It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

much needed introduction whilst im drunk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
im 24, been scoping this forum since 2004, decided to join in 2008 and only started to contribute to threads as of 2011.

what brought me to ATS was a ufo sighting i had back in 2003, where me and my friends seen a diamond ufo split into 4 sections and stayed there for 2-3 hours. I was drugged out my face at this time(ON FRESH AIR, NO DRUGS INVOLVED ATS MODS), but you cant be tripping where all three people see the same thing, no? ( i really dont know) Anyway I was so convinced that i seen a UFO tht i googled 'ufo sighting west yorkshire leeds'..to no avail, i just got this webiste, so from then is started to scope this forum.

This forum opened my eyes allot. If you ahve every read any of my posts, you will know i come from a prety hateful back background. i grew up in an area which is 85% muslim, my school was 80-85% mulsim wiand 2% black.mixed race(what i am) my school was the most racist place one could ever imagine. I went to school with Huseib Hussain who blew the 56 bud up in london 7/7 attacks, which i actually made a thread about.

I usaed to be a member of EDL - until i started reading up on things that changed my perspective and made me ralisze that racial discrimination is jyst another tool for me to hate my brothers, you guys. I used to march with them, Manchester and Leeds - a turnign point for me was when i was marhcing, we got chased by the polocie, pushed into a corner and because i got parted from my friends, members of EDL thought i wasnt with them, so they turned on me and started calling me 'n-word' etc - which made me ralize that they are just racist idiots.

Anyway, I love ATS. My name is leon, i have a beautiful daughter, probablky the best looking baby inthe wrld FACT. shes the best thign that happened to me in my whole life and changed eveythign about me. Because of my old enviroment, i left school with no qualifications, nothing, so when it was time for me to make money i did it by the most illegal means you could ever imagine. i robbed, stole and taken from everbody withotu any kind of empathy. i had to do this, i was a product of my envroment, i had nobody round me to tell me otherwise. Anyway, when i started educating y self through reading (which was an idea of my grand mother, thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hey, welcome and happy posting.

Also FYI, Mods don't allow talk of personal use of drugs. So be careful when talking about the details of your UFO sighting my friend. Just don't want you to get in trouble.

As far as I know, there is know issue with admitting you have been drinking though.

Happy drinking and happy posting!

Cheers!

edit on 17-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Id like to say too...im drunk at 1:19 in the morning, uk time..not like 12 in the afternoon in america - that woudl make me insane.

i was on the drug of frssh air brother xxx
edit on 17-2-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...here's your very own, custom made, ATS straight Jacket...wear it with pride....

Des

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

not like 12 in the afternoon in america - that woudl make me insane.

You must have never been to college in the US then! Noon would be a late start!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Welcome to ATS...here's your very own, custom made, ATS straight Jacket...wear it with pride....

Des

Wow, where you get that from i actually have the same jacket as that, in fact i have two! how mad, what a cool jacket, the guy told me this was one of a kind

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by n00bUK

not like 12 in the afternoon in america - that woudl make me insane.

You must have never been to college in the US then! Noon would be a late start!

i i got told america had a 9 hour time difference so i took 9 away from 1 in the morning and got 12 mid day.

i told you, im pretty fked up right now

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
After 4 yrs its about time you made an intro!

I've seen you around since I first started, good work around here.

I've always wanted someone to post for me while I am drunk, maybe tomorrow night....

Welcome, if you havnt already felt welcomed!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hey dude, I am also drunk, hehe... welcome! (even though you have like 100 times more posts than me) haha....

I am scared of EDL because I am foreign (latino origins) and even though all my English friends say that I am more English than them I know this wont matter to EDL because if you look foreign then you are against them... one of my best friends is in EDL though and obviously he does not care that I am not white but many of them do and will attack you for that.

Anyway.... have a good one

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Well I've got to say.. I've read a lot of Intro posts by members that were drunk, and yours by far is the most recent.. And now.. here's your (Cue music) 25 cent tour..!

Welcome n00bUK

To save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache and frustration, please review the below....

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the 'topic' search words of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...

Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret (ATS), the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure to act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

edit on 2/18/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Wow, I can't believe I made an introduction thread while I was drunk, what an idiot. Ats should have a alcohol ban on posting. If I was soba I would of never done one, I just like lurking and randomly posting. I feel exposed, noooooo. Joke. Still a bit tipsy, gunna hit the bed again

new topics

top topics

join