It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond 2012 - Creating Future Earth Timelines in the Domain of Limitless Possibility.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e38e75cc54f8.jpg[/atsimg]

Beyond 2012 - Imagining Future Earth Timelines in the Domain of Limitless Possibility.

"If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem"
~Marketing Genius, Charles Rosner, as a recruitment slogan for VISTA, 1967.

Read more: wiki.answers.com...'re_either_part_of_the_solution_or_you're_part_of_the_problem#ixzz1mhTsdy2V

I am beginning this thread and post under one presupposition; that the future remains unbounded to us, as a domain of limitless possibility, and as such, the ONLY rational, and reasonable response to the world even as it is, however UNreasonably reasonable it may even appear at first glance - is absolute, unbridled, and wholeheartedly enthusiastic, eternal optimism!

Yeah, you heard me right. Many of you will of course immediately pipe up and exclaim "BUT, what about the... you know, the horrors and the ugliness, and the corrupted "systems" of various centers of greed and the lust for power for nothing but power's sake, and the starving, and the violence, and religious persecutions, and religiously motivated warfare (on whatever side), the criminality, the brutality of man, and the drive for continual, yet ultimately unsustainable economic growth, and, and, and, etc., etc., etc." FOR GOD's SAKE GET ME OUT OF HERE! AHHHHH!!!... hey don't get me wrong, I hear ya, loud and clear, "Enough's ENOUGH and we're mad as hell and we just can't take it anymore!" The data, is in. "You will know it (the bad tree) by its fruits."

But that's not the whole story, and we all know it. It's maybe the point we're left at, as a starting point, and if that's what we KNOW, now, looking back, then a continuation of that simply CANNOT be the end of the story, unless we are each and every one of us, to a one, utterly clueless, while at some level clamoring like drunken sailors over the helm of a rudderless (and captainless) ship, because when you know where you've been, and no longer wish to go, then by God you know where you're going don't you, at least to a degee you do, and degree by degree is how a ship tacks in favor of an improved horizon, is it not? (yes, please pass that one along in Washington if you like, lol).

And because you see, as we all do, looking back, at history, that IT "the utter madness of it all", runs like a dark thread through the whole breadth of a seemingly never ending "story" of absolute nonsense, ridiculousness, idiocy, and utter INSANITY (by any definition, a "nightmare") - that which we are staring right in the face, with wide-awakened eyes, as our FUTURE, once all that past-history is fully "grokked" (to borrow a strange term from Robert Heinlein's classive Sci-Fi story "A Stranger in a Strange Land" which means to understand something so fully, it's akin to having drank and eaten it, not even always to our pleasure!) in hindsight - is NOT and cannot be, a mere continuation of the past as the "status quo" (can you imagine?@#$ how utterly absurd and f'd is that?!).

And so if we were looking for something new and better, might it not instead resemble something more like that past's mirror OPPOSITE?! Yeah, it's been THAT bad. Oh there's been a lot of good, no one's denying that either, but if it's the bad we want to be rid of, by focusing, not on how to try to "fix" what's already screwed to the nth degree, but on something infinitely BETTER, something creative, and therefore, not only novel but worthwhile or worthy of us all as a "wholly just and noble historical pursuit" then at some point, we're um, going to have to like, switch focus?, FROM the past and TO the as yet unborn future, right?

Call it "a clean break", with a new beginning, not to dominate or take over nor protect any "realm", nor to oppose any foe, but simply for the sake of what's right and just and in resonant alignment with our individually and collectively shared mutual best interests, nothing more nothing less.

So now, at this point, there are two options, the way I see it; either, One) we take the "conspiratorial" view of the world where "they" (just a handful of blueblooded blood-lines of aristocracy (making of at least some of them, presumably, inbred degenerates) have absolute power over us, no matter what we do, or even what centers of so-called "power" we ourselves might ascend to, whether in one life or a hundred, and wherein "we" (the little man, the lone individual, what I call "The Lone Ranger" hey he did have Tonto!) are utturly powerless to do ANYTHING about it (some among us even giggle at the thought of the complete loss of their own power, just so long as everyone else is in the same sad boat) - OR, Two) We see and recognize that in truth it's all "up in the air", and that in fact it's not in ANYONE's control, most certainly not as a FUTURE history, and as an as yet UNBORN future history at that.

Oh the past may have been in "their" control, and the fruits of that whole story can be seen everywhere (and at some level we ALL did it or were drawn into it) but the unknown future, that's another matter altogether.. even moreso when we all clearly recognize everything that we DO NOT WANT, and therefore would prefer NOT to project continually and without cessation, into the (our) foreseeable future, is this starting to make sense now.. the reasoning for the more optimistic point of view..?

Note: how this type of POV (end of history) turns history, into a JOKE? like some sort of end-of-time comedy routine, at EVERYone's expense? The collective foilbles of humanity, from the fall of Rome to the Inquisition.., from the Golden Age before recorded history (with ancient astronaughts flitting to and fro, hey maybe it was all THEIR fault?!), to the Dark Ages, to the reign of George W. Bush, and now Obama (who seems equally divided between being good and evil (black and white) in the eyes of the American people), yeah the whole damn thing, even including and perhaps especially our OWN lives, the way it's ALL unfolded, a massive, end-of-time, HOLY # THAT'S FRICK'N FUNNY JOKE of the ages, which just keeps on getting funnier, the closer we get to "Omegapoint" or whatever Terrance McKenna calls "the Eschaton at the end of time and history", which is when that same joke only starts to kick into high GEAR, with ever increasing awareness, and understanding...! And at the very least, whatever it is, it simply HAS to be humorous, if we're to even RETAIN our sanity, after everything that is utterly insane and ridiculous, is taken away.

What's left BUT unending hilarity at the utter absurdity of the entire story, until now.. eh? Just how many times can we shake our fist in the air before we break down in tears, either of sorrow OR laughter, or BOTH? It's enough to drive any man in his right mind, utterly mad! (said like a Brit) LOL And what might really "get" some of us laughing, if you're at all like me, is how did "God" know this "joke" even BEFORE we did, "how did he KNOW?!"

--------------------

So that's what this thread is about then, after we're calmed down and have had the tears wiped from our eyes by the historical joke of the ages. It's about something OTHER than "history as we know it" because it's an IMAGINED future! This is in stark contrast to the "present-past" which is ALREADY, looking back, yet again (sigh, eyeroll), in near 20/20 historical hindsight for at least the last hundred years or so (makes ya want to turn away from the sight of much of it), pretty clear, and so, turning then, from a cowardly, limiting and powerless view of simply ASSUME-ing that what was, is, and will always remain the same (ie: part of the problem) let us INSTEAD - put on our "thinking caps", and see, and visualize, and imagine for ourselves, our fellow man and for all future generations, just what kind of future WE would create for this planet, if we were to accept the responsibility (for our own future) and the opportunity presented to us as actual historical participants, and communicators (may the PTB listen in all they like! "Screw you Obama!" JK! LOL), to BE the "world changers" or "worldbuilders" that we really are, for real, and in ernest, whereby all good deeds and actions begin within nothing but a single, seemingly intangible, thought or thought process. Reminds me of the fundamental principal in Napoleon Hill's classic oldie "Think and Grow Rich" except in this case, the arrow of significant benefit is reversed by the old addage that "it is always more blessed to give than it is to recieve" thus making the import and export of such principals still more powerful as a creative dynamic.

Invitation

Consider this, the OP then, as an open invitation, to contribute YOUR vision, your "policy position", on anything, or everything, and for any timespan or timeline, whether for you and your family, your friends, your enemies, for the community, the nation, the world, interpersonal relations, you name it.

But just before we start, and before I offer (in another post) what my own view and vision and "future imaging" for our world might be, let us briefly consider, for a few moments, just how POWERFUL this very process may be, first as a type of "Think Tank" (presuming you've accepted or are considering accepting the invitation to participate) and second as one which employes, as our creative tools, aside from our own individual and collective imagination (massively powerful in its own right, where "imagination is everything" ~ Albert Einstein), nothing less, than time, and history itself. Yes, that's right, time, and history, as nothing but mere "tools" in the hands of everyday, run of the mill, average folk, although we all know that ATS'rs are well above average though don't we?

Just please don't jump to any conclusions here, or assume, for example, that mere words on a screen don't have an impact, that's just not true. Willingless and openmindedness are all that's required to really grasp these concepts fully, in their "big picture" context and farthest possible reaching implications, as you'll soon see and recognize for yourself, when these simple but profound tools become ever more apparent and readily available for our individual and collective use.

Imagining Future Earth Timelines in the Domain of Limitless Possibility, A How To Guide, aka "Creating The Future, For Dummies"

ToolBox

1) The Past (some awareness and understanding, in hindsight)
2) High Quality Sense of Humor (a must have)
3) A Hammer, hey ya never know, and it's always part of any half decent toolbox (but best to leave the screwdriver, and the boxcutters behind for this type of construction).
4) A Creative Imagination (the more powerful, the better)
5) A Very Strong Desire for Better Things (as yet unseen, or no longer seen as the case may be).
6) Keyboard and working Internet Connection (with which to share your idea with the "noosphere")
7) An IDEA (backed by a strong desire to see it realized, somehow, some day, no matter what it takes, or as needed)
8) The Courage to SHARE your idea (without constraint, or hindrance)
9) Faith, or belief in, the sheer power of an idea whose time has come, or is coming (even if only the size of but a tiny seed).

10) Domain of Limitless Possibility ie: the as yet unborn future (not yet happened)

Terms Defined:

History - a story, about "what happened" even when "what happened" isn't really what actually happened, in reality.

Time - a convention, for the measure of causation, and in general the way we experience, having been taught to do so from a very early age..life itself, as a linear progression, from the past, to the present, and into the future, yet as if EVERTHING, both past present AND future, is all conditioned solely as a result of "what happened" in the past "back there", yes even when what happened isn't what actually happened ie: just a "story".

Furthermore, if we factor into the "equation" of "time" and "history", the notion that, according to the accumulating evidence of modern science, the idea that "histories", and stories, are the very stuff of life itself, but that they do NOT neccessarily exist as an occurance which has ALREADY occured in time and space, then what we're LEFT with, the ONLY thing of any substance really, once all past-history has been "grokked" most fully, is the present as a condition of, the as yet unborn future domain of all possibility, or, put another way, the UNconditioned ground of all being and becoming, right here and now. That's our ACTUAL condition, in eternity, already always now and forevermore (now is forever).

OMG - what do we DO?

And so that's the question posed, yes just what DO we DOÉ, given a clean sllate, or a clean historical canvas upon which to draw our designs, paint, and play, laugh and may even sing again new songs, under the heavenly stars of a free dome.

OMG, what do we do NOW! It`s a good question. I just wanted to make sure that it was framed in the right way, to really get people thinking, if that`s still possible...

It's both a great joke, I think, and a phenomenal invitation, to participate intimately as the active, co-creative, historical participants that we really and truly are, if only by the neccessity of free will choice, where even to REFUSE to choose is still a choice, although a rather constraining, cross-armed stange, and one you're entitled to, but it didn't do nuthin for me. And after all, what is power, if not the power, to choose?

So this thread is a kind of siren-call, to the passionate among us, and the eternal optimists, and the creative geniuses, to shine. Let your light shine, let's see what you've got ATS...

So here's to a better future! (CHEERS!), with bright and happier tomorrows for us, for our children and for our children's children, even from dare I say it, from age to age, in eternity..?

Best Regards, and with much Love,

NAM

edit on 17-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
sorry about the wall of text, my bad.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I am an exceeding optimist regarding the future of humanity.
Our first goal is to go back to the moon.

The future of humanity depends on returning to the stars...
And I would prefer to not have a president killing missions to the moon.
As the moon is the first step in stretching our legs into the local solar system.

On a different note, it is imperative that we, as a world, attempt to marginalize the radical religions bent on returning us to the stone age.
It is utterly amazing to me to hear religious zealots discussing the need to ignore science and return to a life where women are subjugated and science is ignored.
Where medieval beliefs trump reason and democracy is discarded for theocratic despotism...
There are retrograde forces which exist today far from being moribund...its thriving and with each passing year tending more and more toward complete assimilation.
Through proselytizing and military force the numbers grow.

We must stop this de-evolution.....We must keep looking ever forward and to the heavens where our great destiny lies.

Humanity's immortality rests in the stars.....

-Christosterone
edit on 17-2-2012 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Christosterone

Christosterone. Just the kind of stuff I was looking for!

I agree, but we surely cannot launch for the stars while communities are stoning half buried women, alive (also in full agreement with what ur saying), or even while there are any starving needlessly, or dying needlessly, I don`t think it works that way, that we would be allowed to puke our vomit into the universe. Heck we were probably under galactic serveillance and quarantine, until they all left for home shaking their `heads` in dismay, perhaps dispatched here originally just to find out where all the trouble was eminating from, and get a quick soil sample to see if perhaps ìt was coming from the entire biosphere, or just the minds of the mentally deluded and ignorant hominids..

Edit to add: No more opinionated comments from me, just some of my own creative ideas and visions for a brighter tomorrow. Hope many more participate, and join in the fun and `enter the fray with their entire being` (Carl Jung)

edit on 17-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit added

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
.... crickets ^^^^

no comment.

Guess they really do have everyone on the run.. how sad.

things can change on a dime though, and life is like a box of chocolates..

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I am always saying, when and where it's relevent, that, the future of evolution and exploration, without tyranny, would begin, -- I believe -- with getting some kind of free energy into everyone's reach. But, as it stands right now, I'm beginning to think maybe such is a fantasy, more than reality. One disapointment after another, by flimflammers and the like. I hope to live to see the day this (my) post is proven woefully wrong.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Can`t help chiming in here, even though I said I would just sit on the sidelines, and then come in later with a `vision`or two, but here I think we need to see BOTH a willing `system` which will alllow for such technologies to emerge, along with the smartening up (instead of dumbing down) educational and societal and even entertainment and marketing framework which fosters and supports the emergence of future Teslas and Einsteins, without any hindrance or contraint on their imagination and sheer genius for novel creativity and invention. I think they shut down Tesla, because he scared the # out of `them` and so here we have perhaps THE greatest electro-mechnaical genius of all time dying in lonely squaller and poverty, what a tragedy is that..! (my question mark isn`t working, better an effirmative exclamatory anyway!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm not really sure about this posts but I always thought 2012 might have something to do with time lines.

Perhaps it's so a large group of people could "start" over together without having the pain of leaving before the others do (i.e. we all die together).

Anyway, I think your post was asking what type of earth we would create. I would want a world with emphasis on kindness and justice. And I want to remember this life - I learned too much to start over.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
In regards to kids, (students) in my everyday personal life, I never am in a situation where I happen to converse with anyone under 20-something and anyone under 30, is always a store cashier or clerk, as I rush on my way, eyes down. But I occassionally hear a grownup (old grouch) say the yunguns nowdays are "dumber than rocks". Man, thats frightening. In my view, all they need is physical outlets (fun) for their high energy, which boosts brain function, along with nutrient rich food, and we get rid of political correctness social/sexual indoctrination in the classrooms, and go back to reading and 'rithmatic.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2 I would want a world with emphasis on kindness and justice.

All in the Family

In search of a pathway to human psychological and spiritual growth and well being.

Context and framing is everything and starting anywhere except at the beginning, even if that beginning is simply the end of one beginning and the beginning of a new one, is just a "wild goose chase" as far as I can tell, and so therefore the final frame of reference must, imho, be the human family framework. And this frame, what I call "the relativity of human being", is operative, and functional, it holds water, at all levels, like some sort of catchbasin-network of the brotherhood of man (and ladies this obviously includes you too even especially YOU). And so at issue here then is the very notion of inclusion and exclusion, whereby the truly Civil and gentlemanly among us, are seen to be graciously opening the door for others, while the "bully", who wouuld throw that guy out on his ass if given the opportunity, is sent to the back of the line where "the first are last and the last, first" (and where every sinner has a future, and every saint, a past, lol), but since it's all the same line, over and over again - yet again (eyeroll) the good and true gentleman opens the door such that none are excluded, cast out, or simply left to the ridicule of the hard-hearted, and the cruel.

Heck of a predicament!

You first. No! YOU first! LOL

It's good to be last to be first to be last to be first, if you know what I mean, in relation to your brother, your sister, your neighbor, your friend, even your enemy turned friend! There is no sorrow or weeping there, in that sacred space, of what might be called the "right relativity of human being", none.

And so at the end of all the utter hilarity and mutual backslapping, while for some, for the truly kind-hearted, there are still more tears of utter sorrow - there is also yet still extended, the kind gesture, which yet AGAIN wipes those tears from the eyes, permanently, and with a wide grin and an even deeper uprourious belly laugh if such a thing were possible..!

It, whatever it is that's missing from the world, once found and rediscovered, with great joy, it reunites us all, with none excluded, especially that guy who is the "bridegroom's" best friend and doorman/usher, the very same one holding the door open, to YOU! LOL

"How did he know?" LOL

Yes, how DID he know?

Honestly, the aside aside (and please forgive me if it went over your head), we are a family, a human family, and until this is more fully realized, little or no transformation of the everlasting kind is available for the human being, as a possibility in the domain of limitless possibility.

If we wish to unleash the next wave of human creativity and ingenuity, we would first need to somehow heal the wound that wounded us, and end the curse of our separation from our true stature, intrinsically embued with that ultimate innermost glory we were promised, from the time before time, realized moreso individually or personally than collectively, or as a "massman" or as part of a "collective".

We must be therefore given the opportunity to hate, in order to eventually see and fully recognize, the sheer magnitude of the power of forgiveness, and of love, even in the face of hatred which may be directed towards us from time to time, especially if we've just broken through a wall or a great defence, and you know you'll take a little "flak" with the best of them while never waivering from the target objective, to successfully complete the mission, and then march like saints, straight into heaven. LOL

Scapegoating. What a sad and pathetic and cowardly thing to do or to attempt, to hang someone, a good guy, out to dry, so as to asuage our OWN faults, mistakes and blunders. It's a two way street. But what of the guy who first forgives, is not the great blessing accounted to him, instead of the one who held the grudge, and sought to scapegoat an otherwise innocent human being, for pointing out the simple truth of the matter! Is that just? Is it honest? Is it right?

"He who shows mercy will have mercy shown him."
(feels great! happy! JOYFUL.)

"And forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who've tresspassed against us." Amen.

Don't worry, I'm not here to preach a sermon or quote the Bible over and over again ad nauseum, but sometimes certain things just need to be said, so I say them, for whatever it's worth, and from what I can tell it's worth a lot (more than we know, or knew..?).
We need not apologize for expressing our right to say what we need to say, and wherever possible, heard (all those with the ears to hear).

"To thine own self be true."

All that said, I too can take a good "ribbing" like the rest of us, just so long as it's not all at my expense, that's hardly fair, unless of course I already HAVE everything I could ever need and want, already, in which case I too would give all, for the sake of human love, and happiness, and healing, for the entire human family, that's my hope and prayer, and thus my expectation and the very fount of my eternal optimism! But some stories, they just don't need repeating, when we've all "been there done that got the t-shirt". LOL!

Best Regads,

NAM aka, Bob.
They say it's February 18th, 2012, but what does that really MEAN?

Kindness, justice. Love.

Let nothing precious be lost, and may everything of value that's been lost, be found again. Amen.

edit on 18-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

"For every thousand hacking away at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
~ Henry David Thoreau

What we need to be worried about projecting through the eye in the historical needle, isn't empire, and the retention of the "status quo" (which is killing us, at many levels, and destroying our creative passion as human beings), or great wealth, means or "power" of the purely temporal, materialist order, but a NEW ORDER, and that new order (of novelty), the new creation, the new heaven and the new earth, that must be focused upon the often latent creative genius of the "mere" human being, as an individual evolutionary phenomenon of possibility.

Thus the "project for a new American century" ought to be focused on a transformation, not in military affairs, but in human affairs, such that, while the 20th century may be remembered as the "Century of the Self", the 21st may be ultimately remembered as the Century of the Human Being, or of real and authentic Human Progress, at every level, where only that which hindered or constrained us, is bound, and all that will Liberate us in the fullness of time and history, is unbounded by the truth that sets us free.

One type of "world" really is sort of in the way then, of the world we really need, and worst of all it's plainly obvious that the time of change and transformation is upon us.

What CAN we do, but move forward, with newfound understanding, and a reason to be eternally optimistic..

So I think more is expected of us, each to one, from whatever "station" we find ourselves in, and where from he who has more, even more will be required, in service to everything that needs raising up, and even in some cases, resurrecting.

Best Regards,

NAM

Today’s struggle against terrorism will require the sacrifice of our forefathers, but, it is a sacrifice I can promise you we’ll make. It’s a sacrifice for the good of America, for the good of France, for the good of freedom around the world.
~ George W. Bush, at Ste Mère Eglise, near Utah beach.

edit on 18-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Introducing (drumroll) the missing ingredeant, the "X-factor" if you will..

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Heh. I'm starting to feel like Andy Kaufman, because I'm not even sure if I can take MYSELF seriously anymore, and that's ok.

I think we all need to take ourselves infinitely more serously on the one hand, as the crowning glory of creation, at least in potentia, and infinitely less so, as the absolute mystery that we really are. That was Kaufman's genius that he knew he didn't know who he was, and that was his starting point, forming a blank innocent look of unknowning filled with depths of continuing mirth and humor.. curiosly amuzed, about nothing which is everything, while retaining an open-minded willingless to laugh out loud even if for no "reason" and that's the laughter which just keeps rolling, the joy, the happiness, the celebration of the gift of life. We must not lose this good-natured humor of understanding and awareness, because of it's inexhaustible and infinitely mysterious nature, and who could ever forget the joke of the ages told at EVERYONE's expense right across the board, and to the great benefit of one and all, God included as the first and last, the Alpha and Omega. That's a SHARED joke, and a shared invitation to recieve to the nth degree, even to overflowing.

edit on 18-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: no reason needed, just new and improved, ultra-reason.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So I guess we need a depth of wisdom capable of meeting and combining with the love and humor that first evoked it in us to begin with, or all we end up with is a surreal carnival, then again, doesn't that best describe the current state of global affairs? Now that's rather paradoxical!

First the love - then the wisdom.

Thus first we must become as playful children, and then freely coming and going from "new pasture" we grow, and evolve in wisdom and understanding, without ever losing, even regaining our original "lost inner child", and that's a good deal, and a invitation that I for one am not about to turn down, because it's what's right in front of me, even now, but one needs FRIENDS in the "new domain" of limitless freedom and new possibility, in the new sandbox where all the toys and new tools sit waiting, beckoning the child in us.

Back to the future!

sorry for hijacking my own thread and flying off the "rails" of what's "normal".. hope it won't deter anyone at all from contributing a thought, or a tentative wish for something new and better even if only like a little child on Santa's knee who although he ASKS (whispers in the ear) for one thing, knows in his heart of hearts that he'll end up having to settle for much less than his innermost heart's desire. That's been the general tone of the responses, what few there've been in response to the OP, which itself says something, about what's happened to our HEART, and that's a problem, something worth looking at I think, the lack of hope and optimism in a world which is in desperate need of an infinite supply of such drivers and motivators or catalysts.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I pray that AT THE VERY LEAST...EVERYONE...HAS A CHANCE..

Im sick of people asking for seconds when others in the world, by total chance of where they were born...dont even get firsts.

I pray that everyone has a chance to follow their dream and has the OPPORTUNITY to do so regardless of where they were born.

What a great world we would live in. What an infinitely more technological world we would live in if the brilliant minds in poverty would simply have a chance to express their brilliance and build on it rather than fighting starvation.

We like sports?

Im willing to bet my life...some of the greatest athletes in all of history starved to death just because of where they were born, something they cant control.

Dont feel sorry though, its the people in poverty that live the simple and fulfilling lives when we over think everything and force "dis ease" on ourselves.

They are the lucky ones, not us.

Can you imagine a world where 100% of the people had the opportunity and the means to do what they "wanted" (im reluctant to say "destined" to do and maybe they fulfill their destiny regardless of their physical environment..I hope this is the case).

We would have colonized space by now.

All the brilliant scientists we lost because of our lack of the ability to SHARE. We teach our kids to share, yet we dont even share ourselves.

Why cant their be a limit on how much you "need" to survive. After a certain amount, you share the wealth to people who need it instead of buying a 50 bedroom house when you only need a ONE freaking bed to sleep on.

I dream of a place where everyone can follow their own dream. Where you dont need an education or a big job or a huge house to be viewed successful. Where people dont look outward for verification that they are successful and realize its only what they think of themselves that matter.

I get many synchronicities when I read your posts Newageman...you are doing something right and undoubtedly are on the right track. I was thinking about all the synchronicities that have happend in the past while reading your posts and I check the time..

11:11

There is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more things I would "like to" view our future as and with your word I WILL view that future I see as fact.

I will be posting many many more, this is the 1st of 1 million things I could write.

edit on 18-2-2012 by itsJUSTzo because: just cause

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Saucerwench

Can`t help chiming in here, even though I said I would just sit on the sidelines, and then come in later with a `vision`or two, but here I think we need to see BOTH a willing `system` which will alllow for such technologies to emerge, along with the smartening up (instead of dumbing down) educational and societal and even entertainment and marketing framework which fosters and supports the emergence of future Teslas and Einsteins, without any hindrance or contraint on their imagination and sheer genius for novel creativity and invention. I think they shut down Tesla, because he scared the # out of `them` and so here we have perhaps THE greatest electro-mechnaical genius of all time dying in lonely squaller and poverty, what a tragedy is that..! (my question mark isn`t working, better an effirmative exclamatory anyway!

Im willing to bet geniuses like Einstein and Tesla died before they even learned how to read.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I am 25 years old. When I was about 23 I prayed to god with tears in my eyes. After hearing about the "good side" of 2012, with an open mind and heart I said, "God please let 2012 be true, let the mayans be right, FORCIBLY make something happen to the very foundations of our souls that will change the world thereafter and let nobody be left behind".

There was much more I said. But that was the main thing I asked for.

Maybe it it will not happen in that manner, the most important thing is that the world changes for the better, regardless of how it happens.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Our revels now are ended.
These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits, and
Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, And,
like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.

William Shakespeare, "The Tempest", Act 4 scene 1

Ironic, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by itsJUSTzo

You shouldn't pray for anyone's destruction; but pray to keep them FROM evil, NOT to take them from this world.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
reply to post by itsJUSTzo

You shouldn't pray for anyone's destruction; but pray to keep them FROM evil, NOT to take them from this world.

I didnt mean take them from this world and I apologize if thats what the words I wrote insisted...but that is the total opposite of my mindset.

I believe you are talking about when I prayed to god?

What I meant is that I prayed for everyone to forcibly be "changed" for the better, not taken away lol. I would never want anyone to "be taken away" let alone, I cringe when people kill mosquitos for biting them lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join