It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just letting off some steam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Don't mind me I'm just letting off steam, because just when I thought it was over it seems like a repeat, with different people.

Usually I'm not a judgmental person, nor am I nosey except when you live in a below average neighborhood and you hear sounds at 10:45p.m. I go and see where the sounds come from. Prior experience with this apartment (3 years) complex has told me everything I need to know about the so-called management as in "property management" they admit to just checking the work background of these people.

We just got rid of people who did the same m.o. as guess what new people are doing. Moving in at this hour of night meaning trouble from the beginning. I'm really trying not to be judgmental, but having experienced it once before and finally getting rid of it and then to see it being played out again boggles the mind.

The reason why we stay is that the state here is a major transient state and now landlords whatever name you want to call them want 1st month, last month and a security deposit. Due to the economy we' don't have it.
But that is my rant, don't judge me to harshly if you haven't experienced living the situation then consider yourself darned lucky.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

First,last and deposit eh...That would be illegal here and I'm sure there's a loop hole over there some where some how.....good rant and good point.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What are you so pissed about? People finishing moving in a 10pm, so what? If you wan't a silent living space, then buy a house. Its an APARTMENT, what do you want?

And a landlord wanting First last and security deposit is nothing new.

Stop acting like your # don't stink. I live in an apartment too... I didnt move here for the peace and quiet.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Colour me confused. because I have no idea what you're talking about.

People moving in? or people coming and going at all hours?

We've got neighbours that constantly start cars and drive away and return after 11pm almost every night. Middle eastern sorts, and I knew a son there once who was well into criminal activity. it appears so are the rest of the family, at least having 'visitors' at all hours. (and before anyone starts, i knew the guy fairly well, knew he was a soldier in turkey and that he's weapon trained and also has no shortage of access to all sorts of things here... luckily his stay was short lived in my street).

but just moving in?

I'm lost...

new topics

top topics

join