It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschilds And Global Domination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Here's an interesting article which I first read on 'The Independent's' website but for some reason they have taken it down now...

Anyway I found the same article on a different site, here is an excerpt:

None of the Rothschild enterprises have been banks in the sense as understood by the man or woman in the street. What Mayer Rothschild founded in the 1760s was a business which grew from the humble beginning of selling rare coins to becoming the prime moneylender to greedy and spendthrift governments across Europe. One German contemporary quipped that Mayer was "the pride of Israel ... before whose money box kings and emperors humbly bow". And the novelist Thackeray said of Nathan that he was "not king of the Jews, but the Jew of the kings". The brothers financed both sides in the Napoleonic wars and in the Austro-Prussian war too.

The full article can be found here.
edit on 19-2-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: spell fail

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
I am just going to point this out that anybody in here who thinks Adolf Hitler was a 'good' person and the U.S. is 'evil' clearly has prejudices against the West and there is nothing they can say that will change that.

Hitler invaded countries - and you all DESPISE the U.S. for invading Iraq/Afghanistan. Hitler invaded Poland, France, blah blah, then he tried to keep these countries for himself, and persecute everybody that didnt 'live up to his standards'

If you think Hitler was a good guy then you are pure evil, plain and simple. End of story. You can throw out a 200 paragraph essay thats well informed and says a lot of facts but thats not going to change the fact that youre deluded by history and absolutely insane.

Its amazing these same people call people that are in favor of refusing the terrorist regime of Ayatollah Khamenei nuclear weapons "evil warmongers".

At this point its purely ridiculous.

I fully agree with you that Hitler was an evil genius. He appeared reasonable and relatively sane at first in 1932-33 when the Enabling Act of 1933 gave him power.

Compared with Ludendorf who had advocated total war he seemed progressive and moderate, even pliable, but then came the night of the long knives and then Kristalnacht. Suddenly many people who had backed Hitler like the steel magnate Fritz Thyssen realised they created a monster and either fled or shut up in fear for their own lives.

I think an even bigger monster was Rockerfeller who pushed Hitler to take the caucuses oilfields to settle old scores with the Bolsheviks. Perhaps even more evil is the US administration through the Dulles brothers and the Schroeder bank facilitated Rockerfeller to push Hitler towards war with the Soviets.

Against such huge manipulations in support of Hitler, I do not find it out of context that the Rothschilds and their banking interests used all sorts of manipulations, or subterfuges to counter Hitler, or protect themselves. I think it was a logical thing to seek to carve out a homeland in Palestine.

That much being said the Palestinians have suffered real pain from dislocation too and the pain of encroachment by new settlements in the west Bank just keeps re-opening wounds.

I don't think it is anti-semitic to take an interest in the history of intrigues by both pro and anti Jewish factions in WW2. History is what it is and we are not told all the facts in our history books. I am certain many anti Semitic people revel in pointing the finger at intrigues by the Rothschilds and somehow take gratification that somehow in their eyes the Jewish boycott movement of 1932-33 etc justified WW2... It did not
edit on 19-2-2012 by sy.gunson because: spelling corrections

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Another article about Nathaniel Rothschild, this is very recent, Feb 11th 2012. Rothschild vs the Daily Mail, Rothschild lost!
Maybe not as powerfull as some may imagine!?

Mr Rothschild claimed he was subjected to "sustained and unjustified" attacks in the May 2010 article, which portrayed him as a "puppet master", dangling his friend Lord Mandelson in front of the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska to ease the passage of colossal business deals.

Article here

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Actually unless you show how these respective Royal families are directly connected to global warming scares I have to correct you that Global warming was an unheard of theory which ENRON seized upon around 1984 as a way to ratchet up energy prices and to that end they funded then maverick environmentalist scientists to produce reports to assist their cause.

For example it has been documented that the British Royal family through their Cayman Island accounts held in the Royal Bank of Scotland operations there have been funding Al Gore's global warming hysteria campaign all design to corner the petrodollar recycling system through carbon credits that would be implemented with the passage of Cap and Trade legislation.

ENRON? That company was involved in a scheme to corner the CNG market in the thinking CNG would be the dominate fuel to generate electricity. Note they were active in two things, buying up gas leases and power companies. That one is not hard to figure out.

ENRON was not involved in global warming hysteria. They had no money invested in that scheme.

Originally posted by sy.gunson If I recall correctly those scientists created a computer model to show climate effects assuming steady rise in global temperatures, however since then we have had so many contradictory cold snaps that the model has been modified each time to accommodate the reality that temperatures were not rising as predicted.

The planet has been rising in average temperature for the past 11,500 years ever since the beginning of the end of the last ice age. The rate of increase has been steady. Man made global warming is a scam pure and simple, but the planet is warming. .028 of the atmosphere for roughly the past 100 years is what percentage of man made greenhouse gases have been dumped into the entire planet's atmosphere which have and are being constantly scrubbed out of it. That is not enough to impact the rate of increase that involves a natural process of global heating and cooling according to Earth's ever changing orbital patterns changing from a more circular pattern to a more elliptical over hundreds of thousands of years.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
reply to post by rootzgemini

Jack Otto's Forbidden Knowledge video describes the history or the Kharzars quite well. The jews that lived in Jerusalem originally, would be referred to as Semitic jews for my understanding.

The Khazar's claim they are the 13th tribe of Israel, and there's no such thing as a 13th tribe.
edit on 18-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

I am not sure about the claim of the Khazars being the 13th tribe of Israel. They never settled that land in Isreal until after WWII, I believe. If you have an hour of time, I would suggest watching this video, I feel most of this information is correct and he explains history quite well. You dont have to agree with all the information in there, but I feel it is all relevant. Just another piece to the puzzle. He died shortly after this presentation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Temper temper... Someone sure come out of the wood works to defend Jews...

and what religion are you? Muslim or Orthodox?

"History as it is written depends on who wins the war... " ~ a very smart person

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join