It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Friends Will Be Gone "For Some Time"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well normally I would say BS, but you guys know I live monitor the New Madrid like a hawk with my earthquake program. And lately there has been these nasty tremors, like a million demons in there ready to climb out. They are just screaming, with big old scary red eyes, looking through my soul and SHAKING that fault like whoa. Any time now, they are saying. "The Church Bells shall ring again in Boston" they threaten. And Memphis shall crumble.

Grrrr.....Mean ole demons they are...

/scaremonger

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well normally I would say BS, but you guys know I live monitor the New Madrid like a hawk with my earthquake program. And lately there has been these nasty tremors, like a million demons in there ready to climb out. They are just screaming, with big old scary red eyes, looking through my soul and SHAKING that fault like whoa. Any time now, they are saying. "The Church Bells shall ring again in Boston" they threaten. And Memphis shall crumble.

/scaremonger

Sir, these men that I know are very reputable guys. I've known them almost ten years. They've always been up and up with me. I realize they probably don't disclose everything, but they have always told me that if there was ever a time that something important needed to be told, they would tell close friends and family as our govtcould care less about any of us...period. They have went as far to say that they don't think it's fair to anybody not to know what's going on. They think that since it wouldn't be broadcast, the only fair thing is to let people know word of mouth.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If anyone had the capacity to predict earthquakes, they would be a multi- billionaire.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
If anyone had the capacity to predict earthquakes, they would be a multi- billionaire.

Right, theyre called TPTB...Billionaires...yep

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

/scaremonger

Wasn't there also lots flooding around that area? Wouldn't that put unwanted pressure somewhere?
Also, some natural gas frakking?

That article from ScienceDaily was from 2009.....

Here's a connected one from 2011
www.sciencedaily.com...

Mid-continent earthquakes, such as the ones that occurred along the New Madrid faults, occur on a complicated system of interacting faults spread throughout a large region. A large earthquake on one fault can increase the stress on other faults, making some of them more likely to have a major earthquake. The major faults may stay dormant for thousands of years and then wake up to have a short period of activity.

What area holds a connected fault line?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

OK so having only read your Op (opening post) it sickens and quickens me. There are some questions if you do not mind:

#1 What if anything have you done to prepare since hearing about this possible scenario?

2 Did your friends give you any indication as to the widespread implications of this possible event other than the verbal warning?

3 Is it possible to get more information if by no other means than observation of your friends family members who they will leave behind to go work?

And on a side note, many people here on this site and everywhere on the net for that reason have friends and family on the inside, this is good thing in serious preps. Not to worry about the gov workers, they are humans too.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I dont know I think society on the whole has been compromised and are as dumb as rocks in a box. So for a couple of FEMA logistical guys it is not a stretch to see them share some basics with close friends and family, I mean it is common knowledge that FEMA has been ramping up preparedness in earnest for some time now.

People talk and this is pretty basic information, there is no timeline given here. They have bases all over the region just in case of tornadoes, earthquakes, you name it.

EDIT^ to say say, Ah crud! There I go being a thread killer again

edit on 17-2-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

OK so having only read your Op (opening post) it sickens and quickens me. There are some questions if you do not mind:

#1 What if anything have you done to prepare since hearing about this possible scenario?

2 Did your friends give you any indication as to the widespread implications of this possible event other than the verbal warning?

3 Is it possible to get more information if by no other means than observation of your friends family members who they will leave behind to go work?

No sir, I don't mind at all. Since I've known these guys for years, I've been prepped for a long time. Food, water, basic necessities...I immediately went into "double check" mode when I got home. I talked to my wife, and contacted my friends and family who understand the seriousness of these predictions. My family knows these guys well, so to question what they claim is foolish. If anybody knows what's going on, they certainly do. We're all from very small towns, hope that paints a better picture..I mean we don't even knock to go in each others homes....that's how close everybody is. Implications I interpreted we're disastrous and on a large scale. As I said..comms, power grid, nuke plants, looting and disorder. They never said this, but I'm imagining hundreds of miles in a radius? I only have a cell phone number, but I don't think calling him or them would be wise, after all, they're not allowed to discuss this stuff. In my opinion, it's almost like "I don't know them". Now, if I got a call out of the blue at 1 am or something wired like that...that would be all I need to witness. Hope this answers your questions sir?

And on a side note, many people here on this site and everywhere on the net for that reason have friends and family on the inside, this is good thing in serious preps. Not to worry about the gov workers, they are humans too.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I bet your FEMA friends were at the midwest earthquake drill they had a few days ago.

Here's the article:

www.14news.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

They've been home for about two weeks until today. Before that they were gone for probably over a month. I don't I know for certain they were not there. Now I'm wondering why...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I agree with you wholesale.

Though I don't think you are a thread killer. Folks who are interested in the truth and not so bound up in their rigid narrow, willfully blind constructions on reality welcome all puzzle pieces and sort and evaluate them on their own criteria and take or don't take whatever action as they see fit.

Naysayers seem to be a Chinese fen a dozen and to swallow the MSM swill by the gallon.

I personally consider annecdotal info like this to be some of the better info available. No agenda other than caring relationships and concern for loved ones. Good sources, imho.

Thanks for your kind post.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
HMMMM i wonder of Barksdale is along that fault line or close to it...you know, the airport where the 6 un make that 5 nuclear missiles sat ungurded for hours....
Could say a twenty to fifty megatoon nuke cause some pressure point to snap along the fault at a very specific point maybe?
thus causing a fpllowup quake even bigger than the bomb blast?
just sayin........................

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but I'm in Kentucky and in my area, we are expecting the biggest snow storm in more than a decade this weekend. Wouldn't that be grand... and convenient? Major snowstorm and major earthquake, all in one shot.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
HMMMM i wonder of Barksdale is along that fault line or close to it...you know, the airport where the 6 un make that 5 nuclear missiles sat ungurded for hours....
Could say a twenty to fifty megatoon nuke cause some pressure point to snap along the fault at a very specific point maybe?
thus causing a fpllowup quake even bigger than the bomb blast?
just sayin........................

Fill me in...I'm listening

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I agree with you wholesale.

Though I don't think you are a thread killer. Folks who are interested in the truth and not so bound up in their rigid narrow, willfully blind constructions on reality welcome all puzzle pieces and sort and evaluate them on their own criteria and take or don't take whatever action as they see fit.

Naysayers seem to be a Chinese fen a dozen and to swallow the MSM swill by the gallon.

I personally consider annecdotal info like this to be some of the better info available. No agenda other than caring relationships and concern for loved ones. Good sources, imho.

Thanks for your kind post.

well said , well said

all the puzzle pieces do help
edit on 2/17/2012 by EvilBat because: fix quote code

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Back at you Bo, this is the kind of stuff that has kept me coming back for years and for the past day or so I popped on a few times even though I did not have time to 'find' the news I was sensing somehow. To be honest I wonder if the Ops friends are not getting into place for the hurricane/tornado season coming upon us? Perhaps it is also to make sure that the New Madras plan is solidified.

I think I might pack up the china again...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Vinn what I meant was not to get all questiony with your friends who are out of town and that work for FEMA, I meant that one way to get a good idea if something were to happen is to observe their family, not like a weirdo, but if they seem like they are anxious or out of character, leave town without warning, stuff like that, REPORT it! To us!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
A recently deceased friend of my wife who used to be with the Red Cross told her (my wife) a year ago that they were prepared to conceded the city of St. Louis entirely when the New Madrid fault goes and send refugees and survivors to Kansas City. Presumably they wont be able to go to Memphis since it is also on the river.... Add that and the millions of MREs that FEMA orders about a year and a half ago and it looks like they are expecting something to happen....afterall it is the bicentennial of the big one.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

What does conceeded mean? Do you mean like abandon? Tell me more, this makes it even more interesting and I believe you and your wife.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If any of you saw doomsday preppers episode 2, they said that the chicago area actually lies on a fult line that seems to go off every 500 years or so. This story isnt totally crazy minded at all. Maybe the polar shifts are real, and the actual effect cant be predicted, could be a better safe then sorry excercise. I think the world is due for a worldwide event sooner rather than later, this also seems like something out of the movie contagion..but if the end is near, What do you want to do? Cower in some bunker scared or keep living without a care....Thats the choice we all make. Afterall it wouldnt hurt to have a cabinet of pork and beans ready and a way to recycle your own urine.....Nasty but true...if you can purify your own urine, you can go alot longer and wait for the masses to die off..

What some of those military haters dont realize is, that in the event of a catosphrie that soldiers are always fed and housed and well armed, SO.................
edit on 17-2-2012 by SharpKnife because: (no reason given)

Basically no matter where you are in this world theres no telling what and when will ever happen,, live your life and tell the ones that you love that you do while you can.
edit on 17-2-2012 by SharpKnife because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join