It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Prime Minister Conman continues to try to destroy free health service

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The English Prime Minister Cameron, aka Conman after his training in public relations (read spin doctor), is attempting to privatize the free-at-point of delivery NHS health system in England.

He has now decided to have a meeting with some "health professionals" whatever they are in manager/pr speak.

Conman has not told anyone who these people are.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

In his usual cowardly public relations way he avoids discussing the important issue with doctors and nurses on whose goodwill he relies upon for the maintenance of the NHS.

Conman`s ulterior motive is to sell the lucrative parts of the NHS to US Health corporations.

I hope that we can all label him as the deceitful coward that he is and remember this moment in time when England has a US style health system in the future.

Conman probably compares the meeting with the "health professionals" as taking a whore to a restaurant before screwing her.

The Daily Telegraph now reports that General Practitioners and the BMA (Doctor`s Union) are not invited even though General Practitioners will be in charge of the budget.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 17-2-2012 by dr treg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I knew from when the elections were taking place that David "call me Dave" Cameron would end up becoming P.M..

& that it was going to be a big mistake.

Country got suckered into voting for him, just as America got suckered into voting for Barry Obama.

Just me 2 pence though

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Why do I get the feeling that in this context "health professional" could mean anything from his secret, private Swedish nurse, to the manager of his pension portfolio?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yeah they are doing this in Canada too. Also we will be saying goodbye to a good chunk of education and many other things. I understand that these are free services that we aren't entitled to however there are currently few alternatives to these services in the private sector. So no access to healthcare or a decent education.

Its basically austerity disguised as a debt reduction plan. Canadian politicians are pretty slick con men.

Check out this pile of BS

new topics

top topics

join