this becomes static to the ears of most, I cannot say. All glory to the Father, through the Son.

You are welcome 3whiteeyes,

Such a beautiful thing to say about the Father and the Son.

I cannot get over the disbelievers on the forum. If they would just pray
and repent. Accept the truth we have a soul and we choose where we
go after we die.

God is the only one who doesn't disappoint. If you pray, you realize,
He will help you see...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

divine. teeee...heeee

And some Christian nutter has the gall to write a blog and pretend it's from god/Jesus......LOL

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

reply to post by windword

Foolish child of whismical err, should reason cut channels of hope through heartless breach of light.

Id say you misunderstood, but you seem intelligent. Allow me the honour of rectifying such an insipid display of understanding.

A man wrote the blog, about Christ's message. Christ was the Son of God, literrally and metaphorically.

God inspires man to accept His divine will, and relay it to others. In the same way Satan uses empty fools to do ANYTHING their sorowful eyes can ingest to pervert, twist and corrupt the message. Like you. Coming here, and insulting my brother. I still love you, as does he, as does the Son, as does the Father.

Im not angry at all with you. I pray for your understanding. The Holy Spirit is aliv3 today, and speaks through mortal men. If you find THIS strange or unacceptable, you are trolling the WRONG website, as ATS is ripe with sheer assininery. Such a subtle fact would only offend an intentional enemy of God.

On that note, I couldnt help but notice a passage from scripture in your sig. You either dont understand the context, or enjoy sharing the wisdom imparted throughout that particular book.

Return to your master, and explain you are unfit to commit his will, as you are making your kind appear ignorant. Maybe you were destined for Gods will, after all.

Stop harrassing colby. He is very nice, and doesnt deserve your pathetic attempt at insulting him. Besides, he isnt alone.
Again, in summary, this IS Gods message (op), through a mortal man. Cant be that hard to swallow on a forum full 8f alien lizard gods and galactic elenin motherships.
Jesus Christ is Lord.
Peace.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

This is an important message from Our Lord, why He keeps repeating to this day. How many times has Our Lord Ispoke about repentance in Scripture and in the oral tradition?

Selling??? Gods love is free. Satan is the one responsible for mans lust after worldly gain.
Op never said Jesus wrote th3 blog. His Father inspired it. Since youre here, why not discuss repentance? Youre not as lost as you think, and act. God's been waiting your entire life for you to see. Open your heart to Truth-it stops hurting when you let Him flush out the hate and delusion.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
1 "I am the Lord your God. You shall not have strange gods before Me"
I agree I should listen only to gods message by looking at it logicly if it is devine or not. I should not follow blindly any message from man (Religon) that is not devine in nature.
2 "You shall not take the Name of the Lord your God in vain."
What right do any person ave to say how I am supposed to act around god? Is that not up to god and me to decide? God knows exactly what I am in body,mind and spirit and can see thru all masks. I am not fake with god but thruthful. I am what I am nothing less and nothing more.
3 "Remember that you keep holy the Sabbath Day."
I do not need any special day to be with god. He/she/it is always with me and always have been. I follow the first commanment and only listen to devine bits in Christianety, Buddism, Hinduism, New age. When you preach both devine (egoless) and devil (ego) in a church I leave.
4 "Honor your father and your mother."
I do this but honor should be earned both ways. There are no legitimate superiors above me except god. All souls should be equal. The power pyramid is the work fo the devil (ego) and is parasitic. Follow it and end up where you deserve to be.
5 "You shall not kill."
I do not kill anything if I can avoid it. I am constantly killing bakteria around me by just being on this planet. But I am also an ecosystem with life inside it. If god wants a child aborted then it should be aborted. Sometimes death is more merciful than life in constant pain. I will not give life to another soul on this planet to suffer this system until this place have evolved to something better.
6 "You shall not commit adultery." (Ex 20:14) "You shall not covet your neighbor's wife." (Ex 20:17)
How you behave is up to you and god and should not be decides by mindless drones of a system that are corrupted by the devil (ego).
7 "You shall not steal." (Ex 20:15) "You shall not covet your neighbor's goods." (Ex 20:17)¨
People should have a way to get a fair wage. Parasites that steal from their fellow man by manipulation of the system is also stealing. A rich man will have a very hard time to get into heanven since he will be corrupted by the devil (ego).
8 "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor." (Ex 20:16)
I am often thruthfull and people will hate me for it. They do not want the thruth they want the dream. Many people say they love god, but that is only at a distance since they are not doing the work or changing the system. I might even be failling on this but god if you want me to do something more then you know exactly how to reach me.
Namaste

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Silly, a person wrote the blog. The message is from God.

Repentance and confession for the life of your soul. A basic teaching
of Christ. Prophecy is a help, it's real and so is Hell.

divine. teeee...heeee

How can you be sure some of them are not? People get enlightened from all religons. Are you one of those people who think you are supposed to tell god how he should be and fit the bible because that is how you like it? Get over your ego and get it thru your head that god has his own plan that can be very different than the bible. The bible is a tool just like every other religon to evolve you to become one with him. People who follow blindly both devil(ego) and god(egoless) in the bible will miss the evolution totaly from my point of view. It seems some christians do not want god and heaven to really come but only want to preach that they are right and everybody else is wrong. That is a dualistic view that in my way of thinking god dislikes this more than anything. Do the work and become devine or play around with duality and ego (and be a devil). Your choice and you have to pay the price of your action. The saints/seeds are already all around in the world and is pushing for heaven in their own way. Namaste
edit on 18-2-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It is very nice that the OP believes in hell because apparently jesus said so. Seriously, I am not being insulting or derogative. Every person has the right to believe what they want. However so have the people who do not believe in hell. Please be a little more considerate to them. In know you think that what you are saying is true and maybe all you want to do is 'save' us but from our point of view being preached upon and told something that to us sounds as far fetched as the tooth fairy is sort of..erm...uncomfortable.

Only those that believe in the bible will believe in hell. Those people that have never heard of the bible and hence have no idea about even the concept of hell can never go to it. Animals do not go to hell, Aboriginies do not go to hell, buddhists don't go to hell, Atheists don't go to hell and so on. You can only fear something that you THINK might be real because someone has told you about it.

Oh and one other point, l seem to skip lengthy posts that contain nothing but bible quotes. If I wanted to read the bible I'd get one [and yes I have read the bible- "know thy enemy" and all that]. I bet everyone else skips these as well, which really is very counter productive for preaching purposes.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

Stop harrassing colby. He is very nice, and doesnt deserve your pathetic attempt at insulting him. Besides, he isnt alone.
Again, in summary, this IS Gods message (op), through a mortal man. Cant be that hard to swallow on a forum full 8f alien lizard gods and galactic elenin motherships.
Jesus Christ is Lord.

Well, I don't agree that this blog contains god's message or represents the voice of Christ. The OP's title says "Jesus: Believe when I tell that Hell is real." No! I don't believe that, and the OP is putting words in Jesus' mouth. I reject the OP's message.

The OP authored another thread a few hours earlier on the same message, repent or go to hell, www.abovetopsecret.com... just hours before posting this one. In that thread I discuss my opinion on repentance, now I am required to post it again here? Is the OP using ATS like a street corner to yell "Repent or go to Hell!"?

Return to your master, and explain you are unfit to commit his will, as you are making your kind appear ignorant. Maybe you were destined for Gods will, after all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If Jesus came to earth, sent by god, to die for our sins, then its a done deal. I shouldn't have to do anything to earn my salvation. It's free, whether I believe in him or god or not.

No one is perfect, but the idea that I have to tell god about my imperfections over and over, which he already knows about, because he knows everything, then Jesus' death is useless.

There's more to free will than believing in god or not. All of life isn't about sin and sinning.

I can't believe in a god that knowingly set up and tricked mankind for a fall. Adam and Eve had no knowledge of "good and evil" until they ate of the tree of "good and evil."

Personally, I can't believe that the god of the old testament is the one and only god. But I suspect that there is an hierarchy of spiritual representatives set to watch over earth. That being said, if this Jehovah guy created mankind for his pleasure then I suspect that he enjoys the beauty of Chopin's works and the glory of Michealangelo and had never seen nor heard their works before they were created.

If we are created in his image, and you suggest that we should talk to god, then he must be able to exist in present time, in order for a conversation to occur. God may know the future like I know that I will go to work tomorrow, but I don't know what surprises may come up at work. Neither does god know what we will do with the gifts we are given.

If god can be sad, angry, jealous and delighted then he can be surprised. Free will is the ability to formulate a thought and carry it through in action Free will is not about believing something. Creation itself is a result of free will. With free will there is mystery. What will I do? Free will is impressive and God's admiration of it is what got Lucifer jealous.

Now go and accept your salvation and create something wonderful.

The existence free will proves that the future has not been written, and negates the idea of predestiny. God doesn't know what our free will will produce. If you believe that god knew that Adam and Eve would eat of the forbidden fruit then you believe in a wicked and terrible god, that deserves no respect.

If predestiny is true, and god is all knowing of the future, then there is no such thing as free will. Being threatened with hell and judgment won't change a thing then. So, why bother?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Have you repented and confessed your sins against me yet? Falsely accusing me of being a liar?
Have you repented and confessed your sins against your Church yet?
Doing EXACTLY the opposite of what they say you should be doing?
Pushing FALSE apparitions even though your Church says not to??

Your source
An anon. source who refused to say anything about anything ...
Hides behind a false 'humble' camouflage.
Could be anyone ... with any kind of mental health problem.

Do yourself a favor .. quit buying into the notion that everyone who claims visions are authentic.
A lot of these false visionaries are doing more harm to the church than good.
And those that continue to push these false visionaries harm the church that they claim to love.
edit on 2/19/2012 by FlyersFan because: typo

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Have you repented and confessed your sins against me yet? Falsely accusing me of being a liar?
Have you repented and confessed your sins against your Church yet?
Doing EXACTLY the opposite of what they say you should be doing?
Pushing FALSE apparitions even though your Church says not to??

Your source
An anon. source who refused to say anything about anything ...
Hides behind a false 'humble' camouflage.
Could be anyone ... with any kind of mental health problem.

Do yourself a favor .. quit buying into the notion that everyone who claims visions are authentic.
A lot of these false visionaries are doing more harm to the church than good.
And those that continue to push these false visionaries harm the church that they claim to love.
edit on 2/19/2012 by FlyersFan because: typo

I'll make an exception, I said let us not communicate, reply to each others'
posts, remain positive. You said No. What can I do?

I already know I am a sinner and my family will attest to the fact. No one is perfect. You do not have to keep repeating it in all my threads.

Your denial of the truth of current prophecy doesn't fly FlyersFan. The Church approved revelations of Our Lord's Divine Mercy match up with the same prophesied at Garabandal. The Great Warning has been revealed to saints and to many current messengers. It is "soon" even if you personally reject it. I have posted reference to the Great Warning
in Scripture many times.

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
Oh and one other point, l seem to skip lengthy posts that contain nothing but bible quotes. If I wanted to read the bible I'd get one [and yes I have read the bible- "know thy enemy" and all that]. I bet everyone else skips these as well, which really is very counter productive for preaching purposes.

Yep, i skip them.

Soon as I see a Bible quote on these forums I automatically skip it.

Either make your point without copying and pasting useless tidbits from a book of fairytales and fear-mongering or don't bother to post at all.

It'd be like me backing up a point by quoting from Dora The Explorer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join