It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Season 4 to premiere in 20 min

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is my first post to a forum

But anyways, I have seen every ancient aliens episode and I'm sure you guys love it as much as I do so I made sure to remind everyone! The first episode is about the connections between the Mayans and ancient aliens.

This reminds me of that new upcoming documentary the mexican goverment is coming out with about how they have real evidence of the mayans and the aliens relationship. They say there is a "landing pad" for spaceships under a lake within the mayan temples.

The documentary is called 2012 The revelations of the mayans, it is to come out late this year
www.reuters.com...

check it out, its something to look forward too. anyways, bye

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ahhh, what network is carrying this??? I can't find it!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

History and History 2 hurry hurry hurry

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
What do UFO buffs on this site think about Ancient Aliens?

Is it worth watching? Or is it #..

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I found it! Yeah! Thank you!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JimmyJim

Yes it is very worth watching. Its all facts, but it asks questions for you to put the pieces together between our history and aliens. Its became really popular since I first started watching because it all really makes since. It goes into every little part of history and shows the real deal weather it had aliens in it or not. Its kinda like the behind the scenes of history. I don't know, but Its probably my favorite television show for sure

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

no prob enjoy

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I think you'll find a mixed bag when it comes to reviews of AA. Personally, I love it. I have every episode on my DVR, and have watched every episode at least three times. Season one was the best, IMO, and it's a bit of rehash after that, but it beats anything else on the tube.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hi everybody! can someone tell me were i can watch this show online! i would love to see it but im located in Germany and i dont get this channel. any help would be cool! thx

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I didn't know it was on and it is just what I need right now. Soon as I read your title I ran to turn on the t.v.!

I have seen many of the episodes but not even close to all of them. But I do like the show a lot. It's changed my life sort of. I look at things so differently now.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It's on the History Channel.

This episode is so compelling, that artist rendition of the Mayan King space apparatus was just pinpoint.

We're now seeing past explanations of Ancient Civilizations fall through. We know so little.

It's DEF. worth watching.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by greybeard1

Yes it's cool...but if its the truth, why would they let us know it on National TV?? The History Channel is part of the government I believe.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
is there any way to watch it online????

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by samaria

if I ever miss an episode, of anything I go to tv-links.eu and search for the television show, and a bunch of links will come up some like megavideo and a bunch of other links. otherwise i would just google it in the next couple of days and itll be up on youtube.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Really looking forward to this. I've really enjoyed the prior documentaries. Thanks for the heads up.

Any links to further resources on the fourth season would be appreciated.

Here's what I can find:

Show schedule: en.wikipedia.org...

Facebook: www.facebook.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyJim
reply to post by greybeard1

Yes it's cool...but if its the truth, why would they let us know it on National TV?? The History Channel is part of the government I believe.

Maybe they've been acclimatizing us all along through Hollywood. Either that or they've got nothing to lose in us knowing at this stage due to whatever events are imminent.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

thanks for the hint

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

yeah, I think they are getting us ready for disclosure so everyone wont go completely crazy. I'm sure history is part of the government as is every other channel on television lol

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Great. The commercial just said it will be on H2 now instead of History. I guess I'll have to find another way to watch it from now on. They said H2 is the new home for Ancient Aliens. Grrr. I don't get that channel and I'm not willing to pay more just to get it.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Man,I missed the first 45 mins.

How many times did Georgio appear?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join