It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Friends Will Be Gone "For Some Time"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Nah, you obviously are not connected. People talk and most of this stuff we are discussing is not top secret. It is part of our Nations civilian response teams and they for the most part are run by teams of employed civilians who answered the call to FEMA. Sheeze, my Mom worked for FEMA...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Levelsquare

Scary I know, but I think what the OP in this thread and many of the other members who have been looking into not just this scenario but many others have to say is that the conditions are ramping up and the preparedness and preps on the part of the disaster teams make us as ordinary people stand up and take notice.

You can only do what you can do, but some of the basic items would be to have a plan for the worst and then hope for the best. But to bury your head in the sand will be disastrous mentally, physically.

Exactly. There is also that NASA vid that came out last year, reminding its employees and their families to "be prepared."

Here's that vid [for those who may have missed it].

Just like my previous post in this thread, I'd like to compare US maps.

Here's a map of the United States, showing NASA affiliated locations...

Now compare that to the alleged post-New Madrid Fault Map...

Now add this date to my previous post discussing damage range and nuclear facility locations and this is shaping up to be eerie to say the least. Hopefully nothing will happen, which is my hope in any rumor or "info leak" that emerges on ATS.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

Nah, you obviously are not connected. People talk and most of this stuff we are discussing is not top secret. It is part of our Nations civilian response teams and they for the most part are run by teams of employed civilians who answered the call to FEMA. Sheeze, my Mom worked for FEMA...

I am not connected to the United States Government, rest assured. Please ignore my posts.

I care nothing about the musings of people in this thread. The only thing of any concern is the OPs claims that two FEMA employees are spilling what is either possibly..

1. Restricted - Top Secret Information, as it isn't Unrestricted (or I would have seen it). Therefore, it is a breach of National Security.
2. Untrue.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Brother, forgot the links (pics sources).

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

you would know that people talk, and to tell your friends you are part of the preps for New Madras is no big surprise nor treasonous. I have talked to call centers that have given me more info in the past than the OP in this thread did. Those calls were recorded.

Just relax and know that perhaps one day you may have something to offer to the multitudes of people who are becoming alert, aware and awake to something which SHOULD be common knowledge and not shadowed by secrecy.

We pay for the services of FEMA, we should have access to anything which they do that concerns our health and welfare.
edit on 18-2-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Wow that was a great post! Do you have a thread on it? Also I heard that FEMA created a new base near the Springfield Mo. Airport for disasters. It is supposed to be high teck. I did not see that on your maps? So yes, probably so many more that are not on the maps yet. Very interesting. I would love you to keep me in your loop.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
everyone in the midwest is preparing for earthquakes.

Illinois Governor has declared February "Earthquake Preparedness Month".

link here

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

reply to post by Furbs

Like all bureaucracy, each individuals work would be compartmentalized, but you know that.

Regardless of the level of bureaucracy that exists, leaks in Top Secret clearance are not taken lightly. I hope that for the sake of the OP that his friends were having a good time with him and not making him an accomplice to Treason by leaking Top Secret information.

So, giving advanced warning about an impending natural disaster is... treason???
Seems to me, that a government agency with-holding said information from the populous is treason.

Think about it. Think about Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness, man.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Sorry. I wasn't aware that anyone needed sources for pics that we've all seen before or that anyone can google.

NASA

There are numerous links for the Flood Map (hundreds actually)
There is a problem with the presented map however; it has not been "confirmed or denied" by the US Navy, however the map does eerily resemble other maps created to show future flood zones. Some dating back as far as 1910.

Intel Hub New Madrid Fault

Intel Hub FEMA

Here's another, albeit scarier, map.

edit on 18-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We should figure out where all the "elites" will be hiding underground... drill our own hole directly above their underground hideout, and drop a nuke down there
hahaha that would fack em up, and after some disasters are settled, those tyranny wont exist in the New Earth!

Of course I'm semi-jokin here.. its a goood thing im moving to Norway this year. I live on the border of USA/CAN (im canadian), and I cant wait to get the F outta here. NA is .. over ?

~ Love is an art

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Everyone is always saying "Colorado" is where the elite will go. Have a look at the maps I've posted on this page and on page 5. If Colorado is, in fact, where they're going, they've picked an awesome spot. It looks like one of the few spots that won't be touched in the event of the mega quakes, radiaton leaks, or floods. Prime real estate.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Everything you would want to know about the NM fault

showme.net...

except when it will pop next!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Would anyone like to provide some scientic proof and studied that show -why- this fault is going to cause a huge earthquake in the "near future?" So many speculation and fear-mongering, but not so many facts. You can't predict an earthquake, other than from activity leading up to one. There has been nothing to prove a huge quake is going to happen, and especially not so much that they could predict it within 2 months, with no real activity other than normal activity going on up to this point.

Point to some scientific facts I might be inclined to listen. These vague warnings about a huge killer earthquake have no more science behind them than voodoo.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

You said that maybe marshal law might take effect. Is that just for the states or cities that are effected by the earthquake, or the whole country...Isn't it Marshal law once the national Guard gets involved to keep the peace..or is it called something else?

Plus..if they know a quake is coming way before it was going to...I think that the answer to all the quakes around the world has been answered. Because you stated that the quake was going to happen before it's time..meaning that the government can & has used something to induce earthquakes..HAARP can do that as to noise.Sound waves that can move the ground. Maybe the sounds around the world are those. HAARP. Tesla's Earthquake machine. Like a tuning fork in the ground. 2 giant rods at certin areas and a cable electrified and do some damage.. Sonic16

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So tell me, why would anyone think that just because someone works for fema they have some amazing psychic abilities and know when these things are going to happen. Right-o. How come you guys were so late for the poeple of New Orleans huh? Where were the amazing precognative abilities when we really needed it?
This is nothing but fear mongering like we've seen a dozen times a week on here. I know someone who knows someone and that someone knows someone with a great big secret but guess what that person decided to tell little ol me and me being the generous person that I am have decided to share this news with all of you.
There will be yet another next week.
Last week it was the CIA member of the breakfast club.
edit on 18-2-2012 by karen61057 because: cuz the word share does not have a z in it lol.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What's the conspiracy theory here, exactly?

That FEMA knows a natural earthquake is coming? Impossible. Scientists have no way of knowing that.

That FEMA knows our Gov't is going to cause the earthquake? Impossible. The amount of energy required to "start" an earthquake would require every nuke we have to be placed deep inside the earth's crust, even then, it may not cause an earthquake as much as create a big hole.

I have a hard time believing the OP's story, or the story that his "friends" gave him.
edit on 2/18/2012 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

because someone works for fema they have some amazing psychic abilities

Please point out where the Op stated this.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Anyway you look at these maps I am beach front property, BUT... I figure that the water areas will have thousands of buried acres surrounding it. I mean to say that the worst will be simply gone but for miles around the perifial of those areas will be total chaos and drownings.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It'll be nightmare scenario. As I stated on page 5; with those quakes and flooding will come nuclear reactor leaks, so the only option for people in the Eastern half of the US will be to either (a) take to the Atlantic, which I see being difficult as most boats will be gone in a matter of days, stolen or otherwise, or (b) to head west out of the affected areas, which will only be exacerbated by the fact that the path west will be cut off by what looks like several hundred miles of newly widened Mississippi River.

All of this aside from the idea that you stated "bodies and damage."

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

From the original posting the following line jumped out at me right away:

They said that the massive chaos could be enough to declare a Marshal Law situation

Not to downplay the natue of a earthquake and huge damage, but if scientists say the fault should not be that active, yet the population in the area are performing drills now, just seems fishy. Is creating mass devastation a mechanism for starting marshall law? In New Orleans I remember hearing reports of some marshall-like activities by law enforcement, and it was an area of mass devastation. I'd have to look those up for proof though

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join