It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschilds And Global Domination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
My take of the situation was that it was a battle between the Rothschilds and Rockerfeller.

Rockerfeller had developed an oil monopoly within the States until standard oil was broken up under anti trust legislation, but then Congress was convinced to permit offshore cartels and anti-competitive trusts.

In the meantime the Rothschilds stole a march on Rockerfeller and began to develop oilfields in the Persian Gulf and something revolutionary, oil tankers.

Rockerfeller tried outmanouvere the Rothschilds by acquiring oil interests in the Caspian region around Baku. The Bolsheviks however nationalised Rockerfeller's oilfields and refused to compensate him.

My take is that Rockerfeller financed Hitler in return for a promise to return the oilfields and anti-semitism was just a useful vehicle for Rockerfeller to create a common cause with Hitler. Hitler was in many ways just a pawn for Rockerfeller.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
My take of the situation was that it was a battle between the Rothschilds and Rockerfeller.

I think it is more likely they cooperate with each other towards NWO.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This thread is nothing but a regurgitation of the same old anti-semitic "Elders of Zion" conspiracy theory, grossly claiming a global Jewish conspiracy.

The Rothschilds seemed to have taken a giant step towards their goal. But the illuminati, being a Jew-based organizationcould not be integrated with the Aryan sector of the Rosicrucians. There would have to be a conflict between the two factions. We see them at war, WW2 to be exact. The Nazis, an aryan branch of theosophist Rosicrucians, who not only tried to eradicate the Jews but also persecuted the Rothschilds.

This is is batsh!t, associating a few historical facts with competely gross and fictitious White supremacist theories recycled from the Mein Kampf.

There is no such thing as the "Aryans" among the Europeans, aside from the Celts and the Roma people, who both are the real Indo-Aryans, but have little to do with the Germans, who, JUST LIKE JEWS, originated from the Caucasus region, hence the name "Caucasian". And there were even less Celts and Romas in the Rosicrucians ranks, since it was a German secret society that only existed during the Renaissance era at least a hundred years before the Age of Enlightement. Rosicrucians were deeply rooted in Kabbalah and Jewish scientists from East Europe, as well as the alchemy from the Arab world. Most of the evidence points out that they were a group of proto-scientists of diverse background who used hermetic language and secrecy to develop their knowledge away from the horribly repressive Inquisition-era Christian Church.

The whole Aryan claim is a myth counterfeited by a cabal of European White supremacists, who Adolph Hitler derived from through the German occultist guru Von Sebottendorf, some of whom where the real authors of that forgery the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion".

And it's not only Jewish families who profiteered from the first two World Wars. Where in your baloney thread are you referring to the Thyssen and the Krupps? Oh, that must be because they were good Aryans seeking to bring about peace in Europe with their huge military industrial complex, since the Franco-Prussian.war!

The Illuminati are ONLY proven to have been a splinter group within the ranks of the Freemasons. who infiltrated the academia in Germany and were, but there is simply NO proof that they survived 'til the time, 40-50 years later, where Mayer Rothschild became prominent. Adam Weishaupt was a non-Jewish German, so were most of their other members. At best, they were the elitist circles among the aristocracy, like the Alumbrados of Spain and the Illuminés of France, who were circles of philosophers, libertines, "Hellfire Club" kind of people, who had no or little relation to banking. In fact capitalists and aristocrats were opposed factions, one waging war upon the other during the French Revolution. Many of these aristocrats got their head on a plate, by the hands of capitalists (or their supporters), during the purges of the "Terror" era.

Stop trying to impress us with you tall-tales that promote racial/religious hatred towards specific groups. It's not welcome.

And neonazis, go back to the sewers where you came from...
edit on 18/2/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
For what its worth, I just wanted to quickly add my understanding, whether it is limited or not, without getting into too much detail. Jack Otto's Forbidden Knowledge video describes the history or the Kharzars quite well. The jews that lived in Jerusalem originally, would be referred to as Semitic jews for my understanding. I would refer to the hour video for the history of Khazars - they are basically pretend jews that adopted the religion as a front, back in the 700's or so. They truly are ruthless people that are warmongers that worship satan. They are the ones who are in control of the banking systems (Rothschilds) and everything else. They are satan worshipers, just as the symbol on the flag is Israel is a satanic symbol. We know both sides of wars are financed by the same group with an intended outcome. The Khazars wanted their own state or country and this was jusified by the killing of the real jews. The world felt bad for the jewish population so Isreal was given to them and the Palestinians kicked out which nobody apparently feels bad for. I feel one of Hitler's purposes was to kill the semetic jews and diminish that bloodline, so the Khazars could take over with the label of Jew and impose their agenda. Wars create technology bc there is a rush and a collective need to create better technology to win for your team so to speak. So technology was advanced, mainly anti-gravty and free energy devises. This is also where the original testing of humans on a mass scale began and the beginning stages of the super solider programs. After the war, the US took brought the Nazi scientists over to continue their agenda and to start project paperclip which is the super solider program. That is my general understanding of the big picture, I am not saying it is 100% correct, but there are elements that are very true.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Funny - as soon as I got past the first few paragraphs to your map of Khazaria, all I could think of is modern day Khashkstan, and how Astana has has these unbelievable rejuvenation in the last 15 years to represent (what many believe) to be the new/planned governing location for the NWO - complete with tower containing a Total Recall-esque 'Hand key machine starter' for lack of a better term.

Interesting to think about.

S&F for the OP.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

I am not even interested in white supremacist beliefs and if you pulled your head out of the sand of your own ignorance and bothered to read my posts about the Iran nuclear situation, you might observe that I speak against Iran's threats to destroy Isreal and have defended Isreal's responsible possession of nuclear weapons.

I think you are so consumed by your own agenda that you can't participate rationally or objectively in a discussion of historic interest to me. Even if some posted on this thread with such an agenda, unless you advocate a world without freedom of thought or difference of opinion, the way to dismantle white supremacism is to tackle their beliefs head on and dismantle them with logic and fact. I asked if anybody here could inform me about Rothschild links with the Vatican and don't deserve such abuse.

Stick your head in a bucket until you have something meritorious to contribute

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp
I'm confused.
Hitler was a good guy?
Or was he a guy with good intentions?

People can accept it when I tell them I think 9/11 was an inside job but I don't think they can accept it if I say Hitler wasn't as bad as people make him out to be.

He wasnt as bad as people make him out to be?

Im sorry. Lol. Im just really confused.

Please try to make the case for us how causing the death of 64 million people worldwide, persecuting minorities, executing them, performing bizarre medical experiments on them, is "not as bad" as we think?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
reply to post by Echtelion

I am not even interested in white supremacist beliefs and if you pulled your head out of the sand of your own ignorance and bothered to read my posts about the Iran nuclear situation, you might observe that I speak against Iran's threats to destroy Isreal and have defended Isreal's responsible possession of nuclear weapons.

I think you are so consumed by your own agenda that you can't participate rationally or objectively in a discussion of historic interest to me. Even if some posted on this thread with such an agenda, unless you advocate a world without freedom of thought or difference of opinion, the way to dismantle white supremacism is to tackle their beliefs head on and dismantle them with logic and fact. I asked if anybody here could inform me about Rothschild links with the Vatican and don't deserve such abuse.

Stick your head in a bucket until you have something meritorious to contribute

Agenda? (sighs) What's my "agenda"... to bash the neonazi and White supremacist, xenopĥobic, homophobic propaganda still rampant on this forum, always hidden behind friendly veils of conspiracy theory?

I'm not the one with an agenda... OP has got enough of Nazi baloney for having its own agenda. All what I'm doing is to break down the stupid myths behind it, the complete nonsense make-beliefs used to justify pointing the finger at the Rothschild specifically, and the Jews at large. The only point I'm promoting here is that the global oligarchy of crooks aren't associated with a specific group, but rather a SYSTEM of profiteering that'd gone completely global by now, that is the only thing that unites NATO with Russia/China.

I couldn't care less about your position the Iran/Israel situation, which is simply the result of nationalistic/religious war-mongering driven by both States, and it's not just the Rothschild who'll profiteer from another devastating world war, even though they may be behind it., once again. If you are against it, then expose it for what it IS, that is the financial elite using religion, racism, nationalism to once again.

That's Sam Huntington's theory of the "clash of civilization" that's being put into practice these days, not the Zionist conspiracy. Jews like Muslims are being deluded into becoming cannon-fodder for TPTB, and that may cash-in a lot when all hell breaks loose.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I am just going to point this out that anybody in here who thinks Adolf Hitler was a 'good' person and the U.S. is 'evil' clearly has prejudices against the West and there is nothing they can say that will change that.

Hitler invaded countries - and you all DESPISE the U.S. for invading Iraq/Afghanistan. Hitler invaded Poland, France, blah blah, then he tried to keep these countries for himself, and persecute everybody that didnt 'live up to his standards'

If you think Hitler was a good guy then you are pure evil, plain and simple. End of story. You can throw out a 200 paragraph essay thats well informed and says a lot of facts but thats not going to change the fact that youre deluded by history and absolutely insane.

Its amazing these same people call people that are in favor of refusing the terrorist regime of Ayatollah Khamenei nuclear weapons "evil warmongers".

At this point its purely ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

All good info but way to complicated.Put yourself in there place, why would you want to destory YOUR planet with a nuclear war, especially in a time of such high tech bio weaponery? No doubt you have a bio weapon that will rid the world of 5 or 6 billion people, desolve the body and die with the host. Underground facility's would house your slave race untell the deed was done and wa laa a NWO of your own design.

To simple..................ya probably.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp
I'm confused.
Hitler was a good guy?
Or was he a guy with good intentions?

Haha, no wonder so many people are brainwashed by the elites. You all have been conditioned to believe that there will always be two sides (good and evil) to every international conflict.

Guess what? They are both bad. Hitler was bad. And the Rotshchild backed Allied nations during World War II were bad. Pretty much all the rulers and leaders of the world right now are BAD.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
i think Hitler discovered the plans of the Rothschild family... but he was jealous that the Germans were not involved in the plan for global dominance and wanted to beat the Jews to the finish line... Growing up as a poor German boy and seeing the economical state of his nation, Hitler wanted prosperity for the Germans.. BUT the ends don't justify the means; in order to bring "prosperity" to Germany, he eradicated a huge part of the Jewish population and thought he could wipe out all family traces of the Jews in the charge, namely the Rothschild family.

The Rothschild family jumped on this antisemitic opportunity quickly, almost like a veil to hide under.

Nowadays, anything bad said about the Jews labels you quickly as an anti Semite and dirty looks get thrown your way faster than you can say bazinga. You say the N word and now, people are saying the N word isn't a racist term, but a term used for a crude, unsocial person...

Do not get me wrong, i am not antisemitic, racist, etc. I believe all the world events are intertwining together in the fashion that God meant for it happen, so im just along for the ride. i do not want to place blame on any parties, as they were all doing what God knew what they were going to do and God will be their judge.

Don't worry about the world so much, be focused on the one that created the world, and His son that was before the world that came to the world to save us.... Jesus Christ.

1 Tim 6:10: For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

If speculation about Rothschild being of Jewish lineage is correct, and the Rothschild being behind the global monetary system today, i find this verse fits perfectly to the situation today.
edit on 18-2-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

I will again point out that I have more and closer family ties to some of these people than they have between each other.

This information is not enough to support your story.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

Germany is a natural geographic economic center in Europe. Nobody with half a brain would leave Germany out of their plans in Europe. The Germans wouldn't be "cut out" of plans, that area would be of immense importance.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I dug far enough, (strictly on origan of name) Rothschilds did equal = Red Shield.

It is my understandings, that this was/became a store/pharmacy, and was a rather widespread franchise, for it's day.
The name partly came from Bauer sp? or as we now know Bayer ...as in aspirin, the cross was a part of the symble of the aspirin, I drove a tractor trailer in my younger years.
To my amazement, when I arrived at Bayer in Mechanicsville PA, to deliver to another Bayer in Las Angeles CA...Fontana I think..
There was the red shields....very old..I stood looking at the sign in both places while my truck was loading/off loading.
Had one guy ask if I liked the sign..."an employee"...I kinda stumble spoke, back pedaled, and said "yeah, it looks old" hoping he may enlighten me or want to talk about it.....but to my dismay...no he didn't, but if looks could talk he knew, I had questions. anyways....back to topic...just thought I'd share that with yall.

Seems the signs are still symbalic at the headquarters still.....
edit on 18-2-2012 by Doc Holiday because: misspelleded and OCD box syndrom

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

This is as good a place to ask my question as any:

If America has the crooks running our cashflow (The Federal reserve) are there other such non governmental agencies running the cashflow for other Major Nations? If not anything like the Federal Reserve, then why would all the money be based on a lie perpetuated against the American people themselves be allowed in the world arena?

I mean, my 96 yearold Grandpa did not know that the federal reserve was not part of the gov. as most people in the US.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Okay so this thread doesnt get too off topic I made a new thread. Please answer my question about this there. I would really like to hear what you guys have to say about it: Democracy, Communism, or Islamism?
edit on 18-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

There is a distinction, not every Jew is an Israeli, and not every Israeli is a Zionist (the same way not every Muslim is a brainwashed fundamentalist or a pawn).

It's a business model that is designed to provide profit and control to the people at the top while allowing the people in various levels of the pyramid/prism to assume (and believe) they have power, subduing the masses (through any and all means).

What it boils down to though, is how you want to let this information affect your life....

You either fall under it's perceived influence or you follow your own sense of direction (belief, faith, religion, cult, club etc) and try to live your life instead of merely existing.

Adios.
edit on 18-2-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka
Nice thread. Rotschilds are part of the Illuminati bloodline, they are related to Rockefellers in America, Windsor family in England, etc.... Presidents of the United states are all related to each other and to these 3 bloodlines. They are also relted to Pharaoh in ancient Egypt!
Watch this video if you haven't already its mindblowing.

It's an interesting video up until the point about 8th and 9th cousins 5 times removed etc etc. That bit near the end is just stupid. She said, trace it back far enough and other people are related. Well that's just ridiculous. WE ALL would be related at some point, I don't know how to calculate 8th and 9th cousins but c'mon. That's seriously stretching it. 8th and 9th cousins could mean a huge amount of people and possibilities. Really dumb.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

Pure farcicle nonsense (no offense). If you look up the history of the Rothschilds (the REAL history that is), you will see that the Rothschilds funded the Rockefellers into existence, and gave them that oil monopoly that you spoke of as a gift of sorts. Please do actual research before posting. Less time is wasted that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join