It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possessed Gypsy Doll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Interesting post, OP. Has all that fear factor jazz
to it.

I too believe in possession and have heard of objects being possessed but I cannot imagine an entity wanting to reside within an inanimate object. It just doesn't make sense to me... but I guess beggers can't be choosy, eh?

Would like to also comment to the ''containing the soul'' bit. I don't think anyone except for God would be able to contain a soul . God isn't going to lose any souls on earth either however he did cast some fallen angels down here with us.

I believe God when He says "to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord" so anything that possesses a person, place or thing would not be of a departed loved one: It would be of a fallen nature, imo.

My 2cnts.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It is possible to program an object using pk with a construct. Constructs which become conscious are referred to in Tibetan lore as Tulpa or mind creatures. Many poltergeists are Tulpa or mind constructs. Pk geisting occurs around stress or tragedy. Thanks to the OP for this share I am also interested in programming objects with intention. Can you say more about your own object?
Also I wonder what the Gypsy lore says about providing a physical anchor for a soul. They keep referring to the soul being trapped in this body however I do not know by which process that would be done. It occurs to me that there would be other case studies of similar nature which could hint however true answers would come from someone well versed in gypsy lore.

<< 1   >>

join