It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrests made in Italy after discovery of $6 trillion in fake U.S. bonds! CNN News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Italian authorities on Friday arrested eight people in possession of an estimated $6 trillion in counterfeit U.S. Treasury bonds, according to Italian paramilitary police and an Italian news agency. The discovery of the fake bonds -- made to look as if they were printed by the U.S. Federal Reserve in 1934 -- came about as part of an investigation into a local mafia association. The arrest order for the alleged criminals was issued by a preliminary investigative judge in the southern Italian city of Potenza, police noted. Italian authorities, working with their Swiss counterparts, learned about the counterfeit bonds by way of eavesdropping on wiretapped phones, police said. The total of $6 trillion is more than twice the Italy's national debt. The Italian news agency, ANSA, reported that the bonds were also discovered "alongside copies of the Treaty of Versailles rolled inside lead cylinders." CNN can not independently verify that account.
Article Link

6 trillion dollars? That's twice as Italy's national debt...and only 8 people arrested? 6 trillion dollars in fake U.S bonds in the hands of a few! Not only that the article says:

The discovery of the fake bonds -- made to look as if they were printed by the U.S. Federal Reserve in 1934

I've heard this fiasco thing before and I do not believe it is part of the mafia mobsters. The federal reserve is the mafia..

David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford are involved in this fiasco, especially Benjamin Fulford and his asian secret society protecting him.

Here is a good link, there are 6 sections fulll of evidence and proof divinecosmos.com...

I've heard awhile back the same thing happened in Italy, Benjamin Fulford once said.

Federal Reserve Bank of Texas 1934 Series Three Trillion Dollar Bond Box -- Interior View

100,000-Dollar Federal Reserve Gold Certificate -- From "Unwanted Publicity"

One Billion Dollars Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank Bond -- From "Unwanted Publicity"

divinecosmos.com...
edit on 17-2-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Nice find, S&F from me.

I find this all very interresting, hard to say what to believe, but something rotten is definetly going on...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I remember this being speculated like 2 years ago.
Why is it on cnn now?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

I also wonder too, unless the powers that be are losing their grip on mainstream media. That's the only reason I can think of now, this happened awhile ago or maybe another one?

new topics

top topics

join