It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Friends Will Be Gone "For Some Time"

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

Thanks for your reply.
Is your area having any fireworks going off tonight?
My dog is deathly scared of fireworks and my little town was shooting some off this evening because of a President's Day celebration combined with some other festivity.
I'm just trying to rule out some things. If a place near you is having fireworks displays, maybe she can hear the fireworks, but you can't?
Just a thought.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Crazy prediction of New Madrid Quake on 25/2/12 or 02/25/2012. some interests ideas discussed
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Thanks for your reply.
Is your area having any fireworks going off tonight?
My dog is deathly scared of fireworks and my little town was shooting some off this evening because of a President's Day celebration combined with some other festivity.
I'm just trying to rule out some things. If a place near you is having fireworks displays, maybe she can hear the fireworks, but you can't?
Just a thought.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

No, quiet as a mouse outside.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Are you having any wind/storm issues?

I~m looking at a seismo in Utica,IL ... I`ll keep an eye on it an let you know if I see anything

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonlover12

Are you having any wind/storm issues?

I~m looking at a seismo in Utica,IL ... I`ll keep an eye on it an let you know if I see anything

A little wind, nothing crazy. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

That info helps. Wind can sometimes cause issues with seismos, so knowing the weather conditions helps.

More importantly, how are you feeling?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

At least we ruled out fireworks and storms.
One thing that I've found with my birds is that they will sense the pressure changes in the atmosphere before I even notice that a storm is approaching. I'm sure dogs and other animals can certainly sense impending quakes as well. Did you happen to notice any ants climbing to higher ground today?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

At least we ruled out fireworks and storms.
One thing that I've found with my birds is that they will sense the pressure changes in the atmosphere before I even notice that a storm is approaching. I'm sure dogs and other animals can certainly sense impending quakes as well. Did you happen to notice any ants climbing to higher ground today?

It's winter here, sorry, no ants....yet

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonlover12

That info helps. Wind can sometimes cause issues with seismos, so knowing the weather conditions helps.

More importantly, how are you feeling?

I'm ok thanks. Sleepy matter of fact. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

GEE, the quake program I use is running about 10 minutes behind at the moment, but it looks very much like the seismos here in AR when we are having some wind issues. I`ll keep watching ,though.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinny5036

What do you mean by strange?

Very alert...Looking up at the ceiling a lot. Pacing the floors. Hungry, no. Potty, no. Sick, no. Very alert and whimpering.

Edit: I am a vet, so animal behavior is something I know.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Vinny5036 because: (no reason given)

Vinny. I have an 8 month old Great Pyr pup...starting last night he's been hyper alert/active. Kept me up 6 hours last night pacing and growling. I've been keeping him in the house at night due to growing pains the breed goes through.

Also my pygmy goats have been very restless and noisy today and evening. They are always bedded down in their straw beds in the goat shed by now...but I can hear them knocking around and crying right now. Bear/pup is pacing and growling something fierce. Not his usual self at all.

I'm on N.Ga. Tn boarder.... this is the first time I've ever posted on unusual animal behavior.

Des

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Vinny5036

What do you mean by strange?

Very alert...Looking up at the ceiling a lot. Pacing the floors. Hungry, no. Potty, no. Sick, no. Very alert and whimpering.

Edit: I am a vet, so animal behavior is something I know.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Vinny5036 because: (no reason given)

Vinny. I have an 8 month old Great Pyr pup...starting last night he's been hyper alert/active. Kept me up 6 hours last night pacing and growling. I've been keeping him in the house at night due to growing pains the breed goes through.

Also my pygmy goats have been very restless and noisy today and evening. They are always bedded down in their straw beds in the goat shed by now...but I can hear them knocking around and crying right now. Bear/pup is pacing and growling something fierce. Not his usual self at all.

I'm on N.Ga. Tn boarder.... this is the first time I've ever posted on unusual animal behavior.

Des

Weird..maybe not just my dog then...time will tell I suppose? Stay alert my friends.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
reply to post by BO XIAN

Don't the European Union and Russia have their own versions of HAARP? Maybe a weather (and quake?) 'war' has started? We had the SW drought and in many places a mild near snowless winter while Europe had flooding and now a severe winter..

That's sure plausible, to me. I personally assume that it is true that all the major 3 developed countries have such technologies. Probably all are under the firm control of the globalists.

I wonder if it's more plausible that they are engineering a range of traumatic factors and catastrophes in order to further AGENDA 21 and forcing the population down to 200 million?

Of course, the weather manipulations would be merely a significant component of that.

In terms of HAARP wars . . . I would think that the oligarchy would be controlling all the technology locations to one degree or another.

And, I wonder . . . if the HAARP technology is capable of injecting the sounds that surround listeners everywhere that are so wierd all over the planet. I'd bet it is. I'd bet it could achieve it a couple of ways--both causing the literal sound to emmanate in a SURROUND sort of way for a given locale . . .

and

alternately . . . to inject via certain wavelengths . . . into the brain's auditory channels or centers the SENSATIOIN OF SOUND though no db meter would record sound in the environment.

It sounds like all the wierd sounds all around the globe really are SURROUNDING SOUNDS in the environment.

Linda Moulton Howe was evidently saying last night that there's insect sounds; the sound of an old TV playing without words being discernable; trumpet sounds; sounds of a busy freeway where there's no freeway etc.

My impression is that all the options you mention plus the sounds stuff are all plausibly possible via HAARP.

I suppose an alternate possibility would be the fallen angel/ET critters doing the same?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

DOOOODNESS.

Sounds serious enough to me . . . and plenty close to the New Madrid region.

Please keep us posted on your animal behaviors out of the norm.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Given your Vet profession and experiences . . .

Can you distinguish with your pets between their being alerted to, anxious about . . .

tangible environmental stuff . . . weather changes . . . quake vibrations . . . other vibrations or noises etc.

VS

spiritual kinds of . . . phenomena . . . demonic, poltergeist . . . etc.

If you have observed both kinds with your pets . . . what is their behavior MOST like, now?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Destinyone

DOOOODNESS.

Sounds serious enough to me . . . and plenty close to the New Madrid region.

Please keep us posted on your animal behaviors out of the norm.
**************************************************************************************************************

Bear, Great Pry pup is driving me up the wall at the moment. He won't stop pacing and growling, and jumping on the bed...he only weighs 104 lbs....

No sleep again tonight I can tell. Had him since 8 weeks old...always has been very settled down, especially at night.

Live in the rural mountains, no noise up here. So, I haven't a clue what has Bear, and the goaties in such a state. Goats are never ever awake at night.

Des
edit on 24-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Do you have coyotes around there? Not saying there it cant be the ground. I have Pyrs They will act that way when there are wolves or coyotes. So will the herd. They will get nervous.
Hoping all is well.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
Do you have coyotes around there? Not saying there it cant be the ground. I have Pyrs They will act that way when there are wolves or coyotes. So will the herd. They will get nervous.
Hoping all is well.

First thing I checked for last night, and tonight...haven't heard/had coyotes, nor bears up here in awhile. You can hear them very well here...valley echos well. Also having snow flurries on and off for a week or so....high elevation here for the area. No neighborhoods to rummage in either...Maybe Big Foot....

How many Pyrs do you have. Bear is my first....great breed....

Des

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Given your Vet profession and experiences . . .

Can you distinguish with your pets between their being alerted to, anxious about . . .

tangible environmental stuff . . . weather changes . . . quake vibrations . . . other vibrations or noises etc.

VS

spiritual kinds of . . . phenomena . . . demonic, poltergeist . . . etc.

If you have observed both kinds with your pets . . . what is their behavior MOST like, now?

I do feel animals have that sixth sense, absolutely. In my personal life, Ive had no experience with anything spiritual that I'm aware of. I have had pet owners share specific experiences with me. Regarding environmental element, yes, definitely. Last year we had a tornado rolling on the ground well away from our house, but headed in our direction. My Labrador knew impending danger and went nuts. We headed downstairs to safety, and the tornado came within a quarter mile of the home. I think HE was the one who persuaded us to make a choice. He knew what was coming, and he reacted with instincts humans do not have.
Cattle are the same way, if they "herd" or group together tightly, they're fearing something. I always consider animals as another tool to a precursor of events.
Hope this answers your question.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Gee whiz...with every post my KARMA plummets....oops...there goes another one

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join