It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another verse in the Gospel to show OSAS is a lie, a heresy from men

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

You haven't given me anything to agree or disagree on.

Fine, you could have done a simple search yourself, it took me about 15 seconds:

Dear Loken68

Apparently the Rapture is not even in the Bible.

www.abovetopsecret.com

This comment was made on page 1 of the thread. This next comment was made directly after it:

If it happened Id get a face lift as the other poster has mentioned the rapture is not in the bible.

www.abovetopsecret.com

Moving on to page #2:

Dear Loken68

1. WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT THE RAPTURE
First, it must be pointed out that the Bible says nothing about the rapture! The word “rapture” is not found in all of God's Word. ...

www.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

This comment was made on page 1 of the thread.

Here below is the OP's question to be the topic of the thread.

What would you do if in the morning if the Biblical account of the rapture happened?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Before you get to the post you quoted, the thread was already off the rails.

Before we go too far, just to make sure we all properly understand you, can you please quote the Biblical account of the rapture so we can be sure what we are talking about?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This thread was set to fail from the very first post.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Did people NOT say "the word rapture is not in the Bible"? That was the point, I found it within 15 seconds of a search of threads here. This is why I refuse to look things up for you, you have absolutely no interest in learning anything whatsoever. I won't do it again.

The word “rapture” is not found in all of God's Word.

This is a common complaint, I've seen it a ridiculous amount of times in threads about the rapture. I think I know why you're so mad now, that was your argument for a long time and now you realize you can't use it anymore, that the word isn't in the English, but is in the Latin Bibles.

When I get home I'm going to do a long search and see if you've ever said that here to verify my suspicions.

edit on 20-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

<< 9  10  11   >>

join