It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, the FBI WILL be taking the internet offline on the 8'th of March.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yes,I learned how to program then,in the early 80's.
Was it boolean?Goolean?
It has been to long ago.
Now ,besides relay logic,now program elevators with a little hand held tool.

It was basic,the language that I used to program with.

edit on 17-2-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

My first language was z80 assembley, programmed directly in hex. using my old sharp mz-700..
My second was 6502 on the old c64, again in direct hex, and later using my fastload cartridge with a sort of assembler.
then came 8086, at first using masm direct, then slowly learning the proper assembler for it.
then I gave up when it became easier to use professional basic 7.
then finally, vb3, 5, 6.. stuck with 6 for a long time.

.net basically forced me to give up, if dont think I need to learn how to become a chef just to make a cake.

ahhh... again, there was something fun about probing in the memory of a machine, dumping out memory and seeing the code at it's basic level... seeking interrupt calls, knowing that you could find your way around.

ripping images and music from old c64 games...

now it's all facebook and twitter, and ohnoes the internet is falling

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mretgis
the FBI created putty! OpenWRT is NSA! That is why you have to alternate flashing DD-WRT and Tomato every 3 hours (wireshark takes 3 hours to sniff a packet from stockholm). Always create a loopback splice on all of your hard ports so they sniff themselves, and if that fails then hardwire CAT6 into a 240V outlet and when you see the sniffer's probes coming out of the router ports you plug that sucker in ZAP!

I like the idea of plugging my cat cable into the power socket!!

I think you just won this thread

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

It all started one day with this guy, the origional Etherkiller, developed with a few misc parts to warn new users that the IT department is not to be messed with. You too can make one at home, connect the transmit pins of the RJ-45 to HOT on 110VAC and the recieve pins to Common. Modify to suit tase by varying pinout

EtherKILL!

You'll really get a kick out of this then.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Sorry, but you can't shut down the internet. Not even the mighty FBI can do it, that group annonymous is even more stupid if they think they can do it. Shutting down isp servers is not shutting down the internet.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by mainidh

Sorry, but you can't shut down the internet. Not even the mighty FBI can do it, that group annonymous is even more stupid if they think they can do it. Shutting down isp servers is not shutting down the internet.

Nuh uh! I can do it, you wait and see.

You don't read much do you

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mretgis

It all started one day with this guy, the origional Etherkiller, developed with a few misc parts to warn new users that the IT department is not to be messed with. You too can make one at home, connect the transmit pins of the RJ-45 to HOT on 110VAC and the recieve pins to Common. Modify to suit tase by varying pinout

EtherKILL!

You'll really get a kick out of this then.

Rofl, I am sooo glad when I was working in IT at a college that there were no students who thought to do that.

And we had some really crappy students lol!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Might they be using CME interference

as the excuse for the web/telecom going down?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hey..... i have an idea.. here is something for the FBI to do on march 8th

www.fbi.gov...

go do your job... leave us alone

pfffftttt
edit on 7-3-2012 by spaceg0at because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join