It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Dilation Near The Speed Of Light May Explain Visitations By Aliens In Flying Saucers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Harte...sorry it took me so long to get around to a better explaination of what I was trying to explain. Everything you have said in your post is true. But there is one thing you are missing. I understand your statement to me that I think that the Universe is expanding into SOMETHING...as it is not. THIS IS TRUE! But this is not what I am talking about.

In just about every theory so far...Super String...M-Theory or Brane or whatever...it is taking as a given that the Multiversal Geometry that devides Universal States or Newly Creations of Alternate Divergent Realities is almost STATIC. I know they are not saying that exactly but they might as well.

We...from our observations adhere to the rule that an object will...and lets forget about Galactic or Universal Movement for a sec....will stay at rest until an external force places it in motion. Thus we have assumed that Universal Creation...and Expansion and how it is Multiversaly interconnected in some form of Geometry of something...is at rest and moving out as expansion dictates thus creating new space.

What if our Multiversal Condition was in fact MOVEMENT....but not movement in the way we percieve in 4-D...I know there are more dimentional states than that but....what if....all Universal Realities as well as their Infinite Divergent States were all in a condition of Geometric Movement that was like Time but vastly more complex.

We see time as linear...it is not...but what if there was more than one type of TIME....with different rules and different effects that is consistent with the Multiverse and connected to every Universal Quantum Aspect...in Universal States that have a Quantum aspect since logic dictates that there must be INFINITE DIVERSITY IN INFINITE COMBINATION AND CONDITION.

Just a though while I was buying a 12 pack. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pgrundy

I recall an episode from the old twilight zone series about giant aliens walking around the countryside as tall as trees and leaving gigantic footprints and it was finally discovered that those giant aliens were actually props and costumes designed by really small aliens to scare humans into thinking and believing they were huge.Like a little animal baring its fangs,or a tiny bird fanning its feathers and so i wonder if the aliens that so many people have seen and encountered and their flying saucers sighted all over the world are really what they appear to be,spaceships piloted by space aliens,or are they actually props and costumes purposefully constructed and designed to be seen and perceived by us in ways that will disguise who and what they really are,perhaps they are demons,i dont know? and if they are,what exactly is a demon? an alien? or something else?

edit on 1-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc....unfortuntly....E.T. is a reality....and there are more than a few we both know of and also a few we know exist but do not communicate with.

It is a credit to the AGENCY that after some of the most spectacular E.T. Craft flyovers of Washington D.C. that no one brings this up nor does the media discuss it.

In the early 50's....they were sending us a message....basicly...they wanted their people back and their two craft...Roswell was two crashes not just one and at different locations.

Literally...HUNDREDS...of E.T. craft buzzed the U.S. Capitol....the White House.....the Pentagon....for WEEKS. It was all over the Radio the Newspapers....TV if you had one. We had actual dogfights occuring over our nations Capital and NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT! It is all there for anyone to research....there were interviews with USAF Generals including USAF GENERAL CURTIS LEMAY....on how we could protect our nations airspace and how could we bring one down!

The USAF went so far as to place a Nuclear Tipped Air to Air Missle on an F-104...when the E.T. craft overflights happened again latter in the 50's. If anyone here understands how dangerous this is...I will inform you...VERY!
A Nuclear Weapon inside a B-52 is relatively safe but a NUKE carried on the wing of an Aircraft with the warhead fit to a Air to Air Missle...is so dangerous that it is beyond stupid and would only be done as a last resort or for use in destroying large Bombing Wings of Soviet Bear Bombers carrying Nuclear Bombs.

The point is...this all happened and you can google it and the best information comes from the old DC newspapers that had interviews with just about everyone. E.T. Craft were doing whatever they wanted whenever they wanted....and we could do NOTHING to stop them....this was the beginning of communication....and real communication directly took some doing as Alien Concepts differ from ours to the extent that even when using Math as a template for communication....concepts and Ideas for both sides seemed like jibberish.

A deal was finally made and we gave back some of the bodies and some of the craft....but we were able to keep some things. Again...there is proof....Letters between General Curtis LeMay and FBI Director J.Edgar Hoover...were found burried in the Agricultural Dept's files as when the Freedom of Information act came into law...someone screwed up....they hid the Computer Data or old Microfiche....but forgot about the PHYSICAL PAPERWORK and a last minute effort burried them in 1949 or a bit older...Dept. of Agricultures Files. They were found by shere luck as one of the buildings housing this paper trail...was being torn down and since the 1920's era Metal File cabinets weighed a ton...the paperwork was placed in boxes to be relocated. A Man who was looking up something related to the area and dates...came across it. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by DARREN1976

D....I appreciate your post to me. I started posting a while back as a way to cope with.....a specific job issue. It was not easy for me to get the OK to even post and even though my Band has a web site and posting board....I leave fan discussion to the other guy's as I have had my fill of...Oh! Your so great! I have a hard time dealing with it and like the RUSH song say's...I can't pretend the stranger is a long awaited friend.

Ditto!! Everyone has a reason for posting, Ive thrown myself in to stuff like this to keep me sane as I've just gone through a 2 year divorce and need something to keep me stimulated, kids where involved as well, trying to explain to them that mummy and daddy where better off apart is hard you know, but we are getting there, the divorce was amicable, we are still good friends and there for each other, we just both realised the relationship had run its course and we where tearing strips out of each other, it would of been unfair on the 5 kids to stay together just for them...

I have no issues debating or talking about any subject save anything that is disrespectful to the Elderly....as I have a GREAT RESPECT for people who have seen things and done and experienced things from different eras.

I personally think not enough respect is given in this day and age to the elderly, young 'uns take things for granted these days and fail to stop and appreciate that the old timer they are giving verbal abuse to might have just had a hand in the freedom they are currently enjoying that said old timer fought for in WW2/NAM...

....my Old Friend....knew everything there was to know about wild mushrooms and he and I were going out after a Rainstorm to pick and identify these so I could learn from him and his vast wisdom....a Buisness issue made me cancel....he passed on shortly after....I wish I had gone.

Sorry to hear that, you have my condolences...

Other than that...I am easy to get along with...unless a person is just being an IDIOT...then I might say something. You seem I like a Guy I could drink a beer with....that is very good in my books! LOL! Split Infinity

Would love to, but you live in the states and I live in the UK... but hey, you never know, I try not to drink as a rule, but I'm sure I can make an exception for a friend!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Interesting info SI, why not do a thread with all this information in?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

John A. Keel, in his book "Our Haunted Planet" gives an interesting introduction to the reality of an alien race that has taken careful measures to remain hidden from the mass consciousness of those dwelling on the surface of planet earth,or those ignorant "human cattle" whom they are intent on manipulating and exploiting from their secret hiding places above,below and even amongst the inhabitants of planet earth...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Harte

Harte...sorry it took me so long to get around to a better explaination of what I was trying to explain. Everything you have said in your post is true. But there is one thing you are missing. I understand your statement to me that I think that the Universe is expanding into SOMETHING...as it is not. THIS IS TRUE! But this is not what I am talking about.

In just about every theory so far...Super String...M-Theory or Brane or whatever...it is taking as a given that the Multiversal Geometry that devides Universal States or Newly Creations of Alternate Divergent Realities is almost STATIC. I know they are not saying that exactly but they might as well.

We...from our observations adhere to the rule that an object will...and lets forget about Galactic or Universal Movement for a sec....will stay at rest until an external force places it in motion. Thus we have assumed that Universal Creation...and Expansion and how it is Multiversaly interconnected in some form of Geometry of something...is at rest and moving out as expansion dictates thus creating new space.

What if our Multiversal Condition was in fact MOVEMENT....but not movement in the way we percieve in 4-D...I know there are more dimentional states than that but....what if....all Universal Realities as well as their Infinite Divergent States were all in a condition of Geometric Movement that was like Time but vastly more complex.

We see time as linear...it is not...but what if there was more than one type of TIME....with different rules and different effects that is consistent with the Multiverse and connected to every Universal Quantum Aspect...in Universal States that have a Quantum aspect since logic dictates that there must be INFINITE DIVERSITY IN INFINITE COMBINATION AND CONDITION.

Just a though while I was buying a 12 pack. Split Infinity

Probably sounds better after you finish the 12 pack! LOL

Any motion of our brane (assuming that there is such a thing) within the multiverse will not affect a journey that begins and ends inside that brane.

Whatever time/motion/distance may actually be outside our brane, it is what is on the inside of our brane.

Remember, if M-theory is right, we exist on the surface of that brane.

In M-theory, the expansion of what we percieve as the universe can be analogized by the spread of the energy transferred when our brane collided with another.

Harte

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
The writers for an episode of Star Trek, I believe the Voyager series explored the possibility of intelligent life here on Earth in the past. In one episode they encountered a very advanced species of alien that looked reptilian but had two legs. Using dna tests they concluded that there was a high probability the alien species came from Earth millions of years ago. Then they speculated that they knew a large comet was going to hit and they ventured off into space, eventually losing knowledge of where they came from as most life on this planet became extinct. It was one of the few episodes where the Earth technology was extremely inferior to the alien technology. Of course anyone could imagine that a species millions of years older than humans would have advanced a long way.

There could be remains of aliens or what some think of as aliens underground in a number of places here. Many conspiracy threads on this site suggest this is so some suggesting that they really aren't aliens but past residents of this planet and that the knowledge is being kept hidden from the public. There are other threads discussing how if our governments revealed that we don't really own this planet and that others claim this planet as their own, it would only create panic and fear. Well the other threads may not spell it out like I just did but it is in there. Using this line of reasoning, our governments may be hiding remains of ancient residents here on Earth and possibly on other planets whenever we start exploring our solar system. There are some threads indicating remains of giant humanoids in the American southwest for instance. Any civilization that was around millions of years ago would likely be buried deep deep down in the Earth and if our governments are keeping secrets, then the possibility of avoiding public fear or the possibility of finding ancient advanced technology or artifacts would be a reason to do so.

I believe the closer you travel to the speed of light, the less time passes for you. If someone was able to travel at the speed of light which the current thinking is that it's impossible but if you could, then time would cease to exist since I believe time is flowing at the speed of light. I believe any species that was capable of creating a massive amount of spacecraft and that actually did so, would leave a lot of artifacts all over the place even if they got wiped out. Evidence of mining operations on the moon and other places that aren't as easily hidden would likely provide clues but we aren't exploring for signs of past intelligent life that I know of.

Even if these clues were found, our governments probably would keep it secret. For example if the US found an abandoned alien base on the Moon with a number of artifacts, why would they invite other nations to share after we spent all the money to explore the place risking American lives in the process? Humans tend to keep secrets and keep things for themselves unless they have a reason to trade or share that knowledge. I doubt too many nations are going to share out of the goodness of their heart. They want money, knowledge or something else. That's only being human. Maybe some species of alien is kind and sharing without expecting anything in return.

I suppose one reason human nations might share is for a common defense to share resources against a foe that the public doesn't know about.
edit on 18/2/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

You came very close. Continue to seek the truth.

I think the more advanced alien civilizations travel in huge cigar shaped starships.
These starships have a propulsion system that - folds space -.

Time = Zero My guess is that the Grays can travel from Earth to the Zeta Reticuli
star system in about 20 minutes.

Even at slow speeds the starships travel in nonlinear time.
The Top Hat / Jello Mold Scout Class spacecraft dock inside of the cigar starship.

A small triangular starship could also dock inside of a huge cigar starship.

I expect disclosure of the truth to be very soon.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Erno86

After a lot of mind bending math in the science book i have called "Why Does E=mc squared?" published in 2009,the authors came up with the exact equations for speed,duration and time dilation for a person traveling in a spaceship at 99.99999999% the speed of light...[99. followed by "8"-9's]

This is what the numbers tell us and it is an amazing reality thats almost beyond our comprehension...

100 years traveling at that speed...6,000,000 years will pass by on earth...

50 years traveling at that speed...3,000,000 years will pass on earth...

25 years traveling at that speed...1,500,000 years will pass by on earth...

12.5 years traveling at that speed...750,000 years will pass by on earth...

6.25 years traveling at that speed...375,000 years will pass by on earth...

3.125 years traveling at that speed...187,500 years will pass by on earth...

1.5625 years traveling at that speed...93,750 years will pass by on earth...

0.78125 years traveling at that speed...46,875 years will pass by on earth...

0.390625 years traveling at that speed...23,437.5 years will pass by on earth...

0.1953125 years traveling at that speed...11,718.75 years will pass by on earth...

So the last number listed above [ 0.1953125 ] represents a journey in a spaceship at those speeds of about 8 weeks and 11,718.75 years will pass by on the planet the astronauts left behind and then returned to and so a journey of around 2 weeks at those speeds,about 3,000 years will pass by...

Did that help answer your question? or were you talking about something else?

I'm sorry Blocula..... but I'am just not buying these numbers on your post. It must be beyond my comprehension as to be unbelivable, that so many years could pass on a starship's home planet; while the starship is near or past the speed of light on a long interstellar voyage.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Erno86 because: sticky fingers

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
I'm sorry Blocula..... but I'am just not buying these numbers on your post. It must be beyond my comprehension as to be unbelivable, that so many years could pass on a starship's home planet; while the starship is near or past the speed of light on a long interstellar voyage.

Fortunately for the rest of the universe, your individual belief is not required.

However, if you're interested, this site actually explains why it is true.

There are several online applets that show light clocks (as mentioned in that linked page) animated. They might make what's on that page a little easier to understand.

Here's one: link

Harte

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Two scientists,who are also expert mathematicians wrote the book that i got those numbers from and the calculations they used to arrive at those figures are extremely complex and way over my head and they are what they are,those numbers speak for themselves and as mind blowing as they may be,it is reality,its what happens at those fantastic speeds,because at those speeds,space and time is being warped,curved and bent...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Fortunately for the rest of the universe, your individual belief is not required.

There are several online applets that show light clocks (as mentioned in that linked page) animated. They might make what's on that page a little easier to understand.

Harte

I guess I'm going to come across sounding like some stupid arse, but I don't believe this time dilation theme for a second.

Look.... time is time --- that's reality --- and their is no way that you are going to get around it. You can believe somebody's calculation's about time dilation, but I think that it is a preposterous theory that goes nowhere and proves nothing.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 3-3-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 3-3-2012 by Erno86 because: added and deleted a word

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Erno86

Two scientists,who are also expert mathematicians wrote the book that i got those numbers from and the calculations they used to arrive at those figures are extremely complex and way over my head and they are what they are,those numbers speak for themselves and as mind blowing as they may be,it is reality,its what happens at those fantastic speeds,because at those speeds,space and time is being warped,curved and bent...

Space is curved around celestial bodys, such as stars and planets, but time can never be warped, curved or bent.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Erno86 because: added warped

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by pgrundy

Thats probably because the ufos/flying saucers are not moving through space,they are moving through time and when they appear to travel across the entire sky in a fraction of an instant,they didnt really fly across the sky really fast,they actually jumped through time...

They moved backwards or forwards in time a few seconds,blinking in and out and back into our time frame,thats how they are able to seemingly traverse the sky instantaneously.From our perspectives they only appear to be flying through space,when they are actually flying through time...

Thats what i think they are doing,at least within our atmosphere,because i think they are time machines,from earths distant past many millions of years ago,or from earths distant future,many millions of years from now...

edit on 28-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

blocula ---- I have to disgree on your speculation that UFO's/flying saucer's are time machines.Time machine's are fun to think about, but travel to the future or into the past is an impossible venture for anybody too persue. Flying saucer's are as real as the car that you get into, or the bicycle that you ride down the street.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I still don't think you are getting what I am trying to say so I will try to convey the concept in question form to you.

First...I don't have to explain how certain Quantum Particles are Blinking in and out of existance....correct?

Now if we are on the same page as that...what method or what exactly do you believe is the method of travel in and out of Protons and Neutrons....and if you connot explain it with words....I am capable of understanding the Math or the Geometric Formulatic principle you may present by representation.
Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

John A. Keel, in his book "Our Haunted Planet" gives an interesting introduction to the reality of an alien race that has taken careful measures to remain hidden from the mass consciousness of those dwelling on the surface of planet earth,or those ignorant "human cattle" whom they are intent on manipulating and exploiting from their secret hiding places above,below and even amongst the inhabitants of planet earth...

Bloc....of what little I know of the reality of E.T.....I wish I did not. There isa reason why there is no disclosure...it is because PEOPLE ARE NOT READY! I thought I was ready....believe me....no one is. You either deal with it or you just shut down. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Harte

I guess I'm going to come across sounding like some stupid arse, but I don't believe this time dilation theme for a second.

Look.... time is time --- that's reality --- and their is no way that you are going to get around it. You can believe somebody's calculation's about time dilation, but I think that it is a preposterous theory that goes nowhere and proves nothing.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 3-3-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 3-3-2012 by Erno86 because: added and deleted a word
Einstein explained how time is dilated near the speed of light and how space and time will be warped and curved at those speeds over one hundred years ago with his special relativity theory in 1905 >

This theory has a wide range of consequences which have been experimentally verified,including counter intuitive ones such as length contraction,time dilation and relativity of simultaneity, contradicting the classical notion that the duration of the time interval between two events is equal for all observers > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Sorry if someone else has already mentioned this, but I was reading some more in "Unconventional Flying Objects" by Paul R. Hill and he has some very interesting ideas on this topic:

His main point is that alien scientists might be so curious about Earth that they would use time dilation so that they could study Earth in their own life times. He works through the time dilation equations assuming acceleration, coast, and deceleration and gives some examples.

It is possible for an interstellar trip to be very short. The trip from our nearest neighbor, Aloha Centuri, a triple star system 4.3 light years away, made by accelerating at 140 g to a v/c of 0.9999 is accomplished from a standing start to a standing finish in 6 weeks, 0.115 year.
(Paul R. Hill, "Unconventional Flying Objects", p 272, Hampton Roads Publishing, Inc.)

So a very curious and impatient scientist might decide to travel himself so he can learn about Earth in a few months instead of waiting 20 years for a probe to travel there and send back data.

Also, a dinosaur scientist from hundreds of millions of years ago, might travel at relativistic speeds and return to Earth expressly to study the future of Earth. Of course he could never go back to his own time, but he might still be curious and make the trip into the future.
edit on 4-3-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudyday

Somewhere far away,within the technological reality of a distant future earth,time travel might become a normal and accepted fact and it would then be used for a wide variety of different aspects and reasons,including field trips and vacations through time throughout earths history,to see and watch important past events unfolding and occurring right before their eyes,through the view screens of their flying saucer time machines...

And that could be why many old paintings contain ufos and flying saucers,why the ancient egyptians and the ancient greeks saw strange ariel crafts in the sky and why columbus saw ufos while sailing to the new world,as well as many other historical sightings...

edit on 4-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Just like when a jet is flying past us faster than the speed of sound,we see the jet before we hear its sound and if the jet is flying really fast,it will fly past us before the sound its making even reaches us...

Just like a super sonic missile that strikes the ground,those nearby will never even hear the sound it made while incoming,because the sound of it exploding will drown out the sound it made while arriving...

So if we amplify and multiply that effect many thousands of times over,time will pass by and arrive at different rates for people standing outside of a speeding spaceship,compared to people standing inside of a spaceship traveling at near light speeds,just like jets and missiles and the sounds they make...
edit on 4-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join