It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Dilation Near The Speed Of Light May Explain Visitations By Aliens In Flying Saucers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocula --- Einstein's theory on special relativity, is basically flawed; on the premise that it is impossible for any particle that has rest mass to be accelerated to the speed of light.

Spacetime, is not flying saucer time, especially when the starship has a magnetic shield to protect the rest mass nut's and bolt's saucer from the effects of speed of light and super luminal speeds. This theory has been proven, by the presense of the other-worlder's and there wonderful flying starship's; here on Earth.

Time machines? --- FUGGEDABOUTIT!!!

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 4-3-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 4-3-2012 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Photons travel at light speed and so do neutrinos,microwaves,gamma rays,x-rays and radio waves,as well as others,so the possibility of a super advanced class-2 or class-3 species being able to construct a machine that can travel near the speed of light is very real and they probably already have...Flying Saucers...

edit on 4-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Harte

I still don't think you are getting what I am trying to say so I will try to convey the concept in question form to you.

First...I don't have to explain how certain Quantum Particles are Blinking in and out of existance....correct?

Now if we are on the same page as that...what method or what exactly do you believe is the method of travel in and out of Protons and Neutrons....and if you connot explain it with words....I am capable of understanding the Math or the Geometric Formulatic principle you may present by representation.
Split Infinity

Virtual particles arise from the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle by "borrowing" energy to form a particle-antiparticle pair which are then annihilated and thus return the "borrowed" energy back to the universe.

They come from nothing, hence they do not come from "somewhere."

Harte

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
When one crosses the light speed barrier, time slowly begins to travel backwards. What would happen if a person in a ship traveled to Andromeda galaxy to a star with a habitable planet and back again. As he approaches the speed of light, time slows for him while thousands and millions of years pass for us. he would arrive at Andromeda where it was when the light first left there. At faster than light speed he would arrive almost instantly. Time on earth would have regressed also to millions of years ago. On his return trip the same thing would happen except that for a short time he would travel at 99.999 percent of light speed and fast forward into the future in to what is now the present. If he calculates correctly, he might age a few days but the earth will have not aged at all. This is how interstellar travel is possible.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
At faster than light speed he would arrive almost instantly.

In fact, he would arrive faster than "instantly."
He would arrive at Andromeda before he left Earth.

Harte

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Harte

Yes, that's true. That is why calculation is important. One tiny miscalculation could means many thousands of years. But I think it's cool that it's possible, and probable given the vast interstellar distances.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

The universe is known to be expanding with exponential acceleration. But the recession speed of the distant galaxies is determined based on the light which has reached the Earth after many billions of years of propagation...

So the periphery recession speed of the universe that we observe is only apparent, not actual. It is the recession speed which existed billions of years ago. The actual current speed of the universe's expansion must be unbelievably higher...

The "known universe" is around 13 billion years old, but the diameter of the "actual universe" is around 93 billion light years across...Observable Universe > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

I still don't think you are getting what I am trying to say so I will try to convey the concept in question form to you.

First...I don't have to explain how certain Quantum Particles are Blinking in and out of existance....correct?

Now if we are on the same page as that...what method or what exactly do you believe is the method of travel in and out of Protons and Neutrons....and if you connot explain it with words....I am capable of understanding the Math or the Geometric Formulatic principle you may present by representation.
Split Infinity

Virtual particles arise from the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle by "borrowing" energy to form a particle-antiparticle pair which are then annihilated and thus return the "borrowed" energy back to the universe.

They come from nothing, hence they do not come from "somewhere."

Harte
This concept was recently disproven as an experiment was done using Electrons then Photons. I wish I could remember the guy's name...I will try to remember...as in the Quantum Photon Experiment where a Light dispersal pattern is observed if you shine a light at a Non-Opaque 4ft. by 4ft. square of Oak Tag...and cut Horizonal Slits into it say 12 inches long by 1 inch wide...a Photon will actually choose it's own path an exist in more than one position.

In the Electron experiment...it was proven that by way of conductivity to either continue to a GROUND...or be used as energy to power a form of Quantum Motor....it was found that an INDIVIDUAL ELECTRON on occasion...would do both...thus exist simultaniously and act simultaniously doing TWO DIFFERENT ACTIONS.

The experiment was capable of making sure that ONLY ONE ELECTRON would be conducted at a time and it was proven time and time again that this individual electron could exist simultaniously at different positions and doing seperate actions. If anyone knows the experiment ...post it as I have certain constraints that allow only so many uses of Google. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Is this it?...Double slit experiment > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Is this it?...Double slit experiment > en.wikipedia.org...

Bloc...that is the well known experiment on the behavior of Photons....Quantum Particles as they CHOOSE...where to go.

That is one of the experiments but the one that I really need Heart to see is the one involving Electrons...THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

An electron,or any other particle existing in two places at the same time is just one untestable interpretation of the quantum mechanical probability density.I dont think its been proven to occur because it has'nt been done before...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

An electron,or any other particle existing in two places at the same time is just one untestable interpretation of the quantum mechanical probability density.I dont think its been proven to occur because it has'nt been done before...

This was very recent...I only wish I remembered the guy. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

In the Electron experiment...it was proven that by way of conductivity to either continue to a GROUND...or be used as energy to power a form of Quantum Motor....it was found that an INDIVIDUAL ELECTRON on occasion...would do both...thus exist simultaniously and act simultaniously doing TWO DIFFERENT ACTIONS.

The experiment was capable of making sure that ONLY ONE ELECTRON would be conducted at a time and it was proven time and time again that this individual electron could exist simultaniously at different positions and doing seperate actions. If anyone knows the experiment ...post it as I have certain constraints that allow only so many uses of Google. Split Infinity

It's still the two slit experiment, only done with electrons.

they used the interstices beween lattices in a crystal; (quartz, IIRC) as the "slits."

That's an old experiment, and it says nothing about virtual particles. It illustrates the principle of superposition.

Harte

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I will have to take some time and ask a friend of mine about who this guy was but as just dabble in physics....I do not remember all the parameters of the experiment or the guys name...but of what I remember...and this is from a few months back....the results were not of the nature you are talking about.

I will see what I can find out. Split Infinity....ps...as we were ingrained with Gravity being the WEAK FORCE....when it is not a Force at all....and since there still is no sign of a Graviton or Higgs-Boson...and I do not think they will find what does not exist...it would seem that our Universal Reality is interconnected via some form of Multiversal Geometry that allows for the exchange of Quantum Particles between these Divergent Universal States.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Harte

I know this is nit picking but please....M-31...not Andromeda. LOL!
Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join