It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 2012 : Finally time to make my first prediction (more to follow)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Okay ATS, for a while i have been scoping the waters here, i have so many ideas for threads and will (eventually) get to publishing them but for the time being i think the best project to begin with would be by predicting the future...but first a few things to clear up:

This is my first major prediction, i expect most of the fundamental elements will be correct however as it is my first time using 'long sight' (looking more than a day into the future) it will be pretty 'rough around the edges' , however i'm hoping by publishing these routinely i will train myself to have increased accuracy and such that is required for a 'clear' prediction.

Also it is important to mention what successes and failures i have encountered thus far, from my personal experiences i have found that there are two types of 'future sight' and that these two types can themselves be split into many other types, but for now, im just going to stick to explaining it in plane terms. So far i have had moderate success in using 'short sight' to predict occurrences or events that will occur within a few minutes or hours from the time the original prediction was made, this is my first time using 'long sight' but as stated earlier i know it will be roughly correct (it will be missing details but much of what i say will prove to pass)
Okay, so here goes..time to take the plunge !

My prediction is based on the overall events that will take place in March 2012

This prediction will not outline *all* the events that will take place, rather it will simply give an overall 'summation' of the most 'important' events of March 2012. So how to begin...?

I see yellow for Turkey, this means an economic boom, in the month of March it will experience great wealth, this will cause hope and happiness and a general 'spring feel' to enter the hearts of the citizens of Turkey, they will enjoy prosperity and it will be mentioned on the news in the west. Towards the end of March this 'yellow' will turn 'blue' in that Turkey will feel at peace,comfortable and proud.

However this 'yellowing' will cause Syria to turn a 'bright red', this means that the current civil war will reach a point of great passion in that each fighter will feel energy for the fight. They will feel passionate about instilling the new ways rather than feeling tired of the old ways, this will cause many 'blocks' or obstacles to be overcome and what may appear to the west as terrible violence will actually be a sudden, much needed surge in Syrian energy, March 2012 will be the height of the current civil war, beyond march much of it will be done on paper rather than man to man.

This is what i believe will be the main focus of March 2012, its short and sweet so its not really hard for you ATS'ers to digest, please come back to this thread at the end of March 2012 to see how accurate my prediction was. Also please bear in mind that it is only very 'small' because it is my first time using 'long sight', i hope as more time passes i will be able to learn from my experiences and make 'larger', more detailed predictions.

One last thing ! I also see and earthquake, its not much, it wont effect anyone in the west, it will be by some 'brown' mountains in the east, brown meaning old and strong. Again this will happen in March 2012.

I would be happy to discuss my technique with anyone that wants to learn how i came up with such predictions, however i will be more open about these techniques once this prediction either does or doesn't come to pass, thanks for reading !
edit on 17-2-2012 by TruthIncarnate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIncarnate

I would be happy to discuss my technique with anyone that wants to learn how i came up with such predictions, however i will be more open about these techniques once this prediction either does or doesn't come to pass, thanks for reading !

Please do.

I would be intersted in the techniques that you use here.
Is it something more than one can surmise just from reading the news and forecasting future events through logic?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

The best way (the simplest way) would be to explain it as follows:

Just as the brain has two hemispheres (the logical and the emotional) so does everything we do (or create) in this world, applying this to my predictive process means that yes, some of it is based on logic and reasoning, however for me personally, i can only translate these emotional occurrences through logical experiences, so for example i mention Turkey turning yellow (emotional explanation of a logical phenomena) this is logically explained as an increase in wealth and general spring feel (that feeling you get when stretching your arms on a sunny day when you wake up from a nice rest).

So i guess the simplest formula would be :

Initial emotive experience -----> translate into logical occurrences ----------> final prediction.

*EDIT* also....same sig

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthIncarnate

Your "predictions" are already a given and nothing new. Everyone knows Syria will turn in to another Libya job and while Turkey is allied with the USA, they would automatically receive improved economic stability.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Why say "You ATSers" ??? That always really gets me, you are you you know you are now. You cannot seperate yourself anymore than the next guy here, you are either a member or you are not, but to say "You" always feels like you think "we" are a bunch of something you do not see yourself as. "You" do get what im saying right?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Also to say, second sight has come to me, however it is far from the cerebral experience you are having fun with.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Ah by 'you ATS'ers' i was simply referring to those people who really get into conspiracy theories and really value this board as a place they can go to if they ever need help resourcing or 'piecing the puzzle together'. While on the other side of the coin is the casual user who only really keeps up with front page threads. Thats all

It would be interesting to hear what your experiences were like, i think its different for everybody, but thats just what i have deduced from my experience

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Like i said, at first these predictions will be rough, however overtime i will be able to give accurate descriptions with lots more details, just stick around and see how it pans out

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
on a warning because i challenged david ickes teaching, if you take what is false, a lie, and say it is the truth,

this is being deceitful, using deception, so those under Judas ickes control, said i was calling david icke a liar,

well if you are not telling presenting the truth ,but presenting lies as truth what are you doing. ?

some people share their thoughts, latest web bot predictions?, solar flares?. mega earth quake march 2012 ?

forum.davidicke.com... predictions

forum.davidicke.com... webot prediction

forum.davidicke.com... three storms now converging

johnny

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnymax

Hmm...im...confused ? Personally i think David Icke is just another tool, if he was genuine then we would all know about it. Simple.
As for lies...well i don't agree with such nonsense, once someone lies it is only logical to doubt everything they say in the future, so why create that burden for yourselves..why make everyone doubt what you say by lying ?!

I suppose you could look at lying as an mislabeled truth, that is to say the lie is itself a lie, however it reveals the truth that Mr Joe Blogg's likes to lie, or has a habit of lying or whatever.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

OK. well enough said on that then...

As for my experiences, several were very profound, this energy found me able to simply get everything about the situations, I knew everything about individuals down to their DNA levels, nothing was shadowed, not even their most intimate thoughts and feelings as children, their earliest memories, intentions to present.

Some very interesting things like seeing things before they happened as if they ahd already happened only to discover it would not happen until the next day or beyond.

This kind of stuff had me on edge at one point in my life as there was no shut off for it and it was one of the most lonely times in my life. There was noone to discuss it with or to guide me.

My Grandmother also had it when she was young and one day we went to a restaurant to talk, she basically told me to let it go, to ignore it. That for her it caused nothing but trouble and pain. People will abuse you for information and are never really happy when the news does not suit their desires or needs.

Anyway, many types of experiences happened, not one particular kind like precog as it was more timeless stuff.

edit on 17-2-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Also to say that I think we all have it.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If i stood on the middle floor of a building that was on fire, and i was there in an official capacity, and you ran up to me and asked, which way for the escape route,

and i directed you to go to the higher floors, where in reality and the correct information was to go down,

when you point people in the wrong direction, and use deception to achieve this to, woe unto you.

johnny

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Which is a roundabout way of agreeing with a lot of us when we say we don't believe anything that idiot Icke says.

Correct? Thought so.

OP....let's see what happens. Interesting thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Wow, i have the same thing, bar the DNA reading, i can tell someones childhood experiences just by looking into someone's eyes, but dont do it so much anymore. Also for some reason your post makes me feel comforted, i hope the best for you, with these kind of experiences its easy to get lost in a whirlpool of possibilities, i find logic and reason to be the perfect tether to remain sane if you ever get lost in the experience.

I also think we all have it, but people are scared of using it because it is not explained to them, its like jumping into an abyss for them, they dont know what they are experiencing so choose to ignore it, this is most prevalent in people who are highly emotional, like i said earlier the best way to overcome this is with logic and reason.
edit on 18-2-2012 by TruthIncarnate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Im sorry but are you saying that im deceiving people ? You directly say 'you' a lot in your comment, not Icke, not people, but you, have i caused 'you' offense, im sorry if i have. I can promise 'you' that im not deceiving anyone, i do not deceive in order to gain.

Furthermore using the burning building metaphor is highly emotive, don't you think thats manipulation of the mind? By purposefully making someone feel a certain emotion just so you can push your agenda onto them...and that is surely gain through deception ?
edit on 18-2-2012 by TruthIncarnate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Thanks, i see you a lot on interesting topics, i hope you enjoy the read !

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Well I have to say that you have certainly leapt head-first into the void ... congratulations for your daring ... I know you said that you'd scoped the site for a while before posting but please be aware that some member's can be pretty brutal with people who make premonitions ... usually because after the OP's grandiose ground laying they are doomed to complete faiure ... that's when the hungry (and sometimes angry) member's pounce on the prey once their weakness has been exposed as nought but 'guesswork' and/or 'wishful thinking' (not psychic/intuitive premonition).

However, whilst it's true that many who have gone before you have failed miserably you differ slightly in the fact that you pre-warned us that you were new to this and not to expect miracles ... because you were only trying to hone your skills (let's remember that folks before you bare your teeth if nothing comes of this) ... we all have to start and practice our crafts somewhere and this is as good a place as any ... in fact this is probably the best place because it will certainly test your metal

I shall follow with interest and can I just say I like not only the way you use colour to translate your thoughts ... but more importantly I like that you are aware of the importance of using both hemispheres of the brain ... so from one 'dual-brainer' to another ... good luck.

Woody

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you so much ! Im pretty sure if these events do come to pass the 'debunkers' will find a way to disprove it, but as i said im hoping to continue these threads each month, hopefully giving consecutively correct or accurate predictions with increased detail and range. But everyone must begin somewhere and beginners often get things wrong, so im prepared for that risk.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIncarnate
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you so much ! Im pretty sure if these events do come to pass the 'debunkers' will find a way to disprove it, but as i said im hoping to continue these threads each month, hopefully giving consecutively correct or accurate predictions with increased detail and range. But everyone must begin somewhere and beginners often get things wrong, so im prepared for that risk.

Good for you ... as I said in the last post I will follow with interest ... stay humble in your accuracy

Woody

top topics

<<   2 >>

join