It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschilds And Global Domination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

I am with you on this one! Every now and then I see these threads using real and fabricated history to paint a picture of the " good Jews" and " evil Jews " tied up with illuminate, global banking, and world domination.

Hitler had a good friend who was very talented at this kind of propaganda, Goebbels.

There are power brokers all over the world from every culture looking to manipulate political, cultural, and financial trends to their own ends. Asians, Blacks, Jews, Arabs,etc. There is no one culture or race that has monopoly on evil.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Seriously this is just so terribly written, with so may historical gaps and errors. I am too tired to even go into it. It's up the to the reader.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
Seriously this is just so terribly written, with so may historical gaps and errors. I am too tired to even go into it. It's up the to the reader.

Yep, it's got too many holes in it.

I haven't got the energy either and will leave it up to the readers to decide.

Zionist history is a massive subject, requires proper research.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rootzgemini

Jack Otto's Forbidden Knowledge video describes the history or the Kharzars quite well. The jews that lived in Jerusalem originally, would be referred to as Semitic jews for my understanding.

The Khazar's claim they are the 13th tribe of Israel, and there's no such thing as a 13th tribe.
edit on 18-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The Rothschilds supposedly started buying land in "Palestine" (where Israel is today) way back in the 1800's.

Not much is known about all that, and if they have a stake-hold today.

The Turkish Ottomans owned the land before WW1.

I wonder how all that plays into today's situations with land ownership there.

Perhaps the Roths made a financial arrangement when Israel was formed.

The Roths may have been in kahootz with the British government.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
reply to post by rootzgemini

Jack Otto's Forbidden Knowledge video describes the history or the Kharzars quite well. The jews that lived in Jerusalem originally, would be referred to as Semitic jews for my understanding.

The Khazar's claim they are the 13th tribe of Israel, and there's no such thing as a 13th tribe.
edit on 18-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

I thought the "Thirteenth tribe" was a book published more than 30 years ago ?

Some say it is a good theory, others say it is a fictional novel.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

So both of you don't "have the energy" to offer even a singular remedial rebuttal and yet you somehow "have the energy" to slam the OP. That's a convenient argumentative style.

I guess we'll all just take you at your word.

My advice: Come back when you have something respectable or moderately debatable to offer. Until then, stop wasting my time and cyber space.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ssupp

I think your comments put this in perspective, we in the west tend to ignore the views of other countries even though we make up a small proportion of the worlds population. It busts my ass to say it but right now we need a someone (anyone?) to stop this insanity of the west. The cold war was actually the most stable time politically of the last century - the military/industrial complex got all its shiney new toys (better know as WMD) and insane amounts of money.....without actually killing anyone.
The entire world is begining to hate us so perhaps a stong Russia and China pointing their nuclear weapons at us, and us frantically building/inventing new ways to "defend" ourself (without actually killing anyone) is for the best.
That perhaps is the only way to avoid WW3.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Today the Rothschild family with Royal Bank of Scotland, GE, Al Gore, the British Royal Family, and the Dutch Royal family etc etc are pursuing a plan of their design to hijack the USD petrodollar recycling economy with their Cap and Trade scheme. That's why the Royal Dutch family created the WWF, and with the Rothschild family and British Royal family back environmentalism and promote global warming hysteria. It's all about one giant macro economic takeover.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp
I'm confused.
Hitler was a good guy?
Or was he a guy with good intentions?

People can accept it when I tell them I think 9/11 was an inside job but I don't think they can accept it if I say Hitler wasn't as bad as people make him out to be.

Hitler was a dupe, it seems.

He was originally bankrolled by Rich Jews and turned his paranoia on all of them. It's not clear to me if he was continuing to do their bidding or lashing out. The devaluing of the German Mark was for the German Banks benefit -- so they could pay off the French war debt from WW I with cheap money.

The first time I considered that the whole story was not told was when a Jewish man who I was working with informed me that is was actually Jews of a certain sect that wanted to "cleanse" out the Ashkenazi Jews -- I believe it would be the "Likud party" today -- which is strangely allied with Nazis like the Bush family. But honestly, I'm sketchy on the whole things as I didn't really believe a thing he told me a the time.

The Nazis themselves were probably a bunch of dupes -- if the Brown shirts of their day are anything like the Bible Thumpers, NeoCons and Tea Party that we have today.

>> What I can piece together, is that the German people in WW II were easy to make angry at all Jews because they felt betrayed by German Jew bringing England and then later the USA (via the influence of Hollywood propaganda films) into the war against Germany. But who knows? I'm not sold on the theory. That might be racist propaganda, or the truth -- I'm merely repeating a scenario that might fit with these other stories.

>> It was the British who created the conditions for Israel when they were partitioning up the Middle East and North Africa. Obviously, any horse-trading going on would have to be found within England's government.

>> Interesting bit of history; the persecution of Jews (at least in Western Europe) started in Spain. The King of Spain borrowed money from the wealthy Jewish community since no Christian group would loan money for interest as it was against their religious doctrine (this has been forgotten these days). By starting the Inquisition, the King used the church to force Jews to convert, or to give up all their lands and holdings -- which allowed the King to rid himself of his debt. What a jerk, huh? The King of Spain was sending troops against German baronies, or something like that -- haven't read about this slice of history in some time.

>> The MAIN POINT: The elites who manipulated Germany into a genocidal war might actually be the same group running Israel right now (the Likud party) and World Banking. Hitler and the Nazis were still genocidal maniacs. However, Bush's invasion of Iraq is every bit the war crime as Germany's invasion of Poland -- he just didn't kill as many people. The elites don't seem to have any real religious doctrine -- they believe that power makes right, and are adherents to Straussian and Ayn Rand philosophies as far as I can tell.

I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood and most of my friends were jewish as a kid. I don't want to mix Conspiracy theories with any attitude people should have towards the average Jewish person. It's about a Cabal of elites who manipulate economies and wars. I'm curious about what is going on -- only because of the rampant meddling of AIPAC, the Mossad and so many of our politicians swearing fealty and putting another country's interests before ours -- but I don't stay up late at night worried about this stuff.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by DAZ21

Today the Rothschild family with Royal Bank of Scotland, GE, Al Gore, the British Royal Family, and the Dutch Royal family etc etc are pursuing a plan of their design to hijack the USD petrodollar recycling economy with their Cap and Trade scheme. That's why the Royal Dutch family created the WWF, and with the Rothschild family and British Royal family back environmentalism and promote global warming hysteria. It's all about one giant macro economic takeover.

>> The big problem I have with these THEORIES that Al Gore and Global Warming are a conspiracy to defraud everyone -- is that we are ALREADY controlled and defrauded.

The Koch Brothers are 3rd and 4th wealthiest in America -- at least amongst the listed wealthy people. They and Exxon have been caught bankrolling numerous anti-global warming websites and think tanks. We have no EVIDENCE for what you are saying.

When Big Banking, Big War and Big Oil send our troops around the globe to make sure countries still trade in dollars and give MOST of their oil up for pennies -- it seems to me that the status quo is already about as corrupt as it can get.

If GE and GM have to pay carbon taxes -- how does that make You and I any less free than we already are -- or aren't, as the case may be?

>> I'm probably going to regret trying to impose logic into this "Climate Change Conspiracy" nonsense. But it's always worth a shot if someone considers that we already pay dearly to be stuck with a few sources of energy and we already are enslaved to the will of an elite few who tell us who the "bad guys" are and we do their bidding.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

It's refreshing to note that I'm not the only one who is curious, not strongly convinced of anything, and don't want to stay up late trying to figure out WHICH bastard is doing what.

From the little I know -- it's extremely complicated and murky. Getting the names wrong of some sect makes all the difference when tracing that group later on.

>> LIkely the REAL bad guys have changed names. The only thing we know for sure is that there are some manipulative bad guys still screwing up the world -- and that the World Bank is corrupt. The Mossad is interfering in our country on a massive level.

The world sucks and it's broken.
Uttering the name Rothschild, is almost as confusing and charged as Illuminati, Masons, or Lizard Alien Hybrids.

>> The best I can do is learn about Dick Cheney, George Bush, the Koch brothers, or the latest miscreant. If I can't do anything about these puppets -- I can't do anything about Hank Paulson or whomever he sells the country to.

>>> NONE of this is going to feed my family. And it gets annoying and confusing to figure out what you should do to make the world a better place while not losing your mind arguing whether or not Obama is working with the other side, or is doing his best but has lots of opposition.

Even if someone were to piece together every bit, and lay it out with evidence -- there's nobody who isn't totally corrupt who has the power to throw someone in jail. Better to join OWS, discover a vacuum energy device, or throw a wrench in the works and hope currency collapses so that the wealth and power are meaningless. Maybe I should just work on meditation and finding a way to uplift myself to a higher plane.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
There are definitely older Rothchilds than that and they are related to the Oppenheimers even back then.

www.loebtree.com...

"Frankfurt children remarried Reizchen ROTHSCHILD, (b. Frankfurt, d. 02 Nov 1688 Frankfurt) "

The site also claims Mayer "founded" the family, but I don't understand what exactly is meant by that. According to Wiki, Izaak Elchanan Rothschild was the first to use the name, and he was born in the 1500s.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

If you want to live in a mud hut and ride a bicycle for your main mode of transportation then bash the Koch brothers, and believe in global warming that is the key to forge the minds of the masses to embrace Cap and Trade. However we would still all be indebted to the petro banking system they, the Rothschild-s and company, would then control, the same as the current debt system enslaving everyone. If you want true freedom from the Koch-s and the Rothschild-s fight for nationalizing energy and its central banking system.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Dear DAZ21,

Please remember that you come from a family too. Are you responsible for everything that your ancestors did? If my great grandfather is a jerk or cheats someone, that does not make me responsible. Lets treat everyone as being responsible for their decisions and not hate families, races or nations. Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hmmm this is interesting
edit on 19-2-2012 by maleaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

edit on 19-2-2012 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

Originally posted by DAZ21

Originally posted by ssupp
I'm confused.
Hitler was a good guy?
Or was he a guy with good intentions?

People can accept it when I tell them I think 9/11 was an inside job but I don't think they can accept it if I say Hitler wasn't as bad as people make him out to be.

That's what I wonder myself.

If the Rothschilds plan is for global domination, then maybe just maybe Hitler was the good guy. I suppose we will just have to wait and see. If this is the face of a Rothschild world though, is it really that bad?

Imagine if hitler and the tempmar knights were trying to purge the ashkenazi jews and rothschild the whole time???

Oh my!!!!

Fools. You need to study Medieval History more. The Rothschild are nothing more then Agents of the British Crown. Akin to the Rockefeller's in that respect.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I'm sorry but if these people are so selfish and powerful it just doesn't make sense to me that they will wait generations to achieve a goal.

Its fiction.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Actually unless you show how these respective Royal families are directly connected to global warming scares I have to correct you that Global warming was an unheard of theory which ENRON seized upon around 1984 as a way to ratchet up energy prices and to that end they funded then maverick environmentalist scientists to produce reports to assist their cause.

If I recall correctly those scientists created a computer model to show climate effects assuming steady rise in global temperatures, however since then we have had so many contradictory cold snaps that the model has been modified each time to accommodate the reality that temperatures were not rising as predicted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join