It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the best tactics to survive in a martial law USA?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Yes I make that mistake often................I'm not perfect. Sorry, your right it's Martial Law.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

My youngest son worked at Target a few years back............he quit the day after Black Friday.

He said that he watched three women tear at each other's hair and face, punch each other out and "went nuzo" all over the last super great toy.

Now, imagine three families that haven't eaten in four/five days and one last can of corn.

Most people are good BUT put someone, anyone in a do or die situation and many (not all) will do stuff they never thought they would do.

Americans in particular, even the poorest of us still are use to living way better than say the people in many parts of Africa.

My niece and nephew both joined the Peace Corps and learned what it was like to have to walk three miles to get a couple jugs of water, no toilet paper
, no central heat
, not worrying about your gaining weight but simply not losing so much you starve............etc.

Right now, if you are reading this, you have access to a PC, central heat, a warm soft bed, cable, more than enough food (hopefully), you will get to take a nice hot shower with sweet smelling soap.

Be thankful............these are the good old days.

Remember and treasure them. Don't take the small stuff fore granted.

The smell of coffee
A warm muffin
Your favorite soap or shower gel that smells so nice
A clean soft towel
Your wooly socks
Satin undies
flannel pjs
toilet paper

Pamper diaper wipes (not just for babies)

That hot shower
That warm bowl of oatmeal
Panera Soup
Your bedding
That jar of body butter
Your after shave or bottle of perfume
A safe house with locks on the door so you can sleep knowing you are safe
A flush toilet
Being able to turn on a faucet and having as much clean, fresh water as you want.

Be thankful because one day we all may turn around and find that our luck has run out.

Hopefully not, but ya never know.

edit on 17-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
By stopping them from doing so at your current location by any means necessary ,unless there is a rescue in progress and not a control measure by authorities

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I want to warn you that dog is in danger. In danger of me tracking her down and giving smooches. What a pretty girl. I'd be proud of that one too.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

I believe the best way to survive martial law would be to hide somewhere remote in a cave or underground. It would now be hard to just go out in the woods however remote you believe it is because of one thing.

Drones you do know they are planning on putting them in the sky here in the USA. I can only guess it's for the purpose of martial law so they can scour anywhere however remote it might be.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

How in sam heck anyone could just throw her into a high kill shelter I don't know.

She doesn't get up on the furniture, not one drop of anything in the house ever and she is quiet, gentle, affectionate and just the sweetest little girl.

When we first got her she wasn't use to kisses and hugs...........now she comes up and asks for them.

She's really has a very nice personality. Still a little shy but coming along.

And, she's the only one in my household that listens to me when I talk to her.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

Find "true" community.
You cannot fight effectively solo and you are not John Rambo, you must have community as backup.
Your enemy will have backup, why let them have the edge.
RESIST!
Do not give up or give in, the next generation relies on your actions.
(Edit)
I often see alot of "I'm gonna bug out to the woods" or "I'm gonna go find a cave underground" Etc.
This is the last thing you would want your enemies to be able to do, to dehumanize you.
Start NOW, (yes now is the time) start a garden, even a small garden will be more than you could eat or practically can.
If you bake, bake extras. how much does an extra cup of flour cost??? not enough to worry that is for sure.
Do you have chickens? I'll bet you most probably don't eat all of the eggs, the eggs pile up pretty quick.
Take the excess and go to your neighbors house and give it to them.
Do this with say 10 neighbors and people will see your true quality.
True community is where it is at.
When I die, people will be sad, not because I'm dead but, the party is elsewhere and not here.
I'm fat old and broken but I live, if you are not in the same boat as me, what is your excuse?
edit on 18-2-2012 by g146541 because: Resist and LIVE

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

Hide untill the worst is over then shoot first and ask questions later
edit on 18-2-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Teriq

I'm not getting stars for saying this among this crowd, but I honestly believe it's the best and only approach to get through this until the initial rush of chaos passes and things stablize to figure out who is who and what is what. I can sum my plan up in 2 words.

Submarine Patrol.

Run Silent, Run Deep and attract 0 attention that isn't desired...at least until sides are clear and there is some idea of just what is happening. IF this goes down inside our nation...I don't expect clarity to be something we have for quite some time in the early stages.

You have the best solution. I plan to do the same thing. Stay under their radar. At least long enough to figure out exactly what is going on . Then make decisions on what to do and implement those decisions. Trying to move about in the initial caos is a fools game. It will only attract attention to you and could get you stranded away from not only where you are going, but where you could have stayed. If you leave yourself out in the open you will be easy to pick off.

edit on 2/18/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

Be not afraid there'll be no martial law. There will probably be movies bout it tho

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

why are you worried your already in martial law! it will be like it is just do as you are told you'll be fine go against them off you go, the next step will be a house to house er app to app search for weapons DHS NYPD and TSA all work for the Port Authority in NY they are the ones that run run the city out side of the city it is different. i doubt you could leave if you wanted to when the searchers start , unless you can prove you will have good reason to. like check on family or farm or other property you have job offer ect all will need proof of why you are leaving. Saying because this is a martial law state will not work for the rest of the nation will be too.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Teriq

I saw a documentary about a decade ago concerning the interviewing of the last survivors of the Death Camps.

They were asked, "What do you think contributed to you surviving when others didn't".

Remarkably, they all answered, "I tried to blend in, not cause trouble, gave no eye contact which could be considered a sign of aggression or resistance and remained under the radar."

Almost everyone of them said this and that piece of advice struck a chord in me.

The Japanese have a saying, the nail that sticks up the highest gets pounded the hardest.
edit on 17-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

or the squeaky wheel gets greased ........
I am thinking that just walking away at the on slot with a picnik basket and draw no attention could be the answer

or a couple of 12ga.'s working with duck bill's and 000 buckshot would be the quickest way out...which ever out you choose to define is up to the approach

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

why are you worried your already in martial law!

you or others seem to use that phrase a lot. Can you take possession of you own words? I have choices. I know I have choices. I know I dont any longer have a vote but I do have choices.

I like to use this quote from a good book and movie... start at 1:25

"the hard part about playing chicken is knowing when to flinch"

TROLLS take note::::::::::it goes without saying no part of life is like Hollywood
edit on 18-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

The first people affected will be those that were "red listed" because of OWS involvement, then it will be anyone who made unwise facebook, ATS, Youtube, or Twitter posts. Then will come anyone who sticks up for any of the above, followed by everyone else.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

well in slc Utah we do not have heavy armed cops wearing full body armor we can have open carry guns and when we take the train no TSA DHS NYPD dogs to sniff at us as we board the train can you say the same? I don't think so seen NY from home video and it does look like a city under martial law to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
if they illegally declare martial law, then it's time for a coup d'etat and a reinstatement of our natural rights.
edit on 19-2-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

well in slc Utah we do not have heavy armed cops wearing full body armor we can have open carry guns and when we take the train no TSA DHS NYPD dogs to sniff at us as we board the train can you say the same? I don't think so seen NY from home video and it does look like a city under martial law to me.

you are seeing time square being protected and I will wager that the media you are seeing NYC under Martial law is none other than Alex Jones? am I right?
or you are seeing Fake News

Do you not see the truth now?

Something else is at work here,,,,DISTRACTION!!! FROM ALL SIDES,,, BUT WHY

I live in So.Cal. there is no police protecting anything. They are busy with their pants or pretending to do the work of the Mayor or Local Congress...people drive down a posted 35mph at 65 mph so there is no traffic law and the hookers run wild, no Martial law here.
what is the prestige?
edit on 19-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

er no when I said"seen NY from home video" i meant from a friend that went to NYC and was not welcomed at all by the locals or the NYPD for being a visitor, he was taking home video to show and keep for the sake of being a visitor what it was like in NYC, one threatened him with jail time for taking a video of WCT memorial, now if that is not Martial law i do not know what is. i get the need for full auto and strong security but come on, is this not going over board? now do you see why I said NYC is under Martial law

edit on 19-2-2012 by bekod because: editing

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

there is no USA Martial law. Not in your state not in Cali.
what is your definition of martial law?

Blue shirt police officers patrolling Main St with tanks is not Martial law.

Martial Law is the US Army and Marines commanded by Officers who are commanded by the President of the United States to enforce a military control on civilian population until civil law can be reinstated.
Martial Law is a uniformed military soldier telling a civilian he/she has to go home now and close the curtains now.

Alex Jones that guy needs to get a life.

Alex Jones is working a number on peoples heads
edit on 19-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

well go to NYC and see if it not martial law their, it might seem normal at first till you see for your self NYPD is not NYPD,Port Authority,but the Feds DHS TSA, is that not Mil after all? ok you might not say it is not but i say it is, just because your not wearing green does not say your not Mil

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join