It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINANCIAL NUCLEAR BOMB dropped on IRAN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
Iran is one of the few remaining countries not indebted by the "federal reserve banking system" .....

American terrorism .... Iran has also cut off oil to Europe so expect gas prices to rise as speculators make a killing while shorting their futures again .....

I doubt it is "American terrorism" as in the people. It is much more likely Banking Terrorism. You know, those same people that punch a few keystrokes into a computer and say "Look, I just made up $100,000 you will spend the rest of your life trying to pay back. Hope you keep a job 'wink wink' or we'll have to make up another $100,000 for somebody else".

It is easy to notice that those who do not partake of the Banking system are truly "EVIL" and must be dealt with.

"C'mon leader of XYZ country, become our slave.. Now, on the one hand you'll be a slave and sorry about that... On the other hand all of your people will be your slave but they won't know it. And by way of that will be our slave. You will win all of the elections and be very influential. We'll cover up the scandals and the media will sing your praises. The one thing you can't ever do is entertain freedom. You do that and we'll use all of our media and power to drain your nation and put you into abject poverty. But know this, if you do not agree right now, we'll just have you disposed and put in somebody that will."

But don't get me wrong. If Iran was the world power or the controller of wealth then we would be unawares of their tune that the whole world danced to. The fail component is always human beings and their instinctive thoughts.

Leave Iran alone though. It is usually those that suffer (and because they are not empowered) which are closest to God. Suffering purifies the human being.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

What a joke, you guys. This will hardly get on Iran's radar. They got all the oil they need and still got some support from russia and and china and someothers. We're playing with a monster. Chipping away at their economy in these ways are stupid and impotent and only making the monster stronger. We should bomb them now and not delay. Every moment we waste on "diplomacy" is another opportunity for them to fatten their military, improve their plans, acquire nukes, and spy and sabotage the world over.

I blame this primarily on the Obama people. They don't have the experience for this. There's a disconnect in this country between leadership and military. We actually make this confrontation with Iran worse by lengthening the moments preceding the war. It makes them stronger and means more people die.

When hte war finally breaks out and innocent people die some of their blood will be on our hands because we waited and stalled and drummed away on our xboxes and TV's and ipods and just generally were existing in gogo land. There was a time in this country when people understood the risks, but they do not anymore. We're a nation of losers and whiners and couch sitters. We've forgotten how to be assertive.

Problem with people is they don't see Iran as Iran is. Iran is a thief building the bomb and funding organizations that both create war and terrorism. That's what our military knows but the message is scrambled in translation. Unfortunately, there's nobody to notice. Congress is themselves in gogo land.

I think the future will remember GWB well and remember Obama badly. It's all tied to this. These moments that're coming and going right now. These will be the things people look at far in the future. And I can tell you what'll be in their books. Something like, "Politics in america had become tied up in a spaghetti system. A system that itself was seen throughout the world at the time. Only many years later were things things figured out, but the damage had already been done and the lives lost could never be recovered."
edit on 18-2-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The big question for me is...

Will Iran declare it's citizens terrorist for stocking up on food?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Yup, that's how it goes. This is why I get very mad at anyone who is for measures like this against our so-called enemies. I tell them to imagine that they are just like us, and they fail, I try to get them to see that civilians bear the brunt of all actions of a military nature, including financial and collateral damage. War is just dirty, when it comes down to it, and yet still, most Americans are pro-War. I just don't get it. I guess the propaganda system is doing it's job. It's just too bad the watchdogs arent.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
the amount of u.s. dollars in the world's banks computer database and the amount of total actual physical cash in circulation are completely different.

edit on 18-2-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Obama has done everything he can to avoid a war. Look how hard he is trying hes even willing to mess our own economy up some more to do so.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

I think the future will remember GWB well and remember Obama badly.."

I have to disagree with this statement. America no longer has a stomach for war. Lies, deceit and misdirection that the GWB years gave us makes it very hard to justify a war to stop a country from having "weapons of mass destruction". Many lives may be lost to this lack of action but as a nation that needs the truth and facts to make serious decisions, instead we are spoon feed propaganda and deceit.We cannot tell what is real and what is a “Corporate Truth” Just another legacy of the Republican Bush years.
Obama will be remembered for many things, being as bad as the Republican Bush leadership will not be one of them.
brice

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by brice

I have to disagree with this statement. America no longer has a stomach for war. Lies, deceit and misdirection that the GWB years gave us makes it very hard to justify a war to stop a country from having "weapons of mass destruction". Many lives may be lost to this lack of action but as a nation that needs the truth and facts to make serious decisions, instead we are spoon feed propaganda and deceit.We cannot tell what is real and what is a “Corporate Truth” Just another legacy of the Republican Bush years.
Obama will be remembered for many things, being as bad as the Republican Bush leadership will not be one of them.
brice

America has no stomach for war UNTIL

Something bad enough happens that the TV goes off, The Internet goes down, they run out of smokes the % of people in poverty rises even another 15%

Then the biggest hippies alive will scream drop the bomb

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordnightstalker

Originally posted by brice

brice

America has no stomach for war UNTIL

Something bad enough happens that the TV goes off, The Internet goes down, they run out of smokes the % of people in poverty rises even another 15%

Then the biggest hippies alive will scream drop the bomb

Yes, people and generations forget the horror of lost children and lives during war, but for now the taste of death is fresh in everybodies mouth.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

Right. What you say makes sense. Americans do not want nor like war unless the people we are at war with directly effect our way of life. After 9/11 we were told Afghanistan was responsible. So we support the war. Then we are told Iraq will attack us, well we remember 9/11 so we cheer the Government on. Take em down.

Then we find out no "terrorist" was ever in Afghanistan, that they were all Saudi's .. then we find out Iraq never had a "WMD" .. all the wars are BS.

Now we are told Iran wants to "nuke" us.... again ... BS. We know it's BS.

I don't see a situation arising where the people, the average American, would ever believe Iran is a threat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join