It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic mediums vs Religion beliefs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Spirits lie. Spirits deceive. And guess what? You don't need a Bible to prove it.
Just read the inordinate amount of contradictory and vain babblings of their words. The very same babblings are also given by channelers of supposed "aliens". And all of them do one identical thing - bring up Christ Jesus and deny the doctrine of salvation. All of them. Then they feed the ego, promising "secret knowledge and mysteries". Anybody that can then continue to believe that whatever they say is the "real truth" is blinded and deaf to God Above.

God is Truth. He confirms it to those seeking Him.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Maybe those christian "mystics" call whatever plane of existence that they do not understand, "hell".

Autowrench, could provide a lot more info on where the concept of hell came from than I can though.

Also, all religions started out as mystical. Man and his overcharged ego always marginalized the mystical properties due to his own misunderstanding. The injeel, torah, vedas, qua'ran etc all have something to teach if you can separate it from man's BS.

Jesus, Buddha, Zoraster etc were all great mystics in their own right, but we ignore this and instead focus on mundane aspects of ancient teachings instead. I wish I knew why.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

If a person cannot sit down and communicate with the most simple creatures I doubt they can understan GOD. Any prophet that cannot hear the thoughts of a simple cat, dog, hamster etc cannot with honesty say he communicates with the source/creator of such a creature.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Chief
sychics claim to get their information about the afterlife from 1st hand experience by talking to their "spirit guides" and other spirits while religions claim to get their information from God's prophets, messengers and angels from God. Who is right and who is wrong??

This is not entirely true, some psychics don't trust ANY spirits. They get their knowledge from feeling the energy of the situation itself, remember, everything is energy.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Something like a Hell does exist, but it's not like religion would have us Believe it.. same thing applies to Heaven, where the topmost level of the astral realms is a most heavenly place to visit, but it is not the end of the road for Souls by a long margin.

Back to Hell.. there exists in lower astral realms an area that has been called for many years, The Belief Territories. In this place you will find many, many deadies who are creating their own version of Hell based on Everything they ever Believed about Life, Religion, God, what is and what is not, and what they Believed they Deserved after death.

There are even deadies there who still don't know they are dead yet.. so they keep creating the same scenario over and over again until the begin to reaalise something is wrong with it.. and then they begin to understand they are dead and can move on then.

Oh.. this info isn't from my "guides" telling me, it is from my own direct experiences over the past few decades. I do know I am not the only one who knows these things, as many living people work in these lower astral realms assisting the dead into clarity. I personally take them into the Light to Wake Up.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Something like a Hell does exist, but it's not like religion would have us Believe it.. same thing applies to Heaven, where the topmost level of the astral realms is a most heavenly place to visit, but it is not the end of the road for Souls by a long margin.

Back to Hell.. there exists in lower astral realms an area that has been called for many years, The Belief Territories. In this place you will find many, many deadies who are creating their own version of Hell based on Everything they ever Believed about Life, Religion, God, what is and what is not, and what they Believed they Deserved after death.

There are even deadies there who still don't know they are dead yet.. so they keep creating the same scenario over and over again until the begin to reaalise something is wrong with it.. and then they begin to understand they are dead and can move on then.

Oh.. this info isn't from my "guides" telling me, it is from my own direct experiences over the past few decades. I do know I am not the only one who knows these things, as many living people work in these lower astral realms assisting the dead into clarity. I personally take them into the Light to Wake Up.

Ok, can I ask you a few questions if I may since you seem to have 1st hand experience on the subject..

1. What are all of the entities that are out there in the dimensions or spirit world or whatever you want to call it?

2. Do you ever communicate with non-human entities?

3. How do you communicate with these human entities that you are rescuing?

4. If everyone has a spirit guide, where are those spirit guides once someone passes away?? Why are they not assisting those in the "lower realms" who are "stuck in their own hells"?

5. Why do living humans, such as yourself, need to assist souls on the other side? Why can't God, angels, spirit guides and the relatives of those that passed assist those souls? Why must a living human assist them??

6. How do you know your actually assisting those souls?

Just a few questions for now.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Chief
Ok, can I ask you a few questions if I may since you seem to have 1st hand experience on the subject..

1. What are all of the entities that are out there in the dimensions or spirit world or whatever you want to call it?

2. Do you ever communicate with non-human entities?

3. How do you communicate with these human entities that you are rescuing?

4. If everyone has a spirit guide, where are those spirit guides once someone passes away?? Why are they not assisting those in the "lower realms" who are "stuck in their own hells"?

5. Why do living humans, such as yourself, need to assist souls on the other side? Why can't God, angels, spirit guides and the relatives of those that passed assist those souls? Why must a living human assist them??

6. How do you know your actually assisting those souls?

Just a few questions for now.

Hi BC,

Mate they are some brilliant questions.. one or two really BIG ones as well.. much better than the usual questions I get asked, like, "When will I meet my Soul Mate?" or "Will I win Lotto?".

1. As weird as it may sound, all those entities are only portions of Souls, just the same as us. The difference between them and us is that we chose to have a series of physical experiences on this world, while they chose to have a non-physical experience.

The Soul you are, that I am, and all the others, are massive and powerful Beings. They exist and participate in not only physical world experiences, but are also active in every layer of awareness above us.. they can even have more than one incarnation on a world of experience.. not necessarily all on Earth, but it does happen.

This goes some way to explaining the concept of Soul Mates.. which is something we misunderstand a lot.

Some of the Soul portions have chosen to play a role in various Agendas.. the Duality we humans know of as Good/Evil.. and so they can be experiences as Negative Entities.. the kind Religion tries to scare us away from.

Duality is participated in all the levels of awareness that support this World of Experience and others operating with this limiting belief structure. And so we see various Being playing their roles as goodies or baddies, scarey critters and alien thingies, etc.

The most important thing about the more negative choosing experiences is that we little humans can help to heal them back into Balance when they .. like ourselves.. have forgotten what they really are. It only takes really loving them as lost souls ot begin their healing.

2. Yes. Because humans are only one small number in a vast ocean of life in the multiverse. And we are Ego-centric, so we only see everything from our limited human perspective of us being the Prime Life in Our Universe. And this Core Belief of our's is what creates all the Limitations to Perception we experience as humans.

3. Each one can have difficulty communicating. So I run a "movie" in my Mind showing how to think the words and radiate them outwardly. Interestingly this process of running a movie in my mind is also how I tell animals what I would like them to do.. and if they like the idea they usually do it.

So once the deadie has learned how to communicate it lets me See what they experienced in their Life and in their death so that I can understand what the issue is that is holding them back. Being empathic is a bonus as it brings their emotional content into the Seeing.

From here communications flow freely as work through their issues together until they are ready to move on. This doesn't mean to say I haven't had some that are very aggressive and threatening or refuse to understand the communication process.

So that is how I communicate with all Beings in every layer of awareness.

4. "Spirit Guides" is very misunderstood Here.

The main "Guide" is You.. well.. it represents the Soul you are. It is not separate to you, it is part of You.. a higher version of You we could say. It is active in many levels of awareness and can even play the role of Helper to other humans.

When your physical body dies, You the Experiencer will go into the light at some point after.. you will wake up again into your own higher awareness.. at which point you are your "Guide" again and easily able to Remember all your history in all the worlds and layers of awareness.

Excellent last question in this section...

Some of them are.. but there is nothing to be done to assist any deadie until they become aware that they are dead and creating their own experiences.. only then can they be helped to find their way into the light.

As you can see the same thing occurs with the deadies who are stuck close to the physical world (ghosts).

continued....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
5. Great questions.

For ourselves, we don't really need to go there and assist, but, we do it because we can, because we are filled with love for those less fortunate and desire to assist in any way we can.

We are aware that life on earth is truly only a blink of an eye.. one small drop in the bucket of all our existences and so we find it important to help those who are still 'asleep' so to speak.. wherever they may be.

We humans do not care what one sub-atomic particle in one small atom in one cell on our arm is doing .. just like 'God' does not care what one small portion of itself is doing.

A better understanding of 'God' would be to consider this universe(bubbleverse) as an energetically aware life-form.. and that would be getting closer to the reality than what we humans have Believed about it since ancient times.

Oops, I digressed a bit then.

6. That's the easiest one you have asked.

When you watch a deadie who you have just taken into the light start to Wake Up from their Dream.. it is the single most powerful experience you could ever have.

At first there is always someone or something from their life on earth waiting there to greet them. And once the deadie touched down in the place I call the Arrival Zone, I let them go and sit back to observe.

What happens next is.. something stirs inside them.. it is the recognition of the FEEL of the place. This helps bring up their own memories of this place and as that begins to grow within them, they start to sparkle and shine from the inside.

As they do this.. everything they ever Believed about Life, about God, ALL human Beliefs.. starts to fall away from them like mud.. I call it Dross.. the mucky stuff of all human issues. And when done waking up the deadie shines brightly with it's full memory in place, with it's knowing what it is and what it is doing within existence.

The first time I saw this happen I was shocked.. awed.. in Love.. I cried in joy. And it took me ages to work out how to try and express it in words for others to know they have nothing to fear in life or after.

And that is how I know we are helping them.

I hope that these words go some way to answering your questions adequately enough for you. And I thank you for the time and effort involved in finding the right questions to ask.

edit on 22-2-2012 by Tayesin because: dyslexia

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

When you do finish your e-book I hope you start a thread here with a link to it. I am sure there are others that could benefit from information free of belief systems and backed up with experience rather than speculation.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Also, have you ever been relaxed and suddenly felt like your in an earthquake? I have literally had to sit a glass of water on the table to see if it was just a feeling or if it was an actual earthqake (lived in california at the time).

Wasn't meditating at the time...just sitting on the couch, chilling out.

You've got to share some of your methods. Have you always had experiences or did they come after some event? Share a little, bro.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

Hi,

If I'm still around at the time then I will post up about the e-book, although that may be breaking the T&C since I want to sell it for about 5 to 7 dollars so my daughter has some sort of legacy from me, as I've never been a materialist so won't be leaving her much at all really.

I have used very simple methods for exploration, and they were really just a natural progression from my earliest experiences in life that began around age 5. Some people came into my life and shared things they learned, which I adapted for my own use and continued to modify over the years for better personal results.

Those finalised methods are very, very simple and have worked for the majority of people I worked with over the past 12 years or so while sharing them.. and I wrote a desciption of them on my website.. all free... link in my sig.

I have experienced that inner earhtquake feeling before.. not sure of the cause for it if not chemically induced. Perhaps diet lacking in certain things or simply experiencing being partially out of body while awake and mobile? I know sleep deprivation could also bring about similar scenarios.

I'll be taking another short rest from ATS as I've hammered it hard the past couple of weeks while able to. So good luck and be well.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

As they do this.. everything they ever Believed about Life, about God, ALL human Beliefs.. starts to fall away from them like mud.. I call it Dross.. the mucky stuff of all human issues. And when done waking up the deadie shines brightly with it's full memory in place, with it's knowing what it is and what it is doing within existence.

The first time I saw this happen I was shocked.. awed.. in Love.. I cried in joy. And it took me ages to work out how to try and express it in words for others to know they have nothing to fear in life or after.

Thank You!!!! Its a rough day with the kids, and not feeling well, drained, and too caught up in the nonsense instead of appreciating the joy inside, the real spirit, and having humor and light spirit about it all.

That nearly brought tears to my eyes, this is the stuff we need to hear more and more.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
5. Great questions.

For ourselves, we don't really need to go there and assist, but, we do it because we can, because we are filled with love for those less fortunate and desire to assist in any way we can.

We are aware that life on earth is truly only a blink of an eye.. one small drop in the bucket of all our existences and so we find it important to help those who are still 'asleep' so to speak.. wherever they may be.

We humans do not care what one sub-atomic particle in one small atom in one cell on our arm is doing .. just like 'God' does not care what one small portion of itself is doing.

A better understanding of 'God' would be to consider this universe(bubbleverse) as an energetically aware life-form.. and that would be getting closer to the reality than what we humans have Believed about it since ancient times.

Oops, I digressed a bit then.

6. That's the easiest one you have asked.

When you watch a deadie who you have just taken into the light start to Wake Up from their Dream.. it is the single most powerful experience you could ever have.

At first there is always someone or something from their life on earth waiting there to greet them. And once the deadie touched down in the place I call the Arrival Zone, I let them go and sit back to observe.

What happens next is.. something stirs inside them.. it is the recognition of the FEEL of the place. This helps bring up their own memories of this place and as that begins to grow within them, they start to sparkle and shine from the inside.

And that is how I know we are helping them.

I hope that these words go some way to answering your questions adequately enough for you. And I thank you for the time and effort involved in finding the right questions to ask.

edit on 22-2-2012 by Tayesin because: dyslexia

Ok. Good. I wanted to come back to this earlier but had no time. But first may I ask you this, is there a general belief amongst psychics. The same questions I asked you, I asked to other psychics on other message boards and from what I see there are different view points from different psychic mediums. How can a neutral person like myself discern which psychic is believable and which is not?? If just about every psychic has a different viewpoint on the same questions then which psychic do I believe? How are psychic mediums any different than religions who all claim they are right and know the truth? You also know that religions have their own mystics who also claim to have "1st hand experience" in the spirit world (via dreams, out of body experiences, exorcisms, channeling, etc..). How is your "1st hand experience) any different from any other psychic medium, exorcist, devil worshipping, religious mystic, etc..

You do know that there have been like a gazzillion people, past and present, who claim to have "1st hand experience' with the paranormal world. How are those peoples experience any different than yours? Could it be that you have "part" of the truth as does many other psychics, religious mystics, voodoo priest, djinn conjurers and the likes. Have you ever witnessed the negative side of the paranormal like possessions or majik spells or djinns/demons or the likes? Do you believe they exist or is there a negative side to the paranormal?? I'll continue this in a few. Some knew questions for you when you come back if you don't mind..

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think spiritual Vs religion is a better way of looking at it.
Although most mediums I know are part of unity churches or some form of spiritualist church,
they have a religion too.

No one can say for certain what is true and what is not.
This all could be one big chemical reaction and we go poof!!
Or this could be a classroom for the spirit to develop in,
Or it could be part of a much bigger picture we are not privileged enough to know about.
Or...or...or.....

It is ALL possible, every angle and aspect.

Why is that?

Lots of ways a mind could go and lots of paths a soul can take.
Organized or non organized spiritual beliefs are just that.
Not a single one of us knows the answer even if we would like to think we do.

I get weird guide insights all the time, but I just hold them as somethings opinion on the universe or world and no more a truth than what I believe. Spirit guides, spirits, none of them know any more than we do really. They have a different look on something, but again, it is all just another aspect or perspective.

To me that's what it is all about, perspectives. Everyone is seeing the same things,feeling the same things, but all have different perspectives on these things. They slap labels on and then it HAS to be that way....because it is labeled....

It is a lot of brain junk.
When you experience spirits, like a medium does, you bet it is going to give you a unique perspective on things. You cannot deny your own experience,and it is like putting a puzzle together.
You start to formulate how some things work, and then your perspective changes a little.
What I have realized is that as my perspective changes, so does the experiences.

You really do experience what you believe.....

IMO

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
When psychic mediums claim there is no hell because their spirit guides (or whoever) told them ... they are either just plain wrong or they are listening to bad spirits. Near Death Expeirences show that there is indeed a Hell. It's real.

Christians have MYSTICS. (I don't know about Buddhists and Jews ... gotta look that one up). Religious mystics who have visions and are granted visits from those who have passed away. I guess you could call them the psychics of the Christian community .. but it's more than that.

Near death experiences, are just that...near death...they are not death...the trepidation of the passing conjures up vistas that may, or may not, mirror the religious and non-religious alike...hence, the preponderence for christians to envisage a vision of hell, non-believers - blankness...and any variable in between...

Most esoteric text deals with this passing in different ways...two, you might want to look at (as a comparison for images of hell) are the Egyptian, and more importantly, the Tibetan Book of the Dead...

They explain these vistas in context very well...

A99

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Big Chief

I'm going through something like that myself and been researching as much as I can to define a personal problem which is sometimes hard to deal with.
I believe in Infinity. I think Infinity is the true definition to what is God and God is the true definition to what is understanding and definition of understanding is infinite.
Love honour and respect in all aspects of life Inside outside and all that surrounds us, everything good and great.

Confusion and everything that leads to confusion, pain or suffering or harm which often circles back confusion even more. I believe to be what is Evil

God, religion, spirits, aura, sharkra, souls, energies, beliefs etc: is often lost in words from the person with the power in hand. The Bible, which I respect as a very old book although confusing and it's metaphors told and truth to it stories perceived then written differently incorrectly or correctly like Chinese whispers as such. The book of great power for many people. Many different kinds of siMilar books written from religious collective and their beliefs that differ between each other all heading back to the same thing to begind with. In all cultures and natIonalItIes people all around the world have the dIfferent belIefs.
Wars betWeen some the have conflicting ideas did they not aware or able to define of perceive each other correctly with understanding.

I've experienced so much in my life good and bad and know a lot about so many things. I found it hard to find a person to talk to at the moment I am suffering from what most would call in the public view or define as schizophrenia.
4 years I have been experiencing things that are not the everyday normality foremost or anyone else I've met as yet.
Conversations with so called voices, visions of unexplainable things that can be misconstrued as crazy. Medically diagnosed has schizophrenia or paranoid schizophrenia.
A term or generalisation of the name for people that are going through spiritual conflict and that are struggling to deal with it. Which I already new all but after struggling with dealing with these circumstances or happenings after about 2 years since it started happening. Mental health is limited in the range of help you can receive I'll get you to it's lack of understanding tutor scientific reasons.
Clairvoyant, psychic, Esp, extra sensory perception, higher state of awareness. Is the non medical side of things I've come to see and believe.
Our ability to deal with what comes along with these with these unproven abilities scientifically speaking. Very real Very true.
How mucH we can Handle and to wHat energies or evil spirits good spirits Guardians Angels Demons wHatever way you want to put it. DefineD in many ways.
How we can Handle personally with few to talk to about such things. I need help is needed send you seek it medically you will be to find a schizophrenic.
Where as if you don't and keep it a secret you knoW that you have ESP are clairvoyant as such.

because of my life experiences everything that I've learnt to out from my childhood to who I am now. The knowledge and my awareness and my ability to perceive I know I'm not crazy I know what I believe I know what's what even though I'm forever better learning I feel alone as my understanding theoretically grows without someone to confide in. I prove to myself that I am right and never give up and find comfort in researching on the Internet and of other people's experiences as such that leads back to defining knowledge of perceived awareness around the world with great philosophising to what is and why.

I apologize if what I have written doesn't make a whole lot of sense as there is so much that I would like to say.
How to define what I mean in words on here to the way others will understand what I'm trying to explain I'm no sure.
Getting tired thanks for reading would love to chat more if I can find anyone with the same questions or answers.
Thank you, peace and love.
Cheers!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join