It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Season 4 to premiere in 20 min

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Really? I did not know they were moving it to H2 I thought they would be played on both, or be premiered on 1 and leave reruns for 2. That sucks I'm sorry.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

lol oh georgio. at least his hairs lookin a bit better

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yeah i really like it too, haven't watched the new season yet (Going to go find this episode now lol
), but i didnt think alot of season 3 was that good, only afew eps of season 3 was good imo. But other then that its a great show
. S+F for the OP

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Online:
www.watchseries-online.eu...

putlocker is pretty hassle free

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Online:
www.watchseries-online.eu...

putlocker is pretty hassle free

Yeah i think putlocker is one of the best online video providers imo, as it never pauses for me and the quality is always pretty good
. star for you my friend for linking the ep to me

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is probably one of my favorite shows on TV right now, i was so sad that they decided to move it to H2 because I only get the regular one. At least they can easily be found online, but I think a lot less people will watch now that it is not on regular cable, o well guess they know what they are doing.

While I do not agree with everything they are saying I find it to be very fasinating and I wish, deep down, that it could all be true. Also just being able to see all the ancient sites and artifacts is worth it even if you do not believe in AA.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs
reply to post by JimmyJim

yeah, I think they are getting us ready for disclosure so everyone wont go completely crazy. I'm sure history is part of the government as is every other channel on television lol

Or maybe it is to divert your attention to fictional alien invasion so you don't have time to think about the real problems in this world, like the elite/banksters raping the world and enslaving us.

This show provides absolutely no proof either other than taking religious texts out of context or similar.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
this show is a double edged sword for me.. the very second i saw the movie "stargate" i absolutely knew this would turn out as a mass media campaign, prior to the movie i'm sure it was discussed and probably a huge topic but i was oblivious to it.. anyway.. i definitely hate the idea because i believe in God and that Jesus is the messiah and this show in a lot of ways tries to presuppose this notion, not all but more than a few people from the show. i can't help but to agree that the ancients definitely had some help though i mean in some of the building stone work alone it just looks impossible that ancient humans did this on this own especially in cusco. anyway.. i believe "aliens" have been here back in the day moreso than now actually, for the main reason that i can't wrap my head around the fact that interstellar space travel in any advanced culture can be made without the help of black holes, worm holes or time travel with the "ufo's" that are usually captured on video, it's my opinion that there has to be a "mothership" of some sort and if there is i'd think that this couldn't be hidden very easily. on a lighter note i am glued to every episode just to see how giorgio a. tsoukalos hair gets bigger and bigger every season hehe someone creative needs to make a animated gif of img's from saeson 1 to present haha

cusco stone looks like it's been heated to the point of it becoming malleable then placed into place.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

This guy is a trip.
I expect him to go super saiyan any minute.
lol

Btw it's a great show. Saw a few things I haven't heard about before.
The episode about the Dogans is very interesting.
edit on 18-2-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
seems that in England only series 1,2 have been aired
i've just looked it up as i watched it when ever i saw it on, but with only recently finding out how many series there was it seems it's not aired anymore in ther uk? on catch up it gives me series 1,2 no 3 nor 4 and it's next on tomorrow at 12pm on history series 2 episode 9.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So I just watched the episode and I was thinking of something during all the talk of blood sacrifices. Some speculation: What if the blood sacrifice ritual came into being after the Mayans witnessed the aliens drawing blood from some of their people for laboratory purposes of some sort? Maybe this was the last thing they saw the aliens do before they left and that's why they kept thinking they needed to sacrifice purer blood so that they might return?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
A.Aliens is one of my Faves and they are moving it to H2. How ever will I watch it. You just know they will exploit 2012. I'm gonna miss it. bummer unless anybody has ideas that dont including expanding my cable.My budget has to shrink

top topics

<< 1   >>

join